The Body Shop Vitamin E Eye Cream

2.8

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Water, Glycerin, Cyclomethicone, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Rosa Canina (Dog Rose) Hips Oil, Methyl Gluceth-20, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Saccharide Isomerate, Phenoxyethanol, Barium Sulfate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea )Butter, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Algae Extract, Methylparaben, Sodium Hydroxide, Dimethicone, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Mica, Titanium Dioxide.

Skin: Other, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

no effect whatsoever

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I kind of expected more from it, but it's not completely bad.
Pros:
- Does an okay job at moisturizing
Cons:
- Weird, heterogeneous consistency
- Didn't absorb easily

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

It's an OK moisturizer,but it doesn't deliver on its claims (reduce puffiness, minimize dark undereye circles, etc). It lasts forever though!

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

I'm not quite sure why the ratings are so low for this product. I purchased this as a moisturizing eye cream. I know it claims to lighten dark eye circles and puffiness, which I have not seen yet, but it does do a good job in moisturizing, and that's what I purchased it for.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Like many of the other reviewers have said, this is a good moisturising cream and glides on smoothly. However, like many other eye creams, it did little to reduce my puffy eyes and dark circles. For this product I'm remaining neutral, not something I would re-purchase, but I will be using it up till the end.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hmmm I used this one about a month but it didn't help to minimize my dark circles. Basically just moisturizing your eye area. Thats all.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

It honestly does nothing special, but I mean... none of the eye products I have tried did anything special to me so far, including expensive brands like La Praire. I like how this eye cream is not greasy and does nothing bad to my eyes, I only use it at night times, and during day times i use something with SPF in it. So far I like Channel for SPF eye cream, does nothing special, again, but nothing bad.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

The only pro:
- I quite liked the packaging (hygienic tube).

Cons:
- I could not notice neither any rapid moisturizing effect nor did it reduce the under-eye dark circles;
- the product did not absorb well and although I used really little of it, I was under the impression that it just accumulated under my eyes and formed some weird rolls there.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I don't think this cream does anything.. I can totally live wihtout it.

I don't have much undereye problems, I just have darkness under my eyes and it always feels dry after I wash my face. This cream does moisturize but it doesn't lighten up the dark circles :(

This is pretty expensive too.. it was like $17 CDN. Waste of money IMO! I would have rather gotten a nice facial moisturizer from. The packaging isn't great either. It's just this tube and you squeeze it out but once you've used it for a couple of weeks the product is annoying to come out and you have to leave it sitting standing up so that the product comes out..

Even if this was like half price, I probably wouldn't buy it again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

didn't work for me
it didn't hydrate
very bad on applying it to the gentle undereye

(\ /)