MAC Nymphette lipglass

4.3

on 10/25/2010 7:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

i have a love/hate relationship with nymphette. there are some days that i think theres no better gloss...and others it's just so overpowering & icky. it's a more pink version of nars orgasm gloss, but mac lipglass are just so gross & sticky.

on 10/25/2010 6:38:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

My wedding lipgloss. Nymphette looked great with my champagne color dress. I still wear it 6yrs later...new lipglass of course;)

on 10/18/2010 8:17:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

This was my first MAC lipglass and I just don't think I like it. Way too sticky for me. Love the lipsticks though, so that is what I will stick with.

on 10/18/2010 8:39:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I always heard good things about this lipglass and I always thought I would give it a try as soon as I could. A while ago I went to MAC and something caught my eye... It was a lipglass and I bought it. I didnít look the name on it, so it surprised me when the MA said the name out loud to confirm that it was the one that I wanted... This has become a staple in my make up. I use it almost everyday, and itís such a small container that it just fits on your pocket at night or in your purse... Itís just perfect!!

on 9/12/2010 10:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

The golden shimmer in Nymphette looks stunning with warm-toned looks. It however doesn't sync when you pair it up with cool-toned eyes. But nevertheless, it's a go-to shade for work.

on 8/24/2010 11:06:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

my favorite lipgloss!! It's so versatile I wear this with almost any of my lipsticks.

on 8/15/2010 5:55:00 AM

One of my favourite nude/neutral lip glosses that I own. On my complexion is shows up as a soft golden shimmery peachy pink that adds depth and warmth to my complexion. Very versatile as I can wear it on it's own and over top of nude, peach, and pink lipsticks. Has a slightly sticky formula, but not bothersome and I believe adds some longevity to the length of wear. Definitely will continue to repurchase!

on 8/12/2010 6:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This is my first lipglass and it's simply wonderful! I will definitely repurchase, and I'm looking forward to trying out different colored lipglasses in the future. Great quality, color, scent, and staying power--it's a classic for a reason!

I purchased this because my MAC counter was out of Prr that day, and it appeared to be a close match. Though Nymphette is beautiful in its own right- it definitely does not compare to Prr for my fair skin. It has a major gold undertone, which I think would be lovely on darker skin tones. Beautiful colour, just not the one for me.

on 8/11/2010 7:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

i love this. but i ran out of it

Recommended for Medium Skin