April 20, 2014 | 1471 users online

Toners - Neutrogena - Pore Refining Toner

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2010 10:44:00 AM More reviews by shopoholic057

This product is pretty amazing! It has never stung my face when I put it on, and it actually feels really refreshing. I have seen a reduction in my acne, and it leaves my skin feeling really soft. However, I always take off the cap to apply my toner because the tiny hole in the cap gives too little product. I will definitely be buying this again!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/4/2010 7:33:00 PM More reviews by purple122988

My favorite toner is Neutrogena Deep Clean Toner but since I couldn't find it anywhere I was using Clarins Toner which was terrible. After reading the reviews I figured I would try this one. Its a good substitute for the Neutrogena Deep Clean Toner. I have been using it for a month now in the heat of August. Swipping it over my face a couple times a day helps to keep the oil and sweat off reducing breakouts. My skin is very smooth. During the summer is the most important time to use toner, so I use it 3-4 times per day in the winter I will cut down to once a day. After using different toners for about 6 months my once huge pores are now almost invisible and my acne situation is much better under control.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/31/2010 1:30:00 AM More reviews by Felicia99

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have been using Neutrogena Pore Refining Toner twice a day for the past three months. The appearance of my skin has noticeably improved. The large pores around my nose and chin appear smaller and cleaner. The red spots on my skin have faded and the tone and texture has improved. I am extremely happy with the results and will continue to use this product.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2010 1:47:00 PM More reviews by Jmberry

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this because I liked that it had both AHA and BHA in it. I thought it would be a
nice addition to my routine. It has sort of an apple cider smell to it that I liked. I didn't have any irritation at first but after a few weeks of use it began to redden and sting my skin. I ended up tossing it. I'm not sure if it was the alcohol or something else in it. Too bad because I did like it at first. I don't think I used it long enough to see any benefits.
Update: I have been using Neutrogena's Rapid Clear Toner which also has AHA, BHA, and alcohol with no irritation. I think it may have been the peppermint and eucalyptus extracts in this toner that didn't get along with me.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/20/2010 9:44:00 PM More reviews by adrota

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I had used this product more than a year ago. I had thought that the AHA/BHA would do a lot of good for my skin but I saw no particular benefit after using this. I think it might be good for younger users not me. I will not be buying this again as I think as I want to switch to some natural form of astringent or toner which is water based for my aging acne prone skin now. Just feel that AHA & or BHA should be in forms that stay on the skin longer like in a cram or lotion not toner forms.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2010 12:53:00 AM More reviews by ildyinredi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this toner! My face is soo smooth and much brighter than before.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2010 2:16:00 AM More reviews by pooknbury

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

this is my all time fav toner. it wasn't carried in my area for a few months so i was using a clean and clear toner with salicylic acid. i must say, this toner is so much better. the smell is pretty good. it does sting a bit but doesn't burn your face off like some toners with alcohol do. i notice that i break out less using this toner and i could apply 3 times a day and it wouldn't dry my skin out. i'm not a fan of the pore refining face scrub, it smells terrible and didn't do much for my pores.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2010 7:12:00 PM More reviews by cafebunni

Great toner! It gets everything my facewash doesn't, and I really see improvment in my pores. It works very good on oily tzone areas. I don't have sensitive skin so I'm not sure what the chemicals woudl do for that, but this really cleaned up my skin with no bad reactions.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2010 1:51:00 PM More reviews by icceti

I'm sorry but I have to say this, I am surprise to see so many people say "it didn't do anything for me". It's a toner not a miracle. It sits on your skins for less than 10 secs how much can you expect from it. It is suppose to help but you can't expect drastic changes from something that sit on your skins for merely 5 or 10 sec. Big changes are from the products that sit on your skin all night and day, not the toner.

Alright review... I like that it will take off what my cleanser didn't catch. It will hydrate my oily skin without drying it during the summer. I don't use it during the winter b/c it will dry my skin in the winter. Like I said I don't expect this to refine my pores. I expect my Dr.Brandt night cream to do that. For a toner, this is a great product for the price it comes in.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2010 More reviews by iwodamiorie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Amazing!!!