The Body Shop Vitamin E Eye Cream

2.9

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Water, Glycerin, Cyclomethicone, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Rosa Canina (Dog Rose) Hips Oil, Methyl Gluceth-20, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Saccharide Isomerate, Phenoxyethanol, Barium Sulfate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea )Butter, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Algae Extract, Methylparaben, Sodium Hydroxide, Dimethicone, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Mica, Titanium Dioxide.

on 5/13/2010 11:41:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hmmm I used this one about a month but it didn't help to minimize my dark circles. Basically just moisturizing your eye area. Thats all.

on 4/13/2010 6:01:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

It honestly does nothing special, but I mean... none of the eye products I have tried did anything special to me so far, including expensive brands like La Praire. I like how this eye cream is not greasy and does nothing bad to my eyes, I only use it at night times, and during day times i use something with SPF in it. So far I like Channel for SPF eye cream, does nothing special, again, but nothing bad.

on 3/19/2010 1:38:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

The only pro:
- I quite liked the packaging (hygienic tube).

Cons:
- I could not notice neither any rapid moisturizing effect nor did it reduce the under-eye dark circles;
- the product did not absorb well and although I used really little of it, I was under the impression that it just accumulated under my eyes and formed some weird rolls there.

on 2/23/2010 7:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I don't think this cream does anything.. I can totally live wihtout it.

I don't have much undereye problems, I just have darkness under my eyes and it always feels dry after I wash my face. This cream does moisturize but it doesn't lighten up the dark circles :(

This is pretty expensive too.. it was like $17 CDN. Waste of money IMO! I would have rather gotten a nice facial moisturizer from. The packaging isn't great either. It's just this tube and you squeeze it out but once you've used it for a couple of weeks the product is annoying to come out and you have to leave it sitting standing up so that the product comes out..

Even if this was like half price, I probably wouldn't buy it again.

on 2/20/2010 3:04:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

didn't work for me
it didn't hydrate
very bad on applying it to the gentle undereye

(\ /)
(^_^)
C(")(")

on 2/14/2010 2:07:00 PM

To be honest with you, I bought this because I was looking for a moisturizing eye cream, and not for what it's suppose to do( which is reducing appearance of fine line, piffiness, and dark circles). It does a great job in moisturizing, I don't know for the rest though :) Plus, I got it for free on their buy 2 get 1 free.

on 2/6/2010 1:01:00 PM

It burned my eyes every time i use it. At first, I thought it's b/c my eye area is too dry, so i continued using it, as long as it can reduce my fine lines and hydrate. But after 2 months of using it, nothing had changed, it did absolutely nothing for me! Dark circles, puffiness, fine lines, still there, and burns my eyes. Acturally, i think my fine lines are worse. Threw it out last night, andyou know what, i was happy that i did it.

on 1/17/2010 12:59:00 AM

I really like the Vitamin E line from The Body Shop. This is a soft, non-greasy eye moisturizer in a convenient tube. I don't use it for under-eye circles and don't know if it helps with that. I don't think it's supposed to be a fancy treatment but my eyes do look supple and moisturized afterwards. ;P I really like that it's not sticky.

on 12/18/2009 8:49:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

been using this for 4 months, the cream texture is more of a light cream/lotion which I like but i found that this product doesn't live up to its claims :
reduce appeareance of lines?No
reduce puffiness?No
reduce dark circle?No
hydration?okay, but not great (give one lippie for this)
soothing?No

to make matters worst, at first few application it causes really small bumps (milia?) around the skin where I applied the cream, I do have ultra sensitive skin, but I persists and my skin eventually adapt to the cream and the milia's gone.
I added another lippie because I don't experince 'stinging' feeling like any other eye creams that I have used in the past.

but all in all, will not repurchase the cream...and still on the lookout for the 'best' eye cream, if any :)

on 11/30/2009 3:04:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I cannot say I like this product very much, I can say I cannot buy any product better than it in this price. I've used about 10 tubes, and I'm going to repurchase it before I can find something better in this price range.