August 2, 2014 | 1486 users online

Lip Gloss - Avon - Glazewear - ALL SHADES

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2009 2:41:00 AM More reviews by Dreamcrusher86

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have a ton of these and I always get excited when they have them on sale.Come to think of it I don't think I have ever paid $6.00 for them.I like the old formula much better than the new formula they have now.The old ones were more like a liquid lipstick and the new ones are thinner like a gloss.The ones I have are-

Dazzling Diamond-clear shimmer.I don't care for this one.It would make a good gloss over a lipstick,but the formula is so thick that it pulls the lipstick color right off.

Clear-dime a dozen clear gloss with no shimmer/sparkle.This would also make a good gloss over lipstick,but it is almost impossible to get enough product on the wand.Save your money and buy a clear gloss in a tube if that is what you want.

Rave-shimmery rose-mauve color.When it mixes with my natural pigmented lips the shimmer REALLY shows up which I'm not crazy about,but it's fine for night.

Crimson-dark coppery red color that could have less copper tones to it.All in all it is a unique color with a almost metallic finish to it.

Rosebud-brownish-pink with a hint of red.This one has a creme finish to it and the lasting power is pretty good on this one

Darling Pink-my favorite of them all!!This is a very "grown up"muted,dusty pink.One of the few pinks I can wear.The lasting power is also pretty good.

Cherry Liqueur-berry red color in a creme finish.My second favorite.Also has good staying power.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/15/2009 5:10:00 PM More reviews by kattg425

I have been using glazewear since high school. And I will not stop wearing them. I like how it gives just the right amount of pigment and shine. I don't find it sticky like other l/g. I really like their shades especially the coral and pink shades.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/13/2009 1:38:00 PM More reviews by sexymama426

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I just purchased 2 of these-Sweet Maple and Tickled Pink. I don't like the Sweet Maple because the color is way off from what I expected. The tube shows a nude light brown but it goes on almost clear. The Tickled Pink is a frosty light pink which is ok. I do like that they aren't sticky but I'll be trying other colors in the future. I know there are better glosses out there-I personally love Bonne Bell Lip Lites =)-highly pigmented, non sticky and they smell wonderfull.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2009 9:48:00 PM More reviews by maybelle

I was using Avon stuff before I discovered better things for my face. Actually, this Glazewear lip gloss was great once upon a time. The colors were good, not too goopy, and the fragance and taste was not bad. Apparently, Avon is fond of changing their formulas in drastic ways throughout all their products. I bought a newer formula gloss recently because I had to finally throw out my old ones, and I didn't like the new one. The color was not what I expected, a bit more garish, and the gloss was definitely goopier. It is still not bad for the price, but I've since switched to Buxom lip glosses and am staying with those.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/26/2009 1:19:00 AM More reviews by sugarxcookieee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The model in the catalog totally rocked the shade she was wearing. I`ve tried this lipgloss in multiple shades multiple times. The best thing about it was that it wasn`t sticky. However, the shades were completely off from what they were shown as in the catalogs. They also do not stay on your lips for very long.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2009 1:36:00 PM More reviews by tracyveronika

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I gave the old formula 4 lippies--it was one of the best lip glosses I've ever tried. It was long-wearing and non-sticky. The new version is not as pigmented, and not long-wearing at all. Boo. :-(

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2009 1:54:00 PM More reviews by DiDDyLiCiOUz

This is my favorite lipgloss of all times. I have been using it since Middle School. I love the formula, not too sticky. The colors are pretty sheer but overall they look great! I love these and I will keep buying them for the rest of my life.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2009 8:27:00 AM More reviews by retaildrone

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I think the new Glazewear formula might be a little stickier than the old one. My new tube, however, has given me applications lasting up to 4-5 hours. This means it's great to wear to work, because touch-ups are minimal. All-in-all I really like the new formula. I don't mind a little stickiness if it means long-wearing.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2009 5:32:00 AM More reviews by Devildog4025

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I normally don't like lip gloss or any lip anything for that matter. This stuff had great pigment and each color is versatile and described accuratly in the catologs- no surprises. It's not too sticky, which is the number one thing i hate about lip gloss. The only draw back is that after using it a few times, the color with squeeze out of the tube when you screw the top back on. And it seems to dry out fast in the tube. But for the price, I don't care. But my first tube ruined the interior of my Gucci purse :( so now i just carry a small seperate make up bag in my purse.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2009 3:44:00 AM More reviews by chelleywhite

This is a good quality gloss - nice fruity scent, good colour choice, good lastability (for a gloss), not too sticky, but I only buy it when it's on offer as I wouldn't buy it full price. It's better than the sticky gloop that is Chanel Glossimers, but not as nice as Maybelline, Barry M, Sally Hansen 18hour or Laura Geller glosses (which are my faves). I wish there was a maybe choice for "would you buy this product again?".