LUSH Tea Tree Water

Tea Tree Water (Melaleuca alternifolia), Grapefruit Water (Citrus grandis), Juniperberry Water (Juniperus communis), *Limonene, Perfume, Methylparaben.

on 7/9/2013 10:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a non-essential, luxury LUSH product. I have bought it twice now and I really enjoy using it. It's gentler than my usual witch-hazel toner (smells better too). It is very refreshing to spray directly onto your face. It does what any decent toner should do, I wouldn't say it's better or worse than most others I've tried. The packaging is fantastic, the nozzle produces a large, soft spray.

I wouldn't buy this product if I were looking to keep a budget, there are other options that work just as well. But if you have oily/red skin and are looking to treat yourself, this is worth it.

I've been using this with 9 to 5 and ultra band. The smell is light and fresh and not over powering or irritating to the skin. I have sensitive, acne prone skin with an oily t zone. With using this with 9-5 my skin is left feeling clean soft and a little tight. And I definitely have to use lotion. When used with ultra bland I don't think it gets everything so my fAce feels clean but still kinda oily. It's also really good for a quick sprits half way thru the day for some oil control. This and 9-5 are my hg for lazy nights I don't wanna splash water on my face.

on 7/2/2013 6:08:00 PM

I bought the smaller size bottle of this along with a face mask a few months back because in a demo the sales assistant used it on me and being a sucker to persuasion I bought a bottle. Although the face mask I went there to buy has been long since binned I still have my bottle of Tea Tree Water and I'll be going back to buy another as soon as this finishes.

I could never see the point of toners before I had this but now I totally understand! It's got a really nice fresh smell, it's not overpowering but actually just really clean and refreshing. The spray bottle means that it can either be sprayed directly onto the fact but I prefer to wet a cotton pad with it and then wipe my face as I can actually see dirt that my cleanser missed coming off, which only adds to the clean feeling really!

Initially I only bought the small bottle and so far that's lasted months, I may buy the bigger bottle next time as now that I know I'll use it all up it works out as being better value. However the smaller bottle is the perfect size to keep in a travel bag for use on-the-go so I probably won't be throwing away the bottle but rather refill from the bigger one and use both together.

It works so well in a simple routine, I've tried the hot cloth cleanser and after briefly declaring myself a convert the truth was even they were too harsh for my skin. Instead now I use a half and half cleanser and make up remover from Garnier, and straight after wipe my face with this and it's more than enough. I don't even feel I need a moisturiser after!

If you're looking for a good toner with all natural ingredients and it's suitable for Vegans then definitely give this a try. It's excellent and my skin really is notably better since I've began using it.

on 4/25/2013 11:12:00 PM

LOVE LOVE LOVE this toner X a million! Cleans out my pores but yet very gentle on my skin, this toner was sent from heaven :) I'd buy this again and again!

on 4/21/2013 8:49:00 AM

Love this toner!
Doesn't dry out my skin like most toners, and made my skin feel refreshed.
Defiantly going to buy again.

on 4/18/2013 8:18:00 PM

Although it has a pleasing smell, this product did absolutely nothing for me. It does take off makeup very efficiently but for that price I can just buy a cheaper toner to do the job.

I feel like my acne stayed the same after I used this product. It is very refreshing first thing in the morning but I noticed that after I put this on my face, followed by my moisturizer, my foundation wouldn't go on nicely. After working all day, I felt that my face was more oily than usual if I put this product on before my foundation.

Save yourself the cost, look somewhere else!

on 3/19/2013 8:25:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is definitely a holy grail product and by far the best toner I've been able to find. I still have my bottle that I purchased several months ago and it still contains a good amount of product which makes the price completely worth it. If hydrates and freshens up my face leaving a cool, soothing feel. I have combination skin and this product helps control oil and also helps hydrate and leave moisture on the drier areas of my face. I haven't broken out since using this product and it is all natural and contains no alcohol which is something you can't find in a lot of toners. I apply this to my face after cleansing my face and a little goes a long way. Overall I think this is definitely a product worth checking into and I think it is completely worth its price tag.

on 3/13/2013 10:15:00 PM

This didn't do much for me...I use a simple moisturizer so this product just isn't necessary for me.

on 2/27/2013 2:04:00 AM

I love LUSH's tea tree water. I wouldn't say it's revolutionary but it's a nice, refreshing toner that mildly controls T-zone oils. I would give it a 3/5 if you're looking for something nice and refreshing (and not to mention, NATURAL!)

on 2/11/2013 1:35:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

this is perfect. its refreshing and cleansing but definatly NOT drying. it smells okay like tea tree. it has kept my t zone inline and my pores on my cheeks are noticably smaller. its a good spray bottle. very effective.

Top Rated LUSH Products