Wet 'n' Wild Silk Finish Blush 831D Pearlescent Pink

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I love this blush!! It's such a gorgeous peachy pink with shimmer that ISN'T over the top.
I totally recommend this to everyone because of it's pigment, texture, and price. On my NC42 skin it looks amazing, it makes my skin glow! I would without a doubt repurchase this. (:

on 12/23/2010 5:49:00 PM

I bought this because its supposed to be a dupe for NARS Orgasm blush. However, besides the gold shimmer in it, Wet 'n' Wild's Pearlescent Pink blush looks nothing like it. There's way too much red pigment it to show up as peach on my skin (though I guess it could work on darker complections). Anyway, besides the above I also found that the gold specks that made up the "shimmer" were of different sizes, and the powder not finely milled enough - factors that made it very difficult to achieve an even and natural application on cheeks. Its a very crudely made product that doesn't deliver at all, make it not worth even a small amount of money. So my advice is to pick up instead Jane's version of NARS Orgasm, which is maybe 2 or 3 dollars more and works wonderfully :)

on 12/19/2010 2:55:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Wet'n'Wild blush in Pearlescent Pink is a pretty, inexpensive warm pink blush with gold shimmer. It's a bit coral, but not as much as Nars DT or ELF Candid Coral. It's quite heavily pigmented, but a bit dusty in texture. The gold shimmer is chunkier than I like, so even though the color is flattering on my NW10 skin, I gave it away during a stash reduction and have no regrets.

on 12/19/2010 12:46:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this blush! It's very pigmented so a light hand is needed. It leaves a beautiful flush of color and I think would look great on most skin tones. Also, you can't beat the price. I shunned Wet and Wild products for years because of memories of bad lipstick in my high school years, but they have definitely redeemed themselves. Another win for a bargain brand!!

on 12/18/2010 1:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This is my favorite blush. It's everything I wanted Nars Orgasm to be. I could never get any color payoff from Orgasm. However, this is not a true dupe because it's very pigmented. Some have listed this a con, but I don't see it as a con. That just means I have to use less of the product and saves me money :) One light swipe for each cheek is all you need. There is not any gold glitter, just gold shimmer. The actual color is a pinky peach on my NC30 skin. This really makes me glow and look just so healthy! I feel like it makes me look younger too. It gives me that just been playing in the snow look. It's what I naturally look like when I get flushed, so that's probably why it works so well for me. Packaging is not the best, but it's not the worst either. I would definitely repurchase, but I won't have to anytime soon.

on 12/2/2010 11:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I got this at Walgreens for $3, which is considerably cheap for how much you get of this nicely pigmented product. This is a soft, pinky/coral toned blush with a little bit of golden shimmer that is hardly noticeable. It has some orange undertones, though nothing very noticeable or weird looking. It does have golden sparkles, though very few of them(it doesn't look cheap or immature). It's perfect for giving your face a cute, sweet, healthy, pink-toned glow. However, it is easy to overdo it(like with all other blushes). If you use too much, it will start to look cheap or silly, or even like natural unsightly redness. Less is always more with blushes. It isn't extremely highly pigmented, though you still do have to use a light hand when applying so you don't look overdone. The packaging sucks, as do all Wet 'n' Wild's product's packaging does, but for $3 that doesn't matter. I will probably repurchase, but I doubt I will run out anytime soon.

on 11/16/2010 4:27:00 PM

I got this at Walgreens, after I saw the new packing. I heard some good things about their blushes so for like 3 dollars I thought Iíd give it a shot. This is light to medium, peachy coral with golden shimmer, definitely not pink(I see no trace of pink here and name Pearlesent Pink is quite misleading). It is quite pigmented(which I donít like because you have to be careful how much you apply, else you end up looking like a clown). I just used my usual fluffy brush and picked up little bit. Blended properly you will get healthy glow, but I can see how if you accidentally pick up too much color you may look like you belong in the circus. Iím PPP, with dark hair and this definitely works on me. Iím pretty sure it would work on any skin tone and I think that reviewers who think its too bright, were just using too much. Iím around N25 and it works on me. Iíd wear this with corals and peachy colors, pinks clash with it(I tried).
Incidentally, I didnít realize it at the time but itís a pretty good dupe of Super Orgasm(not Orgasm, which is paler and more peachy), minus the obvious gold glitter.
For the price, this is great blush, i would repurchase if i ever hit the pan on this one

on 10/25/2010 10:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Color: peachy pink with gold shimmer
Pros: pigmented, applies well, affordable, gives beautiful glow
Cons: cheap packaging

Love this blush. Very pretty color and gives a nice glow.

Will repurchase.

on 10/22/2010 12:38:00 PM

I have fair skin and used the advise of others and applied this with a light hand, keeping the saying less is more in the back of my mind. I really love this blush. It gives my checks a beautiful pink flush. I am so glad WnW nixed that ugly white packaging. The black looks 100x's better.

Pros:
Very affordable (only $3.00!)
Beautiful shade
Packaging has improved

Cons:
Messy, 1 swipe across

on 10/9/2010 12:39:00 PM

I just bought this blush on MUA reccomendations, coupled with the fact that I am in love with WNW's new color icon shadows. I'm not sure if I got a bad batch, but this is waaaay too intense a color for me. I use and love Orgasm, and am always on the lookout for a less pricey alternative. I used a good quality blush brush, tapped it off and applied. Total clown blush look. I tried a few times and basically can't get little enough of the product on my brush to look remotely appropriate on my skin. I don't find it at all Orgasm-like. I'm medium fair, so this may be a great choice for the darker skinned, but on me it's just too bright. A great price, for sure, but back this one goes.

Popular Blush Products