August 28, 2014 | 1233 users online

Concealers - Make Up For Ever - 5 Camouflage Cream Palette

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2010 3:03:00 AM More reviews by hebzy

Excellent product!! i first got palette no.2 didnt do much for me. BUT when i heard everyone raving about palette # 1 WOW!! the salmon color reallllly covered up my under eye circles! finalllly i dun see my under eye circles lol

i would absolutely re-purchase it

rated 2 of 5 on 5/15/2010 1:27:00 PM More reviews by winkingpinkcat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this product because I ran out of my clinique airbrush concealer and had a little redness and undereye circles that could be less noticable. (I bought the one with the green and olive tinted.) First of all, I tried the olive tinted under my eyes and only applied a little bit yet it seemed strangly cakey and hard to blend. Then, I tried the green concealer on some of my redness and found it very hard to blend especially when I put on my slightly dry cheeks. I still use the 3 other colors in the palette, which are slightly more creamy, but still can very much cake. This product was too expensive and the packaging too unhelpful for paying the full price. I hope this review helped. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2010 8:48:00 PM More reviews by CrayolaActually

If you are looking for an under eye concealer, don't buy this. You should opt for a liquid concealer or something creamier. However this palette is perfect for colour correction and covering scars/spots. It works very well for that reason because it isn't very creamy therefore will cover your spots better than a concealer like the bobbi brown ones would. I have this in #1, the fair one with the green and I love it because I can mix my perfect shade and it's something that I can use all year long rather than buying a new concealer everytime I change shades. This product is very expensive in Canada though, retails for $57 but I got it at IMATS for $30 so I am very happy about that. I don't this I will run out of this anytime soon, but if I do I will repurchase at a future IMATS event.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/6/2010 10:24:00 PM More reviews by andyM269

I just recently bought the #1 palette with the green concealer, I don't think this product is worth the price. I do like the green concealer because I tend to get red blotches and huge red spots on my face and this works on it, however the other 4 colors I can't use because they tend to melt off after a couple of hours. I was using the light one as a high light under my eyes and it settled into the fine lines and made me look about 5 years older. So at this point I'm using the green one with another concealer on up, which is working for me. In the future I'll just buy the individual green corrector color instead of the palette which will probably be cheaper.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2010 3:16:00 PM More reviews by Jenlovesmac03

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

What I love most about this concealer palette is that you get different shades in it. I have the palette that has the minty green color in it because I have redness spots on my face so the green really evens it out. I like to use the peachy color next to the green for under my eye area. I use the other lighter colors in the winter. This palette is a little steep in price $36) but you get 5 shades and it lasts a really long time, so that's a good deal IMO. This does not cake up or settle into lines which I really love, I'm now a huge MUFE fan!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2010 4:17:00 AM More reviews by Elysebranch

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

I love love love this product. the consistency is awesome, the coverage is good to great (somewhere between the two), and I love that there are colors in here that vary so much as to be able to use them for different purposes. The only thing I don't like is that you get so many colors. Really I only use three and the others go totally to waste. I wish you could choose which ones you get.

My caramel colored skin is so multi dimentional in terms of undertones so this balances me out beautifully, without being heavy or cakey. However, if you are not a person who likes to apply with your fingers this might suck for you. it did not get on with the brush as smoothly as with fingers.

Love love love this product overall. Great color correction and great creamy lightweight feel on the skin. So far so good in terms of breaking out. Hope that continues.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/30/2010 2:12:00 PM More reviews by boro

This concealer is not my favorite. It is full coverage and The colors are nice and match my skin perfectly. However, they don't have great staying power. When used with a concealer brush the product dried out and I had to switch to using my fingers to warm it up a bit. Can melt of easily when not set with a powder. I love the peach for concealing under eye circles but it can get somewhat cakey. As for the green, its alright nothing too spectacular. The price is nice considering one single pot from MUFE costs 18 dollars and for all 5 its $36. Its a decent product but i'm just not excited about using it anymore. I think i just expected too much.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2010 5:32:00 PM More reviews by Ire

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

(I have #1 w/ the green) This is one of the best concealers I've used --and I've tried a lot (EL, Lancome, Clinique, Clarins, Dior, Chanel, L'Oreal, etc. etc.).
It's very creamy, and doesn't crease, surprising for a compact concealer. Just warm it up with fingers before application.
Colors mix up very easily and stays on for hours!
I use it for under-eye and break outs.
It's expensive (57$) in CA but if you consider the range of colors you get and the quantity it's pretty good --good for summer/winter.
One thing I don't like is the packaging: I usually take a bit of product with a concealer brush, put it on my hand and use from there ---it can get really dirty if you use fingers directly on product..

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2010 2:08:00 PM More reviews by Hyperduckz3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Have this in #1, the lightest pallet. Great product IMO. I love the range of colors it provides. Glides on smoothly & blends into my skin very nicely. Love that it comes with the green corrector shade & peach shade for brightening. It is a little pricey, but you get 5 shades, which I think is actually a very good deal. I highly recommend it.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2010 2:40:00 PM More reviews by mestuprancid

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I don't know if I would buy it again.

I have the palette with the green concealer to cover redness and its does help a lot and the other colors do help me camouflage some of other discoloring in my face..

I don't really think its work the money, Consistency could be a little creamier also.