April 17, 2014 | 1492 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Lustre in Jubilee

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2010 9:46:00 AM More reviews by doctorlrb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm new to the MAC world and I am so impressed with their color selection! I've been looking for a nude/"my lips but better" everyday lipstick and after wasting so much money on DS lipsticks and still not finding it......paying $14 for a lipstick seems a little more worth it. I am absolutely in love with this lipstick! I understand that some say that it's too sheer and that you have to apply too much to get it to show up therefore wasting product, but I am really liking the subtle glow it gives to my pigmented lips.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/8/2010 5:56:00 PM More reviews by mspimp2uboy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I guess some girls might like this lipstick , but it just wasn't for me. color was nice.though one thing i had a problem with is the pigmentation it took forever for me to see it on my lips i felt like a retard putting it on my lips 8 times 4 top 4 bottom to get the payoff i wanted, i really cant be doing that when im in a rush. It does give you a nice gloss effect but maybe i just want more pigmentation. really wasn't worth the money.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2010 11:27:00 AM More reviews by PrincessJoo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like this lipstick! I'm not a big fan of bright lips so this is perfect for me! It gives me a bit more of a nude look than when I wear nothing on my lips. It's almost perfect but I find that for going out at night it's a little too brown so I usually put a little bit of MAC underage lipglass on with it or a bit of pink lipstick like MAC viva glam gaga. I would highly recommend this to girls who are looking for a nude/neutral lip colour that isn't too bright!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/7/2010 11:19:00 AM More reviews by SareenaS

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I really wanted to like this lipstick. The colour in the tube is so beautiful but when applied to my lips, its too sheer. I have pigmented lips and Jubilee didnt make much of a difference on me. Maybe if I applied concealer first it would look great but I dont have the time and patience for that. If you dont have pigmented lips, this is a beautiful colour. I exchanged it at MAC for Half and Half which suited me much better!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2010 1:04:00 PM More reviews by marie28

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Finally...a nude lip color that does not wash me out! The color is a nude pink beige on me. I just love how this enhances my coloring giving me a soft, natural look. At this moment, I'm wearing it with smokey eyes and I think I've finally perfected that look on me with this lipstick. I can't say rave enough about Jubilee. The texture, shine, color...everything is perfect. Between the MAC lipsticks and Chanel Rouge Cocos, I am in lipstick heaven!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2010 2:42:00 AM More reviews by cchristinahhh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

such a nice color first off! its a nude yet a hint of a rosy color to it. i loved it. this natural soft looking shine is gorgeous. nothing but praise to this lipstick! i think its so nice and wearable on anyone!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2010 9:56:00 AM More reviews by Crump360

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really like this lipstick. It looks more pinky-brown-biege in the tube to me but is described as a naked beigey pink on the website. I guess that is pretty accurate but the swap they provide is not. Anyway, I love how versitile this color is, and love that is a wearable nude on my skin town (NW35ish). This was my first MAC lippy and I am very happy with it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2010 10:33:00 PM More reviews by blyss

This is a great every day colour but on me, it's not nude as other reviewers mentioned. It's much closer to a 'my lips but better' shade. I'm a NC25/30, MUFE F&B 32, and Shu 764 with medium pink pigmented lips. This shade is a neutral caramel pink with a bit of a shine. It's a lustre so pigmentation is quite light and so I coudn't get more of the 'nude' colour I was hoping for. The texture is quite smooth and not drying. The smell is the typical vanilla that MAC uses but it's not overbearing. Overall, I thought it was pretty because it enhances the natural lip colour without any drawbacks.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2010 6:08:00 AM More reviews by chiriyuku

I have very full dark lips and prefer bringing attention to my eyes rather than my lips, so I tend to wear nude lipsticks.

I use to wear a little liquid foundation on my lips but it just washes out my lip colour too much sometimes. Jubilee is fantastic because it helps hide the dark red colour of my lips, draws attention away from it but leaves it looking subtle & smooth without washing away all colour.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2010 10:38:00 AM More reviews by cherylf

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

A MAC Consultant recommended this colour, and I was quite pleasantly surprised at how well it looks on me. While I always wear neutral lip colours, I do not have any quite so nude, but Jubilee complements my colouring perfectly. I haven't worn another lipstick since I purchased it two weeks ago!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No