December 20, 2014 | 1596 users online

Foundations - Cover Girl - Clean Make Up

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 6/20/2009 1:11:00 AM More reviews by spoiledrotten

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I hated this stuff, this looked so cakey and fake and so unnatural. The color did nothing to try to diminish my pores, it just made them stand out more. I have really oily skin that about after and an hour it's shine city. This foundation was so oily it self it made my skin look even worse than it is. The only way i would recommend this product to someone is if they had really dry skin (not even!). Other than that don't waste your money, this went straight in my garbage.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/11/2009 11:23:00 PM More reviews by Makemeup17

When i bought this product i was just looking for something with light to medium coverage since i am fair and have mild acne. I bought this in ivory and i hate the smell of it which i never noticed till i got home. I found that in the sun it looks way to orange, then my friend told me to try the same color in oil free and that its way less orange. since we are the same shade and I found it to be more like my shade but really hard to get out of the bottle, its also like it doesn't want to come out. overall it does the job but there is minimal options in shades.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2009 6:22:00 PM More reviews by cat070992

i think this is a great general foundation. it is great for smoothing out skin tones and very cheap and easy to use. an okay product!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2009 4:08:00 PM More reviews by Paigeyy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have 3 bottles of this stull this is now my go to foundation in drug store brand! Im too scared to try Maybelline This dosent break me out and I love the smell of the Noxema in it mmmm, I use this with my Loreal true macth powder, when Im not useing these two im using MAC in Nw43 in covergirl im shade Toasted Almond :) I really recommend this foundation tooo everyone I didnt like the Franagnce free one one bit at all!!!! it was way yo light and just gross i gave it away but this one I love it blends will, the only thing is that THE UNDERTONES ARE LIKE ONLY ONE yellow and or ORAGNE ;( But that's ok?
Love CoverGirl always wanted to love Covergirl and i do

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2009 11:24:00 AM More reviews by saraakhmedjanova

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have been using this foundation for years. I have very fair, sensitive skin, and have found that this is the only drugstore foundation that doesn't give me an orange tint. I use the lightest shade-- ivory. I have not been able to find another drugstore foundation as light as this one. In addition, many other drugstore foundations make me sneeze and my eyes water (i.e. revlon's foundations.) This one does not. So if you have allergies like me, you may want to try this one.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2009 11:00:00 AM More reviews by shannonmiller

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Not the best, not the worst. The coverage in this foundation is minimal and I cannot stand the smell of it. It smells almost like medicine. It wasn't a horrible experience but I will not be using the rest of the bottle and will not be repurchasing.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2009 11:27:00 PM More reviews by winddancer1323

This is one of the worst foundations I have ever tried. Didn't cover anything, didn't settle into my skin, transfered easily, and made my face look like an oil slick. Would definitely not purchase ever again

rated 2 of 5 on 4/21/2009 11:21:00 PM More reviews by flossyglam

I hate the fragrance in this, but my roommate loves it. I put this on today after taking a break from it for a while and realized I don't like this as much as I thought. Although I have to admit I looked kinda flawless for about an hour after I applied (with EM over it too), my face looked like a WRECK soon after. As some other reviewers have noted, the foundation never seems to "set", and absolutely highlighted any kind of bump, fine line, or crease with shine. To make matters worse, something about this made the apples of my cheeks itch--almost like the inside of my pores were hot and irritated. I actually ran to the bathroom after my first class to try and scrub whatever I could off in that area because it annoyed me so much. My skin looked better BEFORE I put this on!
PROS: Dirt cheap, the only drugstore foundation I have found that sells a color match close to my yellow-undertoned skin (classic ivory I think?)
CONS: Bottle packaging makes spilling and waste easy (and "unhygienic" for you clean freaks out there), too-sheer coverage (slightly more than a tinted moisturizer), highlights imperfections, may cause irritation, caused a normal skinned girl to look oily, obnoxious fragrance

rated 1 of 5 on 3/29/2009 3:27:00 PM More reviews by kis0099

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I hated this makeup... I wore it in high school when i didn't know much about makeup. i have very cool, pink undertones in my skin and every light color i tried was WAY too pink on me, believe it or not. it provided very sheer, weird looking coverage that made me look like i had a brownish- pink sheer blush all over my face. it also made me break out and even though it was extremely watery, it felt moist and gross on my skin, never drying down to any kind of staying finish. will nevvverrr by again! lol. it also oxidizes horribly and by the end of the day it looks orange on top of everything. this is the only foundation that has ever oxidized on me and i have oily skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/26/2009 2:08:00 AM More reviews by melissamathers258

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I really tried to love and like this product but its gives me no coverage at all. Also putting on this foundation for me made my skin feel worse and dry then it already is. Also am I the only one or does this foundation smell weird lol... Dont think I will buy again :(