BeneFit Cosmetics Honey Snap Out of It Face Scrub

3.7

Water (Aqua), Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Protein, Polyethylene, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Meal, Propylene Glycol, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Titanium Dioxide (C1 77891), Peg-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Tea-Cocoyl Glutamate, Honey (Miel), Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Fragrance (Parfum), Sclerotium Gum, Allantoin, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Disodium Edta, Ethylparaben, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Dutylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben

on 5/25/2006 7:59:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I really wanted to like this product for everyday exfoliation. It is not very harsh like other scrubs and leaves skin feeling soft. Scent is very nice and sublte. I did like this but it totally broke me out. My girlfriend loved it though and she has really dry skin. Now comes in a tube and retails for $26. Too bad this breaks me out!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I just got this today, so I dont know the long-term effects of using it. But I will say that it smells great, like almonds and honey. Actually the exfoliants in it are almonds! They are so much softer than St Ives apricot scrub!!! not to mention larger chunks. The scrub is really thick, like a mask. It has a screw-off top, but I wished it had a flip-cap. I hate dealing with screw on lids especially when my hands are wet. Anyway, my face feels great afterwards. It says on the bottle to use it 2-3 times a week, but I plan to use it morning and night everyday as a cleansing scrub (i use cetaphil first in the evenings, though, to take off my makeup). I hope this will be good for my skin.. I have somewhat sensitive skin (the apricot scrub was too much for me), but this was great. $26 for a scrub is overpriced, but i am resolved to the fact that my favorite beauty line (benefit) is overpriced with everything they sell. but hey, it IS worth it if it lasts a long time, and it is a quality product, both of which are true. overall, this is a great scrub, and smells so yummy and feels really natural, not chemical-y.***********update********* I've been using this for 2 weeks, and I absolutely love it love it love it!!! It is the best scrub I've ever used. The price is really steep, but I'll tell ya, its so worth it. You only need a small amount, and theres 5oz, so it should last a couple of months, at least. I use it twice a day, I find it to be gentle enough to do that. I switched from Proactiv to this cold turkey, and it didnt cause me to break out, which is definitely a first. This weekend I tried Queen Helene's Cocoa butter scrub, since it was so cheap ($3), thinking that maybe I could switch because of the price... nope. Using QH for just one day gave me 3 new pimples. I switched back to Benefit, and a couple days later those pimples are gone. This scrub isnt intended for acne, but it really has cleared up my skin. I will definitely continue to buy this!! Try it!!!

on 3/12/2006 12:31:00 AM

I have used a number of different scrubs, I purchased this one from the Benefit store and just love love love it. Its the most wonderful product. Massage a small amount onto your face and leave it on for a few minutes. It has exfoliated all small blackheads and removes dead skin. I glow after I have used it. I am going to keep using it..I recommend it to anyone who likes scrubs.

on 3/7/2006 9:49:00 AM

I got this as a free sample after purchasing some new Spring Line products (I have only ever purchased Bad Girl Lash from Benefit before -- no other product), and I have to say I was super skeptical about it. I have tried almost every scrub known to man and I wasn't expecting great result from this one after the other ones mostly failed. I have to say, however, that I actually adore this scrub. The smell kind of irritates me (others say they love it, me? Not so much) -- but the texture is perfect, and the idea that I can leave it on my skin for 3 minutes until it turns masky is phenomenal. Now, given, $26 bucks is A LOT for a scrub, but a little goes a very very very LONG way. A small finger tip worth will take care of two cheeks. just a little more and your face is covered. Great product , and though I never thought I'd say this, YES I will be repurchasing this $26 bottle of scrub when the sample is out.

on 2/13/2006 6:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really wanted to like this because I am so in love with the scent! I got this as a sample from the from Benefit counter at Macy's. I remember that night when I tried it, the scent was so pleasant and calming, I fell for it almost instantly. But sadly, the next morning I didn't wake up with any breakouts but my face just didn't look good and a couple days after that I had broken out. It sucked! I wish to find this scent in another product.

on 2/1/2006 6:31:00 AM

This is one of my break through products. I love Benefit but never tried their skincare. I used to have perfect skin and suddenly, a few years ago when I hit my mid 20's, I started breaking out like crazy and reacted to changes in skincare and makeup. I managed to get it under control but always had this break out along my chin. I know this is supposed to be hormonal, but what could I do. I remembered that I used to exfoliate everyday in HS and decided to find something gentle so that I could again. This is the answer. I use it every morning. It is gentle but makes the skin so smooth and gets out all the dirt. After years of break out trouble, my skin is always clear now...touch wood! I will always stockpile this, it is the best. The best part is that is smells great too and somehow doesn't dry my skin out even though I use it everyday and it is the middle of winter...award winning!

on 2/1/2006 6:31:00 AM

on 1/2/2006 9:50:00 PM

This scrub is MUCH "softer" than St Ives and a lot of the grainy, "sandy-textured" scrubs that are out there. I love the smell and it is gentle enough to use several times a week. I've tried a LOT of skincare products and this scrub is amongst my favorites, even when competing against skincare lines like Murad, Philosophy, MD Skincare, Dior, etc.... Keep it in the shower but don't be surprised if your huzz/ boyfriend uses it too!!!!!!

on 12/28/2005 4:07:00 PM

I was given a sample of this product, and after using it, I had to get the full tube. I've got acne-prone skin with clogged pores, and this stuff made my skin look and feel much better. I liked the smell and it really felt like this scrub was sucking the gunk out of my clogged pores while exfoliating.

on 12/27/2005 7:57:00 PM

too expensive!
other clay scrub can do the same job!!!

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products