Wet 'n' Wild polish

Price: $

Price: $

on 12/7/2007 12:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Wet N Wild polish is great- I need a ton of variety, so I don't want to spend a lot. The only downside is the quality is pretty cheap also- these colors CHIP!! You MUST seal with a higher end top coat to make the color last. They can't stand on their own, not even for a day. But they have a permanent place on my vanity simply because the price lets me collect all of the colors of the rainbow!

on 10/27/2007 2:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I love wnw nail polishes, they are cheap and have a good variety of colors. They don't streak or are lumpy like other nail polishes I have tried. They dry with a nice, smooth finish. I use their basecoat + nail polish+ their no chip top coat and my polish lasts without much chipping until I remove it. Great product for the price.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This nail polish always chipped like every 3 days

on 10/1/2007 3:35:00 PM

I read the reviews and thought i would give it a try. This was the worst polish I have ever used (but what did I expect for .99 cents).

on 8/30/2007 9:01:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

When it comes to nail polish I'm not picky about it in the least. I saw these at Wal-Mart (the Wild Shine kind) for a buck each and bought like ten of them. Lol. I was kinda scared that they'd be super sheer, but surprisingly, they actually go on really dark. My favorites are Burgundy Frost and Sapphire Blue, both very dark rich colours that you would never guess are WnW. They do chip pretty fast, I havn't tried them with a clear top coat tho, that might help abit. But yeah, I like these, you can do alot with them.

on 7/14/2007 12:59:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

with these polishes i find that different colors have different consistancies. The whites (just dont get them) are dry too slowly, are tacky and go on thick and gloppy while certain others such as red red are amazing. its a true red that goes on smoothly in one coat and dries quickly to a smooth finish. i guess its really hit or miss, but Red Red is an excellent polish color and can last a week when paired with a top coat. Also at 99 its a bargain.

on 5/8/2007 11:10:00 AM

Back in the days when unusual nail polish colors were scarce, I could always count on Wet n' Wild Blue Denim (415B) to make my nails stand out. As far as I know, no other brand makes a color quite like it - inky navy with a little shimmer.

These days, I tend to wear deep reds, Vamp, and sheer pinks, but I still reach for my Blue Denim (now called Denim Chrome) when I'm in the mood for something a bit more interesting. My latest bottle is from the new Wild Shine line, but it seems the same as the old formula.

Without a base and topcoat, it chips a lot, but if you're diligent about maintaining your manicure, it will last about a week.

on 2/10/2007 8:32:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

everything about this polish is ok except for the fact that it chips immediately. the colors are good, the price is fab, the consistency is thin and easy to apply, although you do need 2-3 coats to get the true color. but once i've spent the time to apply 3 coats of nailpolish carefully to get a good look, it's not worth it to me (even if the price is super cheap) to have it ruined by the end of one day. i'd rather spend a few dollars more for a lasting manicure, so i would not repurchase.

Wet 'n' Wild Wild Shine Polish in #446C (Caribbean Frost) is a wowza, knock your socks off aqua frost. Nice color for the summer, I suppose, but I won't be finding out since it chipped immediately (and this with a base coat/top coat combo that have worked wonders for me in the past with other poishes).

I think that Wet n' Wild is the best possible value when it comes to nail polish. It is easy to apply, the consistency stays thin and doesn't get gloppy like more expensive brands, and it dries quickly. You need to apply more than one coat because it is kind of thin, but since it does dry so fast it doesn't bother me. And who can resist the price?? Super value!

Popular Polishes