September 3, 2014 | 1349 users online

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 10/11/2007 7:54:00 AM More reviews by GirlMakeuplover

This nail polish always chipped like every 3 days

rated 1 of 5 on 10/1/2007 3:35:00 PM More reviews by Dina1999

I read the reviews and thought i would give it a try. This was the worst polish I have ever used (but what did I expect for .99 cents).

rated 3 of 5 on 8/30/2007 9:01:00 PM More reviews by Cho1986

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

When it comes to nail polish I'm not picky about it in the least. I saw these at Wal-Mart (the Wild Shine kind) for a buck each and bought like ten of them. Lol. I was kinda scared that they'd be super sheer, but surprisingly, they actually go on really dark. My favorites are Burgundy Frost and Sapphire Blue, both very dark rich colours that you would never guess are WnW. They do chip pretty fast, I havn't tried them with a clear top coat tho, that might help abit. But yeah, I like these, you can do alot with them.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2007 12:59:00 AM More reviews by laracole

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

with these polishes i find that different colors have different consistancies. The whites (just dont get them) are dry too slowly, are tacky and go on thick and gloppy while certain others such as red red are amazing. its a true red that goes on smoothly in one coat and dries quickly to a smooth finish. i guess its really hit or miss, but Red Red is an excellent polish color and can last a week when paired with a top coat. Also at 99 its a bargain.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2007 11:10:00 AM More reviews by akathisia

Back in the days when unusual nail polish colors were scarce, I could always count on Wet n' Wild Blue Denim (415B) to make my nails stand out. As far as I know, no other brand makes a color quite like it - inky navy with a little shimmer.

These days, I tend to wear deep reds, Vamp, and sheer pinks, but I still reach for my Blue Denim (now called Denim Chrome) when I'm in the mood for something a bit more interesting. My latest bottle is from the new Wild Shine line, but it seems the same as the old formula.

Without a base and topcoat, it chips a lot, but if you're diligent about maintaining your manicure, it will last about a week.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2007 8:32:00 AM More reviews by Tramrak

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

everything about this polish is ok except for the fact that it chips immediately. the colors are good, the price is fab, the consistency is thin and easy to apply, although you do need 2-3 coats to get the true color. but once i've spent the time to apply 3 coats of nailpolish carefully to get a good look, it's not worth it to me (even if the price is super cheap) to have it ruined by the end of one day. i'd rather spend a few dollars more for a lasting manicure, so i would not repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/3/2007 4:46:00 PM More reviews by Pottersville

Wet 'n' Wild Wild Shine Polish in #446C (Caribbean Frost) is a wowza, knock your socks off aqua frost. Nice color for the summer, I suppose, but I won't be finding out since it chipped immediately (and this with a base coat/top coat combo that have worked wonders for me in the past with other poishes).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2006 3:16:00 PM More reviews by annalisameyer

I think that Wet n' Wild is the best possible value when it comes to nail polish. It is easy to apply, the consistency stays thin and doesn't get gloppy like more expensive brands, and it dries quickly. You need to apply more than one coat because it is kind of thin, but since it does dry so fast it doesn't bother me. And who can resist the price?? Super value!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2006 4:31:00 PM More reviews by CoconutBreeze

I have always been a big fan of Wet and Wild products, especially when it comes to their nailpolishes. I find these to be very easy to apply, without much streaking. I enjoy the wide variety of fun colors for every season. I buy the glitter polishes usually during the summer months, and some of the darker shades during the winter months. I have a ton of these little polishes and I will probably continue to buy many more. I just can't resist the great price. ( only 99 cents each) and better yet, you can find this line of polishes in almost any drugstore. Definitly not hard to find and they seem to last forever without getting clumpy or dried out. Great product in my opinion.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/15/2006 3:04:00 PM More reviews by jupel76

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've had several of these over the years, in assorted colours. My current polish is a baby blue one from the Precious Metals collection. The consistency is thin, several coats are needed, but the wear is unbeatable. I've had this for a few years now, and it hasn't gotten gunky or separated. Great value for money, especially if you can find a colour you like.