Murad AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser

4.2

Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Jojoba Esters, Acrylates Copolymer, Glycol Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium PCA, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Polyquaternium-4, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.

I have been using this cleanser every morning for abt two weeks now. My skin is softer and my face glows! I like the fine jojoba beads - not harsh on my acne prone skin. I have yet to see a significant change on the breakouts I have though.

This has to be my favorite cleanser. This combined with the Murad Glycolic Night Treatment has definitely improved my skin. I have less breakouts, blemish scarring is significantly reduced, and throughout the day, my skin feels less oily. Although the cost for this is more than any other cleanser that I have used in the past, the results have made it worth the extra money. I will definitely repurchase.

After reading reviews here on MUA I decided to give this a try. I didn't really notice a difference in my skin or acne scars. For the price I expected much more.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I have dry somewhat finicky skin, and this scrub does not dry me out or strip my acid mantle. Because my skin is so dry and sensitive I can't use it often, perhaps once or twice a week. It is gentle (which is why I can use it) so it doesn't work like a peel, but it does a nice job of gentle exfoliation. I had always struggled to find something to exfoliate all the horrible dry flakes I always get and yet not leave my face even more dry. This was my answer. I do recommend this for someone with dry and/or sensitive skin, but because it is so gentle I wouldn't be surprised if someone with oily or acne-prone skin might not find this aggressive enough.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I've been using AHA/BHA products for a year now and they've helped me with my adult acne issue and clogged pores. I've used Murad products off and on over the years. Although pricey this cleanser will last you quite some time. A little bit really goes a long way. I use it about three days out the week and have seen a significant reduction in breakouts and my pores have improved. It's not harsh and doesn't leave me raw. My regular cleanser is Cetaphil and in conjunction with this and an AHA/BHA toner my skin feels wonderful. One lippie off for the packaging. I so wish this came with a pump.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

I saw no results from this cleanser. It didn't remove all of my makeup and didn't exfoliate all that well either and for the price and the fab reviews, I expected results. I saw more improvement from a salicylic toner.

Did nothing for me at all. Didnt exfoliate didnt clean or anything. And the tube is so huge and expensive, I couldnt wait to finish it.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I am surprised that this product has so many glowing reviews. I've been using it for almost a month and I've seen no improvement in skin tone, blemish reduction or anything else - just drier skin in the parts of my complexion that were already dry! I am so glad I just paid $10 for the travel/sample size of this. The other problem with it is that a little does NOT go a long way. I have to use a huge glob to feel like it's even on my face when I'm washing with it. I recommend any exfoliator or scrub from Dermalogica way before this. Beware if you have any dry areas on your skin already - mine is combination and this product just worsened my normal or dry areas. Despite using it only 3 times a week for the past month, I have flaky skin around my eyes and on my cheek bones now.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Other, Curly, Coarse

Can I get an AMEN?! This product ROCKS my socks. Its gentle yet effective. I alternate between this and the dermalogica thermafoliant depending on how my skin feels, but this works just as great when i want light exfoliation. It has that signature Murad scent, which isnt strong to me. Little tiny beads that works its magic to exfoliate your face. After using this for a month (twice a week), my skin looks and feels much better. I hardly get acne, or eczema breakouts. You only need a dime size to cover your entire face. A little bit more for the neck. I use it when I'm in the shower. I'll be forever using this along with the other Murad Age reform line. It's GREAT

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Perks up your skin, considerably. Could see a difference right away. Great product!