Clarins Hand and Nail Treatment Cream

4.1

Aqua/Water/Eau, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glyceryl Myristate, Butylene Glycol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Pentylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Stearyl Heptanoate, Glycerin, Cetearyl Glucoside, Polysorbate 20, Parfum/Fragrance, Allantoin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Unsaponifiables, Tetrasodium EDTA, Limonene, Commiphora Myrrha Resin Extract, Lecithin, Sodium PCA, Tapioca Starch, Dehydroacetic Acid, Palmitoyl Myristyl Serinate, Linalool, Caramel, Disodium EDTA, Morus Alba Root Extract, Citronellol, Benzyl Salicylate, Benzyl Benzoate, Citral, Geraniol, Eugenol, Tocopherol, BHT

on 6/3/2010 3:53:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This cream comes in a squeeze tube and smells like all other Clarins' creams. Its an okay scent and not everyone will like it (read: my boyfriend) but it does leave the hands smooth and silky without any greasy feeling or residue. The softness even lasts for a few hours! I can put this on and use the keyboard immediately and there will be no oily sheen on the keys. One tube does last you a while so I can justify the price for that. Clarins usually sells sets at their counter- I got mine last Christmas and it came with a body scrub, this cream, a face cleanser and a few other things for quite a good price. Overall, a nice hand cream and I would definitely repurchase.

on 6/2/2010 10:10:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is my holy grail hand cream. I've used this on and off for years, but always come back to it. The smell is fantastic and the cream sinks in beautifully without lingering greasiness. It leaves my bare nails and cuticles looking soft and smooth, as well.

on 5/23/2010 12:48:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is my favorite handcream. It moisturizes like crazy, absorbs really fast plus it smells delish.

In the winter I have to use a richer formula for night though.

Would I buy this product again? Yes, I have for the past couple of years.

ok this is the best hand cream, i normally hate hand cream because i find it way too greasy and i jut hate that feeling, i got this as a free sample and it just melts into your hands instantly- instant moisture with none of the grease perfect!!also i love the smell i think is lovely. after my sample ran out i went and bought it from clarins, ok its expensive for a hand cream but it lasts a long time and its the best one out there on the market i feel.

on 5/11/2010 5:32:00 PM

Got this free, quite happy to get it. Its grand, as in, its a cream for your hands, but thats about all they got right, mositure is there for a while and then its like you never used it, weird smell, not something that i want on my hands, but i would put up with it if it worked. Stupid twist lid on the sample is well stupid, if i havent applied enough the first time, i have no chance of getting more out. Cant speak for the prober packaging as this is a sample.
Happy to throw it into my handbag and use it in a pince, but would pick my supermarket brand over this one again and again. Wont be buying ever.

I was given this as a gift and thought it would be a good product. Sadly did not live up to my expectations. I did not mind the perfume although I have smelt better, it was the actual moisturising which for me just was not enough, sank into the skin but the moisturising effects soon wore off. There are far better hand creams, many costing less which work far better even in the cold, wet days of winter. I would not buy this for myself.

on 3/27/2010 11:11:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

This is an amazing hand cream, just the right thickness for me. Very soothing to chapped, raw hands. I usually hate smelly lotions, but this smells really good. More expensive than I prefer, but worth it to me if only used in the winter.

on 3/13/2010 4:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

Very effective at keeping my hands soft. The only complaint I have about the product is that immediately after I apply it, I have a hard time opening containers and doorknobs. But it's not a big deal. I'd rather have soft hands!

on 2/2/2010 3:07:00 PM

This is the best hand cream I have ever used! I have developed very dry patches on my hands (knuckles, etc.) and have tried everything without success (including cortizone cream and neosporin...since my hands were that bad). I used this hand cream ONE TIME at a department store while walking by the Clarins counter and within a day, my hands were healing! I couldn't believe it. I gave it a "3" on price because I do think $30 for any hand cream is silly. However, I will continue to use this product and yes, pay $30.

on 1/23/2010 5:01:00 PM

This is my HG handcream. I have contact dermatitis and despite trying lots ( Roc, Aveda, Nuetrogena, Soap and Glory) this is one I buy over and over again. This is the only beauty product ever that I have bought more than twice! But luckily people know my addiction now and I got 2 tubes for Christmas. Ok so the smell is slightly old lady but it disappears quickly and some people find th smell great! I have to wash my hands a lot in work so I can put this on , it sinks straight away and I can get on with my work without waiting for the hand cream to sink. plus it has made my naisl so strong! Love love love love it!!!

Top Rated Clarins Products