Neutrogena Healthy Skin Liquid Makeup SPF 20

3.4

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 6.6% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Talc, Cyclohexasiloxane, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Butylene Glycol, Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Magnesium Sulfate, Cyclomethicone, Boron Nitride, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Stearoxymethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Ppg-12/Smdi Copolymer, Tocopherol, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Alumina, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Silica, Soymilk Powder, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Extract, Quaternium-90 Bentonite, Propylene Carbonate, Silica Silylate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbic Acid, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Acrylates Copolymer, Magnesium Carbonate, Disodium Edta, Benzotriazolyl Dodecyl P-Cresol, Methylisothiazolinone, Phenoxyethanol, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Fragrance

on 5/14/2014 6:35:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I haven't worn foundation in ages, so I wanted to start again with something economical. I saw this recommended as a top drugstore foundation for dry skin. I like that the SPF is a bit higher than some foundations, but I don't like the packaging and really wish it came in a pump.

The nude shade is a good match for my NC15-20 skin. I consider the finish to be on the dewy side, but my moisturizer probably contributes to that. The coverage was fine for me, but may be lighter than others desire. No irritation or breakouts so far, but then I'm still only wearing it about once a week.

Bottom line, it's a well-priced option for people that don't need a ton of coverage, particularly those with dry/sensitive skin.

on 4/27/2014 12:58:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I love this foundation. I have been wearing it daily for a couple months now. Before this, i was constantly switching from foundation to foundation from loreal to revlon to rimmel. My main concern with foundation is a natural finish. This looks so good on and i have gotten so many compliments on my skin since wearing this. People in the supermarket saying i have beautiful skin, girls at work asking me how i get my skin so 'glowy' and 'misty'. After suffering from cystic acne for 8ish months over the past year and a half, i never thought people would say that about my skin again. But now with my scars fading and this foundation i am finally getting my confidence back. Fyi, i use aloe vera juice as a primer and rose water as a setting spray as well as throughout the day whenever i need some rejuvination.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I love the look this stuff gives. So natural but has good coverage

on 4/8/2014 12:48:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

I've been wanting to try this for quite awhile, but could never find my shade in Walmart. I did alot of research, and found that there are only a handful of shades, and that was really disheartening. I actually hadn't planned on buying this on my last trip to CVS, but when I couldn't find what I was originally in there for, I stumbled upon the Neutrogena display. Luckily, the very last shade, "Tan" is a perfect match for me, but that still doesn't cut it. I'm between an NC42-NC44,,what about the deeper skin tones?? I hope I don't get too golden for this in the upcoming warmer months.

I would say this foundation, for me, and the way I applied it (with a flat top) is medium coverage, but very easily built up to full. The look of it is flawless, and glowy-it isn't oily on me, but I have dry skin, so I dont think that I would have that probem. This is the first foundation that I've taken pictures with, and seen the actual 'promised' glow to my skin, and it's exactly what I was looking for in ths product, Longwearing? Meh. I don't currently wear a primer, and it doesn't start to look as if it's wearing down until maybe after 8 hours, and I rarely have it on longer than that. Don't get lazy and fall asleep in it though, even for just a nap. The lower right side of my face is pretty pissed about me doing that-twice. I wanted a pretty, glowy foundation for my Spring, transitioning into Summer routine, and so far, I'm very pleased. :)

on 4/2/2014 1:29:00 PM

UPDATE: I did a review on this foundation before saying I loved it. Sadly my opinion in this product has changed. I find that no matter how little I use or if I use more, it always ends up looking cakey and you can see the makeup. I've tried exfoliating and my skin isn't even that dry. My skin always looks flaky with this foundation I don't even know why!!! It creases and cakes worse throughout the day and is not very long lasting :( so sad I thought I found my HG foundation

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Just ehh. Doesn't last very long, probably won't repurchase. I wanted to love this but it's just basic.

on 3/19/2014 8:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

A few years ago, I tried this product during the summer and absolutely loved it. Summer ended and my tan disappeared, so I moved on to another foundation in a much lighter shade. Remembering how dewy and healthy it made my skin look, I purchased it again (in the lightest shade) a few weeks ago. My skin looked so CAKEY. I exfoliated and used several different primers, and I got the same result: My skin was actually flaking. Mind you, the flakes were appearing on the apples of my cheeks and in my t-zone, where I'm usually a bit shiny and oily. I really thought I was going crazy because nothing would make it go away. I switched to a new foundation, and the flakes are gone. SO DISAPPOINTING. I'm moving on, Neutrogena.

i don't understand the hype abou this product. i got it when they were doing their bogo50% off and purchased the shade classic ivory. i heard it was supposed to be natural or dewy, and it is definitely none of those two. it is matte on my combo skin, it makes my skin look drier than it actually is. it sinks into pores and accentuates fine lines. it makes my skin look sort of flat because it's so matte. i did test out the oil control by blotting when i usually blot with my regular foundations and it does have decent oil control. also the shade matches me better than my other foundations. intially applied, the color appears to blend into my skin but afterwards (i don't know if i'm bein biased) but i notice that it tends to fade into a more muted undertone.

on 2/11/2014 1:07:00 PM

I usually wear higher end makeup lines but really wanted to find a drugstore brand that was as efficient but cost less money. For the past several years, I have worn loose mineral powders and I wanted to switch to liquid foundation. Especially with the winter, my skin gets even more dry then it usually is. I am dry, sensitive and have acne prone skin. After reading reviews I bought this and upon application it made certain areas on my face (tzone) look excessively shiney. And at the end of a long day it looked super cakey and really looked like it was sticking to my pores. I wanted to like this product but id rather spend more money on something that makes me look better.

on 1/25/2014 6:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Meh. It's an alright product.
The thing I like about this foundation is that it's easy to apply with my brush. It does make my face look bright and flawless and make my face not look tired. (even if I am/look tired)
Although... after a few hours.. it seems to wear off, even if you apply a primer.
It transfer too which is just...NO. :It's not really a foundation that covers your scars.. It gives you a medium coverage.
I guess I'll only use this when going to grocery/when I'm visiting a family.. like those times that you just dont care how you look but still wanna have a flawless/natural look even just for a few hours.

I wish this foundation lasts longer on your face...... I really like it because it doesn't break me out but it wears off easily!!