Clarins Hand and Nail Treatment Cream

4.1

Aqua/Water/Eau, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glyceryl Myristate, Butylene Glycol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Pentylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Stearyl Heptanoate, Glycerin, Cetearyl Glucoside, Polysorbate 20, Parfum/Fragrance, Allantoin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Unsaponifiables, Tetrasodium EDTA, Limonene, Commiphora Myrrha Resin Extract, Lecithin, Sodium PCA, Tapioca Starch, Dehydroacetic Acid, Palmitoyl Myristyl Serinate, Linalool, Caramel, Disodium EDTA, Morus Alba Root Extract, Citronellol, Benzyl Salicylate, Benzyl Benzoate, Citral, Geraniol, Eugenol, Tocopherol, BHT

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Best hand cream I've used, but expensive, as all Clarins products are. I have a small tube as well as a large one, as I got it when Clarins was on gift - very handy for handbag use!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hands down, the BEST hand cream (and, yes, pun intended.) It's great for those who like to change up their nail polish but hate stripped & brittle nails. It keeps my nails firm & in good shape. I swear, my it makes my nails grow faster. The cream itself is relatively lightweight and sinks right in with a lovely, citrusy fragrance. I'll put it on my hands (and nails) at night, and they stay moisturized through the next day. I also wash my hands A LOT, and this saves them from hard water and winter weather. I'm young, so I can't comment on its anti-aging properties, but I do believe this will keep my hands looking young, too. I've repurchased this a little less than a year after purchasing my first. It's the total bees-knees, one of the reasons I'm a loyal Clarins customer.

I started using this cream in the spring, after the Elizabeth Arden's Eight Hour Cream kept my hands soft ober the winter, which was very harsh on my skin. I noticed that bits on my fingertips were getting dry and cracked and also my nails were getting more brittle than usual. It just wasn't moisturising enough. My dry fingertips disappeared once I started usin a different hand cream. So my veridct is - not good enough.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This cream comes in a squeeze tube and smells like all other Clarins' creams. Its an okay scent and not everyone will like it (read: my boyfriend) but it does leave the hands smooth and silky without any greasy feeling or residue. The softness even lasts for a few hours! I can put this on and use the keyboard immediately and there will be no oily sheen on the keys. One tube does last you a while so I can justify the price for that. Clarins usually sells sets at their counter- I got mine last Christmas and it came with a body scrub, this cream, a face cleanser and a few other things for quite a good price. Overall, a nice hand cream and I would definitely repurchase.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is my holy grail hand cream. I've used this on and off for years, but always come back to it. The smell is fantastic and the cream sinks in beautifully without lingering greasiness. It leaves my bare nails and cuticles looking soft and smooth, as well.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is my favorite handcream. It moisturizes like crazy, absorbs really fast plus it smells delish.

In the winter I have to use a richer formula for night though.

Would I buy this product again? Yes, I have for the past couple of years.

ok this is the best hand cream, i normally hate hand cream because i find it way too greasy and i jut hate that feeling, i got this as a free sample and it just melts into your hands instantly- instant moisture with none of the grease perfect!!also i love the smell i think is lovely. after my sample ran out i went and bought it from clarins, ok its expensive for a hand cream but it lasts a long time and its the best one out there on the market i feel.

Got this free, quite happy to get it. Its grand, as in, its a cream for your hands, but thats about all they got right, mositure is there for a while and then its like you never used it, weird smell, not something that i want on my hands, but i would put up with it if it worked. Stupid twist lid on the sample is well stupid, if i havent applied enough the first time, i have no chance of getting more out. Cant speak for the prober packaging as this is a sample.
Happy to throw it into my handbag and use it in a pince, but would pick my supermarket brand over this one again and again. Wont be buying ever.

I was given this as a gift and thought it would be a good product. Sadly did not live up to my expectations. I did not mind the perfume although I have smelt better, it was the actual moisturising which for me just was not enough, sank into the skin but the moisturising effects soon wore off. There are far better hand creams, many costing less which work far better even in the cold, wet days of winter. I would not buy this for myself.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

This is an amazing hand cream, just the right thickness for me. Very soothing to chapped, raw hands. I usually hate smelly lotions, but this smells really good. More expensive than I prefer, but worth it to me if only used in the winter.