September 16, 2014 | 1185 users online

Treatments (Face) - Olay - Regenerist Daily Regenerating Serum

rated 2 of 5 on 3/19/2011 4:55:00 PM More reviews by DwFaN1234

I bought this product because paula begoun suggested this in her book as a good moisturizer for oily/combo skin. When i applied it, it felt smooth and soaked in nicely. fast forward a few days and two huge zits started developing on the sides of my cheek. then i stopped for a few days and the two zits disappeared. I tried it again and i broke out with yet another two zits on my face. I think it might be the silicone that broke me out since its the first ingredient on the list. But if your not acne prone or sensitive to large amounts of silicone then this would be a pretty nice buys since it has loads of antioxidants.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2011 2:39:00 PM More reviews by cheerz2u

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this becuse I was in need of a moisurizer for my face and what first attracted me to this was I was already using the Regenerist Detoxifying Pore Scrub (different review for that!!) and the second was the fact that it said it left the skin velvet to the touch.
First off, I have very sensitive skin and blemishes galore (even in my mid 30s :((( ) With that being said, this did not clog my pores. My skin felt refreshed and velvet like after application ( I literally use half a pump each morning). I unfortunately have super oily skin (hence the adult acne) so I do have to put on Urban Decay's de-slick formula. All-in-all I love this product. It is very light. This product has not made me break out and I actually though this was better than Philosophy's Hope In A Jar, which I love but I like Olay's better!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2011 9:13:00 AM More reviews by SondraH

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm 51, and have been using this product off and on for a few years. I probably shouldn't review because it hasn't been continuous use - but I do like the way my skin soaks it up. I don't know that I've seen all that much difference in how my face looks, but I obviously need this extra moisture even under regular moisturizer. (Of course, I might look way worse without it!) I like the pump bottle packaging, but the last bit is always impossible to get out. I open the bottle up for that.... not wasting it, even at warehouse club prices!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/11/2011 11:12:00 PM More reviews by ep27

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

PROS:
*Works for a lot of people
*Nice pump

CONS:
*Price
*Broke me out
*Contains dimethicone and parabens

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2011 3:06:00 PM More reviews by chaotiicxcutiie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really enjoy this product. I was shocked to find how small it was after looking at reviews online, and for around 20 dollars I thought that was a bit steep but I purchased a bottle about two months ago and I have pleeeeenty left. I use two pumps a day minimum, and when i remember to apply at night it's around four. I was experiencing very steep bags under my eyes the past few months, but now they appear much less sunken in. Additionally, I have some pock marks and acne scars, and I've noticed an improvement in that as well...I also started to see some fine lines around my eyes, and those are also fading. While my skin is far from perfect, it looks so much better. Because I have oily skin, this suffices as my light moisturizer substitute beneath my makeup. I love this serum, and will definitely repurchase when I run out because the improvement I've seen in my skin is priceless.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/9/2011 12:58:00 PM More reviews by jenx3989

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm 39, Asian with some wrinkles on my forehead and around my eyes. I've been using this for the past few weeks and my forehead was breaking out into acne. The silicones block pores. So I would not recommend this to anyone who is prone to acne or with skin that can get oily in places. And I have not seen any noticeable improvement in the wrinkles. I dab it around my eyes to smooth out the wrinkles before I apply concealer and powder foundation. Without it, the powder foundation tends to crease and make the wrinkles more pronounced. So it's helpful underneath makeup.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2011 11:51:00 AM More reviews by marippe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

i stole this from my mom to try it out. it went on very smooth &i liked it at first, then all of a sudden my face started feeling warm.. it lasted for a couple minutes. is that the ~regenerist~ part? lol.. it did break me out though :\ so i'd never buy it.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/12/2011 7:21:00 PM More reviews by junkfood1991

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a feel-good serum which doesn't do anything. I used it 2 years ago and I think it's just like rubbing silicone on your face which just makes your skin feel nice and smooth. The peptides in this product are not effective + the packaging looks cheap although the texture is nice and scent is not overpowering.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2011 6:53:00 PM More reviews by Rin13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

I like this product.. but I have to say the generic version (from walmart) is just as good, and much cheaper.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/2/2011 2:04:00 AM More reviews by jazbongolan05

I do not use this product daily, but whenever I do decide to use it I end up with af ew break outs... my skin is oily as it is and it feels greasy, so, I do not think I will be buying this again.