Kiss My Face Liquid Rock Deodorant

3.8

Not tested on animals

Aqua, Potassium Alum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Salix Alba (Willow Bark Extract/Extrait d'ecorse de saule), Usnea Barbata (Lichen Extract/Extrait de lichen), Sodium Phytate, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Excellent product! Lovely scent (Lavender), keeps me dry and doesn't irritate my skin at all. Seems like it even soothes it a little bit after shaving. Before KMF i used Tom's of Maine aluminum-free deodorant, which was very sticky, took forever to dry and made my skin peel. After reading all the great reviews here about KMF i decided to give it a shot . Besides i got it just for 1$ (online with a coupon). Love it!

I think this stuff works, although I'll have to admit that perspiration or BO has never been that big of an issue for me and I can get away with not using it at all if I'm in a hurry. I give it 4 instead of 5 lippies because it does take a while to dry...which really sucks on cold winter mornings :/

This stuff is awful. I'd been searching for a natural deodorant for years and decided to give this one a spin based on all of the great reviews here. Not such a good idea.
I got the "scented" version which just smells powdery so that it wouldn't interfere with my perfume. It smelled fine in the bottle and on me, but within half an hour I smelled like B.O.
It was awfully embarrassing. If I could give this product 0 lippies I would.
I've ditched this and actually switched to Arm & Hammer naturals. It works all day and smells great.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

I got this in the patchouli scent. I wanted to try something new and since I am on a natural kick I decided to try this. I actually tried some other kind of 'rock' deodorant when I got my BA, as that was all my Doc would okay - and it worked well for a while (then it stopped, like most deo's do, it seems). As I have said before I love Patchouli, but my mom asked me if I had 'a pot smoker underneath my arms'. LOL. It is a VERY strong scent which even messed with the perfumes I wore. All that aside it does work, but I hate the packaging! It turned upside down for a while and when I opened the cap stuff leaked everywhere. Ever since then I couldn't get it to work right, so I tossed it and now am just back with my boring old Mitchum. Unless they change the packaging and the strength of the scent I won't repurchase this one.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is my go-to deodorant nowadays. I use the Lavender and the Unscented versions. This is the best natural deodorant I've ever tried, and I've tried a few. I used to use Crystal Salt deodorant, but it didn't work every time. But this stuff works really well. I guess everyone's body chemistry is different, however, for me this does the trick.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I actually really like this. This is the first natural deod. that's actually worked for me and I've tried many. It is winter though so I'll have to see how well it works when things warm up. I should also say that I've recently started getting my underarms waxed (highly recommend!) so that may be a factor. UPDATE: I've switched to Lafe's now which is another good, natural, well priced deod.

I have this in the 'summer' scent version, and the smell is unbearable. The scent is so strong that it is making me sneeze! I can smell it all day long, and not in a good way. I have kept my unfinished bottle for months, until I finally realized that I only used it once a month at most - the time it took to make me forget about the smell. Never again.

So I've been using this deodorant for the last couple of months and it's not really giving me the results I wanted. It does work for a while, but I noticed it doesn't last as long as others. I was ok with the fact that it isn't an antiperspirant but I think it might be better to try a version that has a scent in it, or to use some sort of essential oil with it, just b/c the added fragrance might help give this one a little extra help at fighting odour. That being said, this one definitely depends on body chemistry, it works great for some and not so great for others. I appear to fall in the middle of the spectrum, while it works it doesn't work perfectly I will give this one another chance in the form of a scented version, otherwise, I will need to look for something else that lasts a little longer.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this deodorant! I don't stink at all. I will continue to purchase this product as long as they make it.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I used KMF Liquid Rock Deodorant In Patchouli and in Lavender and they seem to both work well for me. I really don't sweat alot except in the summer. I like using them more in cooler winter/spring months of the year because I tend to sweat less. I also shave my armpits and did not have a problem. I don't recommend this to anyone who already rocks a "heavy body funk". You know who you are! You spicy-food eating- dirty clothes wearing-non-Acidophilus pill takers! Just kidding...

If you are already paranoid then this is not for you! (Most people who check to smell their clothes a little later after they have worn them know their B.O. factor)

Top Rated Kiss My Face Products