MAC Nymphette lipglass

4.3

on 11/25/2010 12:15:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Very pretty although MAC lipglasses are quite sticky, too sticky for my liking so I will not be purchasing anymore because there are cheaper brands out there that are smoother.

i have medium pigmented lips that i like to cover up or enchance. i bought nymphette since it looked really pretty. i love orgasm blush & this looked like the lipglass version. on my lips, nymphette is almost pure gold shimmer. I am cool/neutral so gold doesnt really flatter me. the good thing is it lasts for hours and is super glossy. i wouldnt buy this shade again since im not a fan of gold shimmer on my lips, but if your warm toned then this would be awesome on you

on 11/7/2010 11:07:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I used to own this. It looked good on the rare days my lip pigment pulled more pink; I ended up with pretty pink lips with gold shimmer. But on most days, where my lips look more brown or red, Nymphette did not blend into my lips at all and just sat on top of them as this ruddy color that clashed with my natural lip pigment. I'm not lowering the rating over this, since a gloss isn't bad quality just because it doesn't match every person's coloring...but if you have similar pigment to me, you should try Nymphette before buying because it's the least forgiving gloss I've tried.

on 11/7/2010 10:40:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

What's to say that hasn't already been said about this wonderful lip gloss?!? 5 stars for sure!
I love Nymphette- it's a beautiful pink that goes with so many looks. I wear it over almost all my pink or even purple lipsticks. It has just the right amount of shimmer but not too much so it's unwearable in the daytime.

I will def repurchase!

on 10/28/2010 4:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This was my every day lip-gloss for a very long time. Then I ran out, then bought again. And again. 4 tubes of Nymphette later and I still haven't gotten tired of this gorgeous, warm, sunny pink with a shot of gold shimmer through it. I usually wear it on its own, and it just makes my lips look like candy. Great staying power as well. Will keep repurchasing.

on 10/25/2010 7:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

i have a love/hate relationship with nymphette. there are some days that i think theres no better gloss...and others it's just so overpowering & icky. it's a more pink version of nars orgasm gloss, but mac lipglass are just so gross & sticky.

on 10/25/2010 6:38:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

My wedding lipgloss. Nymphette looked great with my champagne color dress. I still wear it 6yrs later...new lipglass of course;)

on 10/18/2010 8:17:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

This was my first MAC lipglass and I just don't think I like it. Way too sticky for me. Love the lipsticks though, so that is what I will stick with.

on 10/18/2010 8:39:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I always heard good things about this lipglass and I always thought I would give it a try as soon as I could. A while ago I went to MAC and something caught my eye... It was a lipglass and I bought it. I didnít look the name on it, so it surprised me when the MA said the name out loud to confirm that it was the one that I wanted... This has become a staple in my make up. I use it almost everyday, and itís such a small container that it just fits on your pocket at night or in your purse... Itís just perfect!!

on 9/12/2010 10:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

The golden shimmer in Nymphette looks stunning with warm-toned looks. It however doesn't sync when you pair it up with cool-toned eyes. But nevertheless, it's a go-to shade for work.

Recommended for Medium Skin