April 18, 2014 | 752 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Nymphette lipglass

rated 2 of 5 on 10/18/2010 8:17:00 PM More reviews by LadyBugGrl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was my first MAC lipglass and I just don't think I like it. Way too sticky for me. Love the lipsticks though, so that is what I will stick with.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2010 8:39:00 AM More reviews by titina206

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I always heard good things about this lipglass and I always thought I would give it a try as soon as I could. A while ago I went to MAC and something caught my eye... It was a lipglass and I bought it. I didnít look the name on it, so it surprised me when the MA said the name out loud to confirm that it was the one that I wanted... This has become a staple in my make up. I use it almost everyday, and itís such a small container that it just fits on your pocket at night or in your purse... Itís just perfect!!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/12/2010 10:08:00 PM More reviews by chia021

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The golden shimmer in Nymphette looks stunning with warm-toned looks. It however doesn't sync when you pair it up with cool-toned eyes. But nevertheless, it's a go-to shade for work.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2010 11:06:00 PM More reviews by xjanerz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

my favorite lipgloss!! It's so versatile I wear this with almost any of my lipsticks.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2010 5:55:00 AM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

One of my favourite nude/neutral lip glosses that I own. On my complexion is shows up as a soft golden shimmery peachy pink that adds depth and warmth to my complexion. Very versatile as I can wear it on it's own and over top of nude, peach, and pink lipsticks. Has a slightly sticky formula, but not bothersome and I believe adds some longevity to the length of wear. Definitely will continue to repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2010 6:44:00 PM More reviews by warmscarf

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my first lipglass and it's simply wonderful! I will definitely repurchase, and I'm looking forward to trying out different colored lipglasses in the future. Great quality, color, scent, and staying power--it's a classic for a reason!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/12/2010 5:17:00 PM More reviews by MyChanelScalpel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I purchased this because my MAC counter was out of Prr that day, and it appeared to be a close match. Though Nymphette is beautiful in its own right- it definitely does not compare to Prr for my fair skin. It has a major gold undertone, which I think would be lovely on darker skin tones. Beautiful colour, just not the one for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2010 7:55:00 PM More reviews by lalalovee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

i love this. but i ran out of it

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2010 7:14:00 PM More reviews by Fibergash6

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

This is a nice lipgloss but I hate the doe foot applicator. Whenever I apply this over lipstick the stupid doe foot thing removes some of my lipstick. Wish it had the lustreglass brush. And wish it was a bit more pigmented. It looks like a very original color in the tube but after application it doesn't look so original. There's almost no hint of color it's just a slight shiny gold sheen you see. Maybe because my lips are extremely pigmented this didn't work for me but I don't know.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2010 5:49:00 PM More reviews by rubytitania

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is basically my go-to lipgloss. I just throw it on over pretty much any pink, nude or coral lipstick, or just wear it on its own. It's such an easy colour to wear and I will definitely re-purchase when I run out.