August 27, 2014 | 1750 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Palmer's - Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 4/1/2013 7:54:00 AM More reviews by ilovepeterrabbit404

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like the idea of this product and the fact that it is paraben free and hasn't been tested on animals , smells like chocolate but I really don't see the moisturising effects and it hasn't healed my scars.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2013 6:35:00 PM More reviews by RosieMiranda

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I had weight loss surgery and was so concerned about saggy skin. I've been using t original lotion, the firming butter, and the stretch mark cream 2x daily and it's totally working! I had the driest skin post op and now my skin is softer than ever. Everyone notices. They say I'm glowing all of the time. I will probably never use a different lotion again. This is just amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2013 8:45:00 PM More reviews by lucypearl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff. I mean LOVE. It is the best. I've used it for quite awhile and it just makes everything better. I can even use it on my face and I have super clog-prone skin. Say what? Yep, it actually seems to get rid of some of the clogs. It also keeps me clogged pore free in the bikini area. I thought that was impossible! I love you, Palmer's. Never change.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2013 1:18:00 AM More reviews by 236lex

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this product. I've been using this as a body moisturiser for the last 10 years. My skin is smooth and soft.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2013 12:50:00 PM More reviews by missykeyana

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

This lotion is good for light moisturizing of normal to oily body skin. It has a nice chocolatey scent that isn't cloying and fades quickly after application. However, this is a better summer than winter lotion for me. In the winter, my skin is more prone to dryness and itchiness, and this lotion is not enough. I said that I would buy it again, but probably just a mini to keep in my purse for my hands.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2013 11:37:00 PM More reviews by AJ6488

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

After reading all the good reviews I went to purchase this product. I thought I finally found the right lotion, but this is not the case. Same as other Palmer's products, I really don't like the smell. I'm not crazy to run around smell like some kind of food (cake or whatever). I personally prefer more of a floral or fruity smell, even lotion without scent, but Palmers products have some of the wiredest scent that I just hate to put on my skin, and my bf doesn't like the smell on me too.

The lotion is thick and easy to absorb, but I do get itchy feeling pretty much every time I use it. I thought I was my skin so I asked my bf to try it, and he felt the same itchiness. If this is the case, I don't know why this product received so many good reviews. I still have a whole bottle of product that I can't use anymore, however the price is cheap so I might just throw it out.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2013 4:22:00 PM More reviews by kurbsky

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Best moisturiser ever. I've tried so many body creams and none beats this. I get dry patches on my arms and nothing sorts it like this. I'm pregnant with my second baby and so far so good (I know nothing really prevents stretch marks if you're going to get them but at the very least my skin feels moisturised and not like it is going to split).. One point off the packaging because I find I have to cut the bottle open to get every last bit out. But another reviewer said to put it on the radiator - I'm going to try that next... highly recommend this.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/9/2013 5:15:00 AM More reviews by nnn3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this because my skin needed a little bit more hydration during winter.In the bottle the smell is amazing but it turns into a strong rubber smeel as soon as I apply it on my skin.Also I dont think that it did a good job hydrating my skin.It just left a sticky film on the top of it.I wont repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2013 4:10:00 PM More reviews by spacecowgirlredux

It's ironic how Palmer's chocolate isn't even worth the effort it takes to unwrap, but their lotion smells good enough to eat. Anyway, it is moisturizing, although in really dry spots like the sides of my hands, I occasionally need to apply twice. It also takes some effort to rub it in - if I don't, my skin will be flaky yet feel greasy all at once. Once it absorbs, my skin feels amazingly soft and smooth. The scent is strong and just like brownie or chocolate cupcake batter, and really lingers - I can still smell it on my arm 18 hours later.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/1/2013 11:40:00 AM More reviews by MrsRiggs

I bought this because I had a few light stretch marks on my tummy and wanted them to fade. It broke me out in a rash and couldn't use it anymore :( the only pros for me were the smell (amazing) and the packaging quality. Other than that, not for me. Sorry, Palmers.