Wet 'n' Wild polish

3.7

Price: $

Price: $

on 1/8/2008 2:34:00 PM

Wet 'n' Wild nail polishes are my HG! I've found the colors to be vibrant and relatively long-lasting (especially compared to other polishes I've tried by Maybelline, Revlon, etc.). Also, there are a variety of colors for sale to suit any taste. Plus, the price can't be beat. Finally, I recommend using two coats with these nail polishes. I've found that one coat is too sheer for my liking and three coats results in an application that is too thick and likely to peel. UPDATE: I tried OPI nail polish and it only lasted two days which is a little longer than Wet 'n' Wild but at a much higher price -- so I still think Wet 'n' Wild is a better buy and outperforms other nail polishes for the money.

on 1/4/2008 12:19:00 AM

I cant complain about a nail polish company that offers so many wonderful colors for next to nothing, however I can say that you do get what you pay for. These are my HG when it comes to matching a certain outfit for the perfect tied together look, which I do ALOT. Therefore I dont want to spend loads of $$$. However I usually take the color off within a day or so because the colors chip off the nail like crazy. And one thing I HATE is having nails with chipped color...its SOOO TACKY! BUT if you want a higher quality product with a little less variety save up some $$$ and start an O.P.I collection. :o)

on 12/7/2007 12:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Wet N Wild polish is great- I need a ton of variety, so I don't want to spend a lot. The only downside is the quality is pretty cheap also- these colors CHIP!! You MUST seal with a higher end top coat to make the color last. They can't stand on their own, not even for a day. But they have a permanent place on my vanity simply because the price lets me collect all of the colors of the rainbow!

on 10/27/2007 2:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I love wnw nail polishes, they are cheap and have a good variety of colors. They don't streak or are lumpy like other nail polishes I have tried. They dry with a nice, smooth finish. I use their basecoat + nail polish+ their no chip top coat and my polish lasts without much chipping until I remove it. Great product for the price.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This nail polish always chipped like every 3 days

on 10/1/2007 3:35:00 PM

I read the reviews and thought i would give it a try. This was the worst polish I have ever used (but what did I expect for .99 cents).

on 8/30/2007 9:01:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

When it comes to nail polish I'm not picky about it in the least. I saw these at Wal-Mart (the Wild Shine kind) for a buck each and bought like ten of them. Lol. I was kinda scared that they'd be super sheer, but surprisingly, they actually go on really dark. My favorites are Burgundy Frost and Sapphire Blue, both very dark rich colours that you would never guess are WnW. They do chip pretty fast, I havn't tried them with a clear top coat tho, that might help abit. But yeah, I like these, you can do alot with them.

on 7/14/2007 12:59:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

with these polishes i find that different colors have different consistancies. The whites (just dont get them) are dry too slowly, are tacky and go on thick and gloppy while certain others such as red red are amazing. its a true red that goes on smoothly in one coat and dries quickly to a smooth finish. i guess its really hit or miss, but Red Red is an excellent polish color and can last a week when paired with a top coat. Also at 99 its a bargain.

on 5/8/2007 11:10:00 AM

Back in the days when unusual nail polish colors were scarce, I could always count on Wet n' Wild Blue Denim (415B) to make my nails stand out. As far as I know, no other brand makes a color quite like it - inky navy with a little shimmer.

These days, I tend to wear deep reds, Vamp, and sheer pinks, but I still reach for my Blue Denim (now called Denim Chrome) when I'm in the mood for something a bit more interesting. My latest bottle is from the new Wild Shine line, but it seems the same as the old formula.

Without a base and topcoat, it chips a lot, but if you're diligent about maintaining your manicure, it will last about a week.

on 2/10/2007 8:32:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

everything about this polish is ok except for the fact that it chips immediately. the colors are good, the price is fab, the consistency is thin and easy to apply, although you do need 2-3 coats to get the true color. but once i've spent the time to apply 3 coats of nailpolish carefully to get a good look, it's not worth it to me (even if the price is super cheap) to have it ruined by the end of one day. i'd rather spend a few dollars more for a lasting manicure, so i would not repurchase.

Popular Polishes