September 20, 2014 | 962 users online

Liquid - Neutrogena - Healthy Skin Liquid Makeup SPF 20

rated 1 of 5 on 9/2/2013 4:56:00 PM More reviews by stephysmiles

I read lots of good reviews on this product but i'm really disappointed with it.

first of all, it's very pricey and the packaging isn't that great if i'm honest. It's quite messy to use.

If you have acne i really don't recommend this, i have acne around my chin and forehead and this makes it look so much worse, it's very orange and cakey. My skin is quite pale and i got the lightest shade, it's too dark even if i mix it with moisturiser. Also, this comes off very easily it only lasted a few hours on me.

i'm sorry to be negative but i don't want anyone else to do the same mistake as me.

pros:
- doesn't break you out
- doesn't dry skin

cons:
- bad coverage
- cakey
- orange
- doesn't last on face

rated 4 of 5 on 8/11/2013 11:37:00 PM More reviews by AcfalleKaya

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really liked this foundation.. I liked this foundation because it matched my skin tone and was the sheer coverage I was looking for but its just not for people with oily skin. This foundation has a dewy finish and to layer mattifying powder over it just ended up cakey. I will finish the bottle but will not be repurchasing this product 😭

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2013 9:53:00 AM More reviews by Yogigirl6187

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I have been using this product for years, ever since I started wearing foundation. Therefore I have never tried any other liquid foundation, but I must love this one because I always repurchase. I have very oily, acne-prone skin so when I tend to find a product that doesn't make me break out, I stick with it. I'm sure there are better drugstore foundations out there but truth is I'm scared to try because my skin is so sensitive. This works for me. I blend with my fingers since im not a fan of face brushes. It leaves a natural looking finish, not matte yet not shiny. After wearing this for A full day my skin does look very oily, but I'm sure anything else would do that to me because that is just how my skin is. The price is great and the product lasts a very long time. I do hate the packaging. I wish it had a pump in order to be more sanitary, but I still love this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2013 3:33:00 PM More reviews by ChaseSpearing

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is supposed to be the drugstore counterpart to NARS Sheer Glow and after HATING that foundation I was very skeptical of whether or not this would work for me. But alas, curiosity killed the cat and I just bought it.

Needless to say, I MUCH prefer this to the NARS version. I found that even though the NARS one had "glow" in the name, it dried to a more semi-matte finish. Neutrogena's actually stays somewhat glowy after it has fully set. It isn't a greasy or oily glow, just a nice natural, summer one. Similar to the NARS though I found this dried to dry patches like CRAZY which is kind of annoying but I just have to make sure to exfoliate and apply a good moisturizer beforehand.

I have quite sensitive/breakout-prone skin and after having the last 3 foundations before this one break me out the outlook was bleak. Usually when a face product upsets my skin I can tell by the end of the day because I will have fresh breakouts brewing under my skin. I wore this for a full 8 hour shift and it definitely didn't look as fresh as when I put it on so the staying power isn't phenomenal but there were no breakouts to be seen!!

It's annoying that this foundation doesn't have a pump since it is rather liquidy so I docked a lippy for that. Otherwise a really good foundation for me!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2013 2:02:00 AM More reviews by mmherman

A good basic drugstore foundation. I used this a few years ago and liked it. I was downgrading from high end foundations and used this for about a year. I stopped using it because I bought some higher end foundations again, but I have fond memories of this stuff.

I used to stipple it on using a non-latex sponge. It has medium-full coverage and didn't irritate my acne-prone skin anymore than other foundations. It covered my acne scars well and looked natural when set with foundation. I would buy this again, but am currently going through a foundation-junky phase and am more interested in trying new formulas and products.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2013 8:28:00 PM More reviews by monaho

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

awesome foundation!!! definitely the best from the drugstore, in my opinion. I think I'm around a NC25 and I wear natural beige (which is a tiny bit too dark). It blends very easily and makes my skin look flawless and dewy, which I love because I have dry skin. For me, it lasts for 12+ hours. I see other people saying this foundation breaks them out. It doesn't break me out, but I do alternate between this foundation and bb cream, so maybe that's why?

rated 1 of 5 on 7/20/2013 2:00:00 PM More reviews by DaniellaWoo

VERY OILY on my skin. Felt sticky all day, would not buy this again. Did nothing for my acne. My skin couldn't breathe under it. Tried with primer and without, no good; felt like a mask. Way too thick. Some amount of coverage but would not use this again. Waste of my money. Hard to match my skin color also

rated 4 of 5 on 7/20/2013 2:35:00 AM More reviews by thephoenixqueen

This is the first foundation I had ever purchased and I used it for about a year before moving on. After returning to it a while later, I have to say that it is still among the best foundations I've tried. It provides me with a good amount of coverage, and has a GORGEOUS natural looking dewy finish. I have normal-dry skin so it works especially well for me. I will say that it seemed to make my skin worse, but I wasn't sure if that was the foundation itself or if it was just the fact that I had started to wear foundation. I do agree with the people that say its not very long lasting, and I could especially see it being a problem for those with oily skin, but I personally love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2013 2:16:00 AM More reviews by Alibaker2

I LOVE this foundation. It gives the perfect amount of coverage and I love the semi dewy finish. I am a soccer player and I don't always have time to take off my makeup for the practices right after school and this foundation lasts throughout both school and practice. I will continue to re purchase this. The only thing I wish was different is that it had a pump. Other then the packaging I adore this foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2013 10:01:00 PM More reviews by MakeupLover411

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got my Neutrogena foundation at a swap meet for $5!! This foundation is pretty good I'd say =) it feels really light on my face and not too heavy like other foundations do. It's definately not full coverage though, I'd say it's light but you can definately layer it on for more coverage =) it has a dewy finish to it so it can be a little discreating for people with oily skin like me :/ but applying this over my Milk of Magnesia, it makes my face look great and not as oily! Definately reccomend =)