October 1, 2014 | 1142 users online

Treatments (Eye) - The Body Shop - Vitamin E Eye Cream

rated 1 of 5 on 2/6/2010 1:01:00 PM More reviews by d4buty

It burned my eyes every time i use it. At first, I thought it's b/c my eye area is too dry, so i continued using it, as long as it can reduce my fine lines and hydrate. But after 2 months of using it, nothing had changed, it did absolutely nothing for me! Dark circles, puffiness, fine lines, still there, and burns my eyes. Acturally, i think my fine lines are worse. Threw it out last night, andyou know what, i was happy that i did it.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2010 12:59:00 AM More reviews by JKra

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like the Vitamin E line from The Body Shop. This is a soft, non-greasy eye moisturizer in a convenient tube. I don't use it for under-eye circles and don't know if it helps with that. I don't think it's supposed to be a fancy treatment but my eyes do look supple and moisturized afterwards. ;P I really like that it's not sticky.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2009 8:49:00 AM More reviews by kumintang

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

been using this for 4 months, the cream texture is more of a light cream/lotion which I like but i found that this product doesn't live up to its claims :
reduce appeareance of lines?No
reduce puffiness?No
reduce dark circle?No
hydration?okay, but not great (give one lippie for this)
soothing?No

to make matters worst, at first few application it causes really small bumps (milia?) around the skin where I applied the cream, I do have ultra sensitive skin, but I persists and my skin eventually adapt to the cream and the milia's gone.
I added another lippie because I don't experince 'stinging' feeling like any other eye creams that I have used in the past.

but all in all, will not repurchase the cream...and still on the lookout for the 'best' eye cream, if any :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2009 3:04:00 PM More reviews by glanda

I cannot say I like this product very much, I can say I cannot buy any product better than it in this price. I've used about 10 tubes, and I'm going to repurchase it before I can find something better in this price range.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/24/2009 3:02:00 AM More reviews by joy18

I like that this comes in a tube, and it's very light and moisturizing. However, after using it religiously for almost the past year I fail to notice any difference concerning the dark circles under my eyes. I don't have any wrinkles yet so I'm not sure about how it would work, but I'm guessing not too well. Bottom line, it's good as a moisturizer and nothing more. And I hate saying this since I'm a huge fan of The Body Shop products, but there's better eye creams out there for the same price or less.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/19/2009 6:16:00 PM More reviews by bawangbieji

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Pros: Keeps the eye area hydrated all day long, I hadn't been using eye cream for some time and since I bought this I can feel the difference. It's absorbed quickly but still leaves the skin a bit humid, and if you're using stick concealer it will blend much better. The packaging is good, only a tiny dot is enough to cover the entire eye area. It's not too expensive either.

Cons: It doesn't really reduce under eye shadows. But I don't think that a cream can miraculously make them disappear anyway.

I can't say anything about the wrinkle part though, because I don't have any lines/wrinkles at this moment. But I believe keeping the skin hydrated will help prevent them. This is a good buy for this price if you're looking for a nice hydrating cream.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2009 10:23:00 AM More reviews by dliu8456

Love love this eye cream. Although it's labeled as 'cream', it's very light weight. It gets absorbed instantly. No greasy feelings at all. Yes there are better products out there. But considering the less than $10.00 price, this one is unbeatable. One of TBS's products that I stock up when they have their buy-2-get-1-free sale.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/19/2009 3:55:00 AM More reviews by AthenaBaby

This is a good moisturizing eye cream, but does not help with dark circles. I didn't get white protain bumps.
I got it as a gift. I may not buy it myself. I'll try another.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2009 12:02:00 AM More reviews by canadiancutie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a good moisturizing eye cream, but it does not help with dark circles, puffiness or fine lines. If you don't have any skin issues and all you need is an eye moisturizer, I would recommend this because it is a good product at a good price. However, I do have dark circles and puffiness so I will keep looking for something else.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2009 1:38:00 AM More reviews by raynie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

seriously, its the worst eye cream ive ever used. even tho it's just 18 dollars for 15ml, for the effect it gives me, it's still way overpriced!!! it sooo regretting buying it. once you put it on ur eyes, it wont be absorbed at all. it just turns out oil and cover on ur eyes and... thats it, no absorbing. and after like 2 days using it, i found out that my wrinkles r even deeper. what the hell! wont buy it anymore!