April 16, 2014 | 1942 users online

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2010 4:27:00 PM More reviews by aqua76239

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got this at Walgreens, after I saw the new packing. I heard some good things about their blushes so for like 3 dollars I thought Iíd give it a shot. This is light to medium, peachy coral with golden shimmer, definitely not pink(I see no trace of pink here and name Pearlesent Pink is quite misleading). It is quite pigmented(which I donít like because you have to be careful how much you apply, else you end up looking like a clown). I just used my usual fluffy brush and picked up little bit. Blended properly you will get healthy glow, but I can see how if you accidentally pick up too much color you may look like you belong in the circus. Iím PPP, with dark hair and this definitely works on me. Iím pretty sure it would work on any skin tone and I think that reviewers who think its too bright, were just using too much. Iím around N25 and it works on me. Iíd wear this with corals and peachy colors, pinks clash with it(I tried).
Incidentally, I didnít realize it at the time but itís a pretty good dupe of Super Orgasm(not Orgasm, which is paler and more peachy), minus the obvious gold glitter.
For the price, this is great blush, i would repurchase if i ever hit the pan on this one

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2010 10:47:00 PM More reviews by MissLerina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Color: peachy pink with gold shimmer
Pros: pigmented, applies well, affordable, gives beautiful glow
Cons: cheap packaging

Love this blush. Very pretty color and gives a nice glow.

Will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2010 12:38:00 PM More reviews by FlannyCupcake

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have fair skin and used the advise of others and applied this with a light hand, keeping the saying less is more in the back of my mind. I really love this blush. It gives my checks a beautiful pink flush. I am so glad WnW nixed that ugly white packaging. The black looks 100x's better.

Pros:
Very affordable (only $3.00!)
Beautiful shade
Packaging has improved

Cons:
Messy, 1 swipe across

rated 3 of 5 on 10/9/2010 12:39:00 PM More reviews by jodybrown

I just bought this blush on MUA reccomendations, coupled with the fact that I am in love with WNW's new color icon shadows. I'm not sure if I got a bad batch, but this is waaaay too intense a color for me. I use and love Orgasm, and am always on the lookout for a less pricey alternative. I used a good quality blush brush, tapped it off and applied. Total clown blush look. I tried a few times and basically can't get little enough of the product on my brush to look remotely appropriate on my skin. I don't find it at all Orgasm-like. I'm medium fair, so this may be a great choice for the darker skinned, but on me it's just too bright. A great price, for sure, but back this one goes.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2010 10:23:00 PM More reviews by LushieLove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Im and NW15-20, with gold blond hair, bluegreen eyes, and freckles, and i LOVE this product! Its a gorgeous color, with great pigmentation.

I gave it 4 lippies because its really powdery. When i put my brush on it, powder is everywhere! but for $2.99, its worth it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2010 11:28:00 AM More reviews by sugamonkey

Got this cuz of reviews on MUA. It looks like Orgasm-which I do have-but this is more pigmented and shows up more on my NC30 Asian w/yellow undertones skin. On the fence because even tho it looks natural and gives me a pinky/peachy flush, but the gold sheen makes my yellow skintone look more yellow at times. Only CON: Lots of fallout and messy.
EDIT: put on some bronzer first then this and Viola! perfectly pinky/peachy flushed cheeks. Def better pigmented then Orgasm on my skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/9/2010 12:39:00 AM More reviews by kris1818

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I pretty much agree with all the other reviews on this. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2010 1:15:00 AM More reviews by balmmom

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I will repeat what pretty much everyone else has said: this is a wonderful, highly pigmented, slightly shimmery peachy pink shade that is an amazing find for $3. I've always shied away from blush because although I have a warm skintone, I also have pink ruddiness here and there. The pink blushes I tried in the past just added to that. Pearlescent Pink has enough peach in it to downplay the ruddiness and enough pink to look natural and not orange. It's just perfect for my warm complexion. I was a little worried about the shimmer, but it doesn't even show up on my cheeks. It's a glow, not glittery. I am so happy with this find!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2010 1:45:00 AM More reviews by ODxOhMy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

When I first tried this blush, I was pleasantly surprised of how pigmented and long lasting it was. Usually I don't really go for pink blushes, I tend more towards the bronzy, coral colors but after watching a couple of YT makeup review videos of other asian girls (with similar skintone) wearing pink blush and how great it looked on their skintone, I thought maybe I'll give it a try. I chose to try this blush mainly because of the cheap price. I love how its not that BAM! Super barbie trashy pink. It's more of a subtle pink with itty bitty specs of golden shimmer that makes your skin glow so beautifully. When I wear this blush I only apply on my cheekbone and swipe just a tad bit on the apple of my cheeks just to give me that subtle summery flushed look. lol I don't know if that makes sense, but oh well! ;) It's definitely a great buy and I will without a doubt repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2010 10:28:00 PM More reviews by lovely520

This is a great blush by Wet 'n' Wild. I just discovered it fairly recently and am on my second package now. It's not exactly a straight pink--it's more of a peachy-coral pink to me. It has shimmer--tiny flecks of gold in it that are very pretty. When I wear this, it really adds color to my face and gives me a nice, sexy flush. It's very pigmented, as well. The packaging has gotten better--it's in a black case now instead of the rather cheap-looking white plastic container it used to be in. For only $3.29, this blush is a steal and is comparable to more expensive brands.