Sephora Eyeshadow

3.6

I love this product. I have a brown glittery one and a teal- turquoise one. They might seem a lot at the time for one eyeshadow, but I bought mine 2 years ago, I use the brown one everyday and I still have a ton of it left. They are so worth the money. Buy them for a long lasting eyeshadow that looks great on!

on 12/16/2007 12:40:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have three of the Sephora eye shadows pearl #8 (light champagne color), strass #17 (even lighter champagne color with silver glitter), and one other that I don't know the number of (light pink color with gold glitter). My favorite is the pearl #8. I use it underneath and on top of different eye shadows to get different looks. They are very blendable and soft and have good color payoff. Plus, they're only ten bucks a piece and come in a bunch of different colors! Definitely a great product I'll continue to buy.

on 12/7/2007 2:45:00 AM

The packaging was good and easy to depot, the color i purchased was a dark navy blue, you really have to layer it on the get the desired effect and the price was not bad at all. I def. would rec. this e/s to any one, its comes in a variety of colors but be sure to test them at sephora

on 10/18/2007 10:45:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I bought an eyeshadow duo by Sephora and was MAJORLY turned off to the brand as a whole simply based on how bad the product was. The color was pretty, but it CLUMPED. I have never had an eyeshadow clump on me! So weird.

on 6/29/2007 10:42:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I brought the sephora all over color glitter shadow in #111 and #116. I wasn't surprised with the quality because I know from past products that sephora sells cheap high quality products. The remind me somewhat of mac shadows. 111 is a golden shimmer with golden flecks (not really too glittery but more shimmery, which is way better!) and 116 is a really pretty light pink shimmer with silver flecks through out and it really stands out when I line my eyes as does #111. I love these and they are on sale for $2.50!!!

on 6/5/2007 12:59:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I get the palettes - where they give you four different colors, and I love it!! The colors blend beautifully and it stays on (this could be due the UD primer potion though). I prefer this brand than any other eye shadows I have tried. It's a bit pricey though, but I suppose I'm willing to spend the money since I like it so much!

on 5/8/2007 3:28:00 PM

I have shade #879, a straight-up silver. It's a highly pigmented, beautiful metallic in a nice large pan. The color pay-off is fantastic, and I highly reccommend it to anyone who likes to do a fierce silver eye. I find these shadows to be good quality at a reasonable price.

i have been to Sephora several times, and ordered online as well and cant believe i never tried these shadows! Picked a few up with some eye liners, and love these very much! they blend great, are long lasting, and come in a variety of colors. and for very cheap considering the quality! i got mine $10 a pop!!!

on 3/14/2007 9:19:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Definately my favorite shadows I have bought over the years! I have the color pallatte in Pretty Baby (really cute and shimmery pinks and plumbs) and the colors are super blendable, easy to apply, and last all day with little to no creasing. The packaging is so-so, my favorite color, the dark plumb, is in the smallest tray and the color I use the least is in the largest tray. It would be nice if the trays were all the same size.

on 3/1/2007 10:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I bought a sephora eyeshadow online when I received an offer for free shipping and they were trying to rid themselves of some discontinued products (on sale for $1) - the one I purchased being Shimmering Eyeshadow in 05 Orchid.

The shade-
Grayish pink neutral beige with splashes of candy blue and coral pink. When applied, a blue-based gray beige shimmer.

Pigmentation-
Not very impressive. Application was smooth, but had to be heavy to achieve the shade in the pan.

Packaging-
After everyday wear-and-tear for about two months, part of the plastic on the back of the hinge cracked and fell off. Four months later, the rest of the plastic of the hinge broke off and I have been unable to close the eyeshadow with the lid since. One of my biggest pet peeves concerning cosmetics is faulty packaging, especially through no fault of the owner. I don't plan on purchasing sephora eyeshadows in this packaging again.