October 30, 2014 | 1585 users online

Eye Shadow - Sephora - Eyeshadow

rated 2 of 5 on 10/18/2007 10:45:00 AM More reviews by BethanyBez

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought an eyeshadow duo by Sephora and was MAJORLY turned off to the brand as a whole simply based on how bad the product was. The color was pretty, but it CLUMPED. I have never had an eyeshadow clump on me! So weird.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2007 10:42:00 PM More reviews by l0ve

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I brought the sephora all over color glitter shadow in #111 and #116. I wasn't surprised with the quality because I know from past products that sephora sells cheap high quality products. The remind me somewhat of mac shadows. 111 is a golden shimmer with golden flecks (not really too glittery but more shimmery, which is way better!) and 116 is a really pretty light pink shimmer with silver flecks through out and it really stands out when I line my eyes as does #111. I love these and they are on sale for $2.50!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2007 12:59:00 AM More reviews by th_butterfly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I get the palettes - where they give you four different colors, and I love it!! The colors blend beautifully and it stays on (this could be due the UD primer potion though). I prefer this brand than any other eye shadows I have tried. It's a bit pricey though, but I suppose I'm willing to spend the money since I like it so much!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/8/2007 3:28:00 PM More reviews by akathisia

I have shade #879, a straight-up silver. It's a highly pigmented, beautiful metallic in a nice large pan. The color pay-off is fantastic, and I highly reccommend it to anyone who likes to do a fierce silver eye. I find these shadows to be good quality at a reasonable price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2007 2:52:00 AM More reviews by happylynngilmer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i have been to Sephora several times, and ordered online as well and cant believe i never tried these shadows! Picked a few up with some eye liners, and love these very much! they blend great, are long lasting, and come in a variety of colors. and for very cheap considering the quality! i got mine $10 a pop!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2007 9:19:00 AM More reviews by dancernl

Definately my favorite shadows I have bought over the years! I have the color pallatte in Pretty Baby (really cute and shimmery pinks and plumbs) and the colors are super blendable, easy to apply, and last all day with little to no creasing. The packaging is so-so, my favorite color, the dark plumb, is in the smallest tray and the color I use the least is in the largest tray. It would be nice if the trays were all the same size.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/1/2007 10:38:00 PM More reviews by starmie104

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought a sephora eyeshadow online when I received an offer for free shipping and they were trying to rid themselves of some discontinued products (on sale for $1) - the one I purchased being Shimmering Eyeshadow in 05 Orchid.

The shade-
Grayish pink neutral beige with splashes of candy blue and coral pink. When applied, a blue-based gray beige shimmer.

Pigmentation-
Not very impressive. Application was smooth, but had to be heavy to achieve the shade in the pan.

Packaging-
After everyday wear-and-tear for about two months, part of the plastic on the back of the hinge cracked and fell off. Four months later, the rest of the plastic of the hinge broke off and I have been unable to close the eyeshadow with the lid since. One of my biggest pet peeves concerning cosmetics is faulty packaging, especially through no fault of the owner. I don't plan on purchasing sephora eyeshadows in this packaging again.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/20/2007 2:56:00 AM More reviews by LaaLaa109

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I can't remember which color I have this in but I have to say I'm very unimpressed. These aren't very pigmented, therefore it's hard to get the desired amount of color on your lids unless you go over it multiple times. For a price like this, I was expecting a little more but the drugstore brand Prestige does a much better job at making eye shadows. If you're going to buy this, you might as well spend a few bucks more and get one at MAC. Their eye shadows are top notch and I probably won't ever buy any other department store brand for eye shadows. I rarely buy drugstore brands but if you love MAC shadows and are running outta money, you will love Prestige shadows, they're like $4 and are heavily pigmented like MAC's, literally you won't be able to feel the difference. ;)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2007 5:15:00 PM More reviews by RosyBaby

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am reviewing Sephora's eyeshadow in 026 I. It is a very nice, sunny shade of tangerine orange. I love this shadow because it goes on well, and it was also inexpensive. the only problem is that the container broke, so i ad to tape it together. But I would absolutely buy this shadow again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2007 10:58:00 PM More reviews by k9muttlover

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am shocked by how much I like this eyeshadow! I bought the color palette in Pretty Baby 03 and it's beautiful. All 4 shadows have great staying power and go on smoothly with a nice pigment. I will definitely be buying others to try!