February 1, 2015 | 2109 users online

Bronzers - Bobbi Brown - Bronzing Powder

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2010 7:33:00 PM More reviews by cosec00

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great bronzer. I've never used a bronzing powder before but chose this one based on a recommendation. This is very matte, smooth and looks completely natural. I use the medium shade (NW25-30 skin).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2010 8:17:00 PM More reviews by missvox2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Bobbi's bronzers are matte, natural bronze tones and wearable. You can also use the lighter shades to highlight and deeper shades to contour. The color last throughout the day without fading and no shimmery mess. I find that her bronzer will last you a lifetime with daily use.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2009 11:11:00 PM More reviews by livandluv

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I couldnt live without this. I am insanely , madly in love with this.

PROS:
Great color
Stays
Looks BETTER and BETTER throughout the day
Nice glow
Great compact

CONS:
Nada

rated 3 of 5 on 6/17/2009 12:56:00 PM More reviews by echurch662

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

this bobbi brown shimmer brick has lovely colors in it which u can use as eyeshadows or bronzer doesnt really give u that 'glow' but its fine but not worth the money..

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2009 1:52:00 AM More reviews by sh7

Hit pan today! Thought I'd celebrate by writing a little review... I have this in Natural and the color is perfect. You don't need blush because it's pink enough, yet it also works great for contouring your face. It's highly pigmented so you need to use a very light hand. The texture is also great, easy to blend. No shimmer, very fine.

However, I have oily skin and I find that by midday, I am extra shiny wherever I have applied the bronzer. Because of this my review is more neutral, and I am looking for a new bronzer for when I finish this, which is a shame because this is perfect in every other aspect.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/28/2008 6:37:00 AM More reviews by Maude99

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have been using the natural shade for a while, it is a great natural bronzer and the colour works well with tanned skin.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2008 11:03:00 AM More reviews by sharonkumar

The colour is great to make you look like youre naturally glowing if you apply it correctly.However,it can tend to look abit too powdery.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2008 11:50:00 AM More reviews by glossy81

i use this bronzer everyday. the color is very natural and i love that it doesn't have any shimmer or anything in it. i use the deepest shade and it looks great. i've had this for quite a while. i haven't tried a whole lot of bronzers so i can't really compare it to anything else. but i can say, i really love it and will buy again when it runs out.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2008 4:18:00 PM More reviews by ohhs0sweet

I have finally found a bronzer that doesn't leave me looking orange, muddy or sparkly. If you are looking for a natural looking tan bronzer ,this is the one for you!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2008 2:22:00 PM More reviews by Boots87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I like this bronzer because it's more natural and real looking compared to other bronzers, like Clinique or MAC- they add too much damn glitter! My face is whiter than the rest of my body (not good to tan your face) so I wear darker foundation and then need to add a bronzer to my face & neck to blend it all in, and this does the trick without looking like I'm putting stuff all over with a ton of fake glitter, plus if I wear stuff with a bunch of glitter my boyfriend notices and begins to pick at my face etc because he sees glitter everywhere so it's annoying :/