Philosophy Baby Grace

3.7

on 11/16/2007 1:16:00 AM

Tried this at Sephora. I can describe it in two words: Sweet Tarts. Blech. I really like the Philosophy brand, but their fragrances are just awful.

tw

on 11/2/2007 3:36:00 PM

Ugh. The Sephora SA was really excited about this. Why? "It smells just like baby butt!" she squealed. Loudly. And she was right, it smells exactly like baby powder. As an adult, I do not want to smell like a diaper bag. I don't get the entire concept.

on 9/13/2007 4:12:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I fondly remembered smelling this on my sister several years ago and liking it, so I was inspired to purchase it recently. I find it a very comforting scent to wear. Although when it is sprayed it smells rather sharp and perfume-y, it quickly dries down to a slightly creamy, powdery muted floral. On me its lasting power is pretty good (I have the alcohol version which I gather is longer-lasting than the non-alcohol spray). I enjoy reapplying it, however. This is definitely a comfort scent, and I like that it's gentle enough not to get in the space of others. To me, it is slightly reminiscent of a baby's clean skin.

on 8/15/2007 4:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This does not smell like a baby in any way. My youngest is 3 months old and she does not smell like this lol. I was put off by the very sharp initial burst, somewhere along the line of very cheap soap (as a previous reviewer has mentioned.) After the initial burst, it faded into something more subtle, but still not a pleasant scent. When I heard the name, I expecpted a soft, powdery, baby-like scent. This is nothing like it.

on 8/5/2007 1:12:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

A nice soft somewhat "sweet" fragrance that is light and easily worn without offending others in public places. Suitable for spring and summer seasons.

on 7/26/2007 4:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This smells like every single "cotton" scent I have ever smelled. It is just like Bath and Body Works Cotton Blossom, or any of the other "fresh cotton" scents out there. I was surprised that Philosophy would do something that smells so similar to so many other things. It does last longer than Amazing Grace.

on 6/20/2007 9:44:00 AM

This is my least favorite Grace. There is a note in this scent that is unpleasant and makes wearing this uncomfortable for me.

on 6/16/2007 2:27:00 AM

The scent is therapeutic for me.
I feel like im a happy baby girl whenever i use it.My husband tells me i smell like an angel.
Ofcourse there are other perfumes I use whenever i want to feel sexy like channel sensuelle,miracle so magic,baby phat goddess & gucci rush
but this is great for everyday use.
I just love the scent.I'm on my 2nd bottle,I have the shower gel & body lotion & I will be buying this over & over again =)

Uggghhhh, this product smells awful. I honestly have no idea how it got so popular. When I heard the name "Baby Grace," I expected to smell something soft, pretty, and befitting for a baby. Instead, I got this stench that was overrun by stale violets and super-strong musk. Thank goodness I bought this in a shower gel; I only have to deal with the scent for a couple minutes, then it washes down the drain. Had I bought this in a perfume or lotion, I would have donated it to charity or swapped it away. I would definitely not repurchase.

on 3/30/2007 2:14:00 PM

Not for me, the violet makes this stinky for me. I would definitely never want my babies to smell like this! I like the other Graces, but not this one. Even in small amounts, I can't tolerate it.

Popular Fragrances