September 1, 2014 | 1909 users online

Toners - LUSH - Tea Tree Water

rated 3 of 5 on 2/27/2013 2:04:00 AM More reviews by esparzan

I love LUSH's tea tree water. I wouldn't say it's revolutionary but it's a nice, refreshing toner that mildly controls T-zone oils. I would give it a 3/5 if you're looking for something nice and refreshing (and not to mention, NATURAL!)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2013 1:35:00 AM More reviews by harmonyl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

this is perfect. its refreshing and cleansing but definatly NOT drying. it smells okay like tea tree. it has kept my t zone inline and my pores on my cheeks are noticably smaller. its a good spray bottle. very effective.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2013 7:24:00 AM More reviews by selenax

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Refreshing yet calming to my skin, I really liked this product especially in the summer! I can use it under or over makeup and it smells nice too. I don't think it made a huge difference to my skin but it felt nice and it is really good for freshening up.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2012 1:52:00 AM More reviews by butchesa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is an integral part of my skin care routine. I have never once regretted buying this - the 100g bottle has lasted me 9 months of near-daily use and is still going strong. It evens out my skin tone, reduces my blemishes, prevents my T-zone from getting oily and removes extra dirt, grime and makeup my cleanser may have missed. I spray a couple squeezes on a cotton ball and wipe it across my face and it works like a charm. By far the best, most gentle toner on the market!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2012 10:46:00 PM More reviews by smansoor34

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product! I was a little skeptical at first because I didn't really know what toners actually do for the skin but after researching about it online I gave this product a go. I wanted to use something natural on my skin and this product was my best option. I've been using this for a week and a half and I really believe that this has helped me reduce the pores on my skin. For my skincare routine I use LUSH's Fresh Farmacy soap and find that it dries out my skin so I apply this toner and after a couple of minutes the feeling is gone! I don't even have to apply moisturizer but when I want to, I apply it over the toner. I will be buying this product again, I think it's worth the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2012 4:11:00 PM More reviews by CaraSusan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I have what you could call 'typical teenage skin', and every now and then I get a break-out of spots without warning.
Since using tea tree from Lush - this and the tea tree steamer tabs - I've noticed that my skin is behaving much, much better.
It's also very refreshing when sprayed on, and removes a lot of grime when used on cotton wool.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/6/2012 2:38:00 PM More reviews by ninasmith192

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This product is not good.
I have extremely spot prone skin, so I added this toner to my skin routine. I must admit, it is very refreshing to spray onto my face, the only problem I have is that it didn't seem to do anything, at all. It is equal to spraying water onto my face.
Giving 1 rating because of the refreshing feeling.

Not impressed.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2012 7:01:00 AM More reviews by loriorio

I just started getting into skincare products over this past year and one of my discoveries was this toner. I was hesitant because the toners I've tried before did nothing short of dry my skin out and I didn't even realize what the function of toner actually was. After making a trip to Lush to get more of my cleanser, I talked to someone about this toner and she let me try it in the store and I came home with a bottle. It seems a bit on the pricey side, but this bottle is going to last for months to come. The scent is a bit minty and leaves my skin feeling cool and fresh. It really helps make my pores visibly smaller without alcohol, and keeps my face matte. I love that I can even spritz it over my makeup for a smear-free refreshment. Love, love, love. I've made it part of my regular routine, using it after I cleanse and follow it with a moisturizer.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2012 10:41:00 PM More reviews by lala1983

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I love this! I have oily, spot prone, sensitive skin and this is a god send. It seems near impossible to find a toner for acne prone skin that doesn't contain alcohol, but this is great for my easily irritated skin and soothes and calms whilst fighting spots at the same time. It's not a miracle worker but is the best toner I have found, and it actually seems to do more than just refresh like the other gentle toners I have tried. The large bottle is reasonably priced and lasts a decent while. The small ones are great for travel too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2012 11:53:00 PM More reviews by cgw1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I don't think I want to live without this toner. I was using Breath of Fresh Air, but my pores were still getting clogged up and besides the fact that it smelled good and felt refreshing, it wasn't doing much of anything else. I've been having some bad break outs as a result of a medication I'm taking, and so I decided to give Tea Tree Water a try instead. This stuff is AMAZING. This would probably have to be one of my favorite items from Lush (and I own a ton of lush). A combination of this, Herbalism and Ultrabland has started clearing up my skin finally! After washing my face with Herbalism, I soak a cotton pad in this and wipe all over my face. I then spritz it on my face and put on moisturizer while my face is still damp with Tea Tree Water. I use it AM, PM, after working out, whenever! It helps make my foundation go on smoother as well. I can't say enough about this toner. It's not very moisturizing so I definitely do have to use a moisturizer, but I can't believe right before my eyes my spots are fading!! If you have acne definitely give this a try.