October 25, 2014 | 929 users online

Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Liner Liquid Eyeliner

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2013 8:13:00 PM More reviews by velenaherde

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

HG.
Can't say enough good things about this liner! Favorite favorite favorite.
I honestly could not live without it.So pigmented and doesn't smudge, even when I take naps!
I wake up with my makeup still perfect. It's unbelievable.
Always searching for a liquid liner as good as this one, and they just never add up.
The low price is just an added plus.
BUY THIS, YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2013 11:16:00 PM More reviews by lovelyhawaiian07

I was very pleasantly surprised at how long lasting this eyeliner lasts! I actually picked this up to trace lines on my face for my Halloween makeup, figuring it wouldn't matter if it got ruined. It worked just fine for defining lines (I painted my face like a sugar skull, btw). It sat on my dresser for a few days--I was just practicing my Halloween look when I bought it--until the morning I couldn't find my usual liquid liner. My first impression before I drew my first line with it is that the brush is thin, which I actually like. It also tends to pick up a lot of the product, so I'd recommend wiping it off a little before using. It dries fairly quickly. The thing that most impressed me about this liner is the staying power. It lasts alllll day! Doesn't move, doesn't smear, doesn't fade. The line stays so clean looking all day, even after a long day at work and running around. I'll definitely continue using this, and will most likely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2013 1:41:00 PM More reviews by Melisaaaaxox

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love this product, decided to try it out after seeing it on one of my favourite beauty guru channels, works very nicely, glides onto the lash line. Only down fall of the packaging is that one day i noticed the side of the lid cracked all the way from the top to the bottom. But other than that, great product and an amazing price, cant get any better than that

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2013 12:26:00 PM More reviews by alexsanders93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

One of the best liquid liners i've used, colour is dark, and brush is lovely to use.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2013 12:38:00 AM More reviews by 6lex10

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I love this eyeliner so, so much!!! I would recommend it to anyone, and I do, who likes a jet black, longlasting, precision eyeliner. This makes winged eyeliner so much easier to accomplish due to its thin and stable applicator. Plus, it doesn't smudge or flake off, even after +10 hours of wear. If you're looking for a natural eyeliner look this isn't for you though because it is such a intense black. For me it is perfect!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2013 1:46:00 AM More reviews by postmoderngirl

I think this is the first liquid liner I've bought, and I have it in brown. The brown is quite dark, though - but it's a less harsh alternative to black. I like the brush, it's easy to use for someone like me who is pretty terrible at eyeliner. It doesn't flake or smudge and you can't beat the price. I bought the blue one & ended up returning it because the colour wasn't as vibrant as I'd hoped.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2013 2:38:00 PM More reviews by alex4961

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I take back my earlier comment. I really love this liner and it has become my new favorite because it is the blackest black you could ever find, it dries so matte, and the brush is easy to work with. I still struggle with my waterline but my eyes are very wet so its probably not the liners fault. love this product and it's so much cheaper.than the leading.brands and.the quality is equally as good or.even better!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2013 7:34:00 PM More reviews by nikkimorrissey

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my first liquid eyeliner ever. I got it on sale for $2 and it is the best $2 I've spent on a cosmetic in a long time! I love it! It is as black as black can be; it reminds me of ink. It wears perfectly all day long with no flaking or smudging. I am going to hurry and buy the other colors while they're still on sale this week!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/15/2013 5:16:00 PM More reviews by Hopevan10

Well when I first was at the store looking for one I saw it cause it was cheap and liquid so I thought that I should try it. But when I used it oh my goodness it was sooo messy and if I accidentally touched my eye it would smear and stain my face until I showered. I liked how pigmented it was though. But the thing I hated the most was the brush and. The brush was a brush and its easier to use like felt tip and marker like eyeliner

rated 3 of 5 on 9/15/2013 2:52:00 PM More reviews by TheLastOfUs

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Eh. I got this as part of a makeup kit. I prefer pencil eyeliner (yeah, so what), but I also use liquid eyeliner. I LOVE the brush, but I really hate how it sparkles a bit. I don't know why, but mine sparkles. It's a somewhat matte black, but it's a little shimmery. But other than that, this eyeliner stays on and it's very pigmented.