Clinique All About Eyes

3.0

cyclopentasiloxane -water - isostearyl palmitate - polyethylene - butylene glycol - polysilicone-11 - ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer - mulberry root extract - caffeine - phytosphingosine - wheat bran extract - scutellaria baicalensis root extract - whey protein - olive fruit extract - green tea leaf extract - cholesterol - linoleic acid - tocopheryl acetate - magnesium ascorbyl phosphate - pyridoxine dipalmitate - sucrose - glycerin - dimethicone - glyceryl laurate - peg/ppg-18/18 dimethicone - quaternium-18 bentonite - petrolatum - cetyl peg/ppg-10/1 dimethicone - propylene carbonate - sodium chloride - disodium edta - sodium sulfite - sodium metabisulfite - iron oxides (ci 77491, 77492, ci 77499).

on 11/5/2013 9:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have used All About Eyes mostly under my eye area makeup for over 15 years. I like the texture and anti-puffing effect. It must be a good moisturizer since I don't have any crow's feet and just minimal wrinkles around my eye area. My friends are jealous. I can vouch for the long term effects of this product. My 27 year old daughter has started using this now so that she can have great skin around her eyes when she's older "just like mom"!

on 11/4/2013 1:36:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I like that this doesn't burn or hurt when it gets in eyes and leaves a soft velvety finish.

It's great for overnight and under concealer (i use origins quick, hide). I love this!

I wish they would take it out of a jar and put it in a tube.

on 11/3/2013 8:08:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I got some of this awhile back when my eyelids were very dry. On the one hand, it did not irritate my sensitive skin and felt really nice. I'm a fan of the gel/creme texture which I find soothing and moisturizing without being greasy. On the other hand, it gave me milia something fierce on my eye area (and this was the standard, not the enriched version). I was very disappointed as I have always had good luck with Clinique and had always just blindly trusted that their products would not cause adverse reactions. I don't like the unsanitary tub packaging, either - but that's typical Clinique. Almost all their products are tub packaged.

I was able to clear my milia by using ROC eye cream for a month or so, but after that I've been quite wary of eye products from any brand.

on 11/3/2013 3:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

When I first started using this, I had dermatitis around my eyes from another eyecream, and All About Eyes really moisturised and made a difference to it.

However, over time I have noticed All About Eyes makes my eye area break out sometimes. Also, it does ball off when I rub my eyes. Overall, it's an ok eye cream, but not great.

I was so happy that I didn't have a bad reaction to this

on 11/3/2013 11:52:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I must say contrary to other reviewers I really liked using this eye cream. It is perfect for day/night use but I tended to use mine for daytime only since it didn't affect my makeup nor did it leave any greasy residue. I don't have wrinkles yet so I am just using this as a preventative measure so I can't rate its effects on wrinkles. The jar lasted me 6 months and I love that when I got this I was eligible to receive the GWP set which also came with the Clinique laser repair eye cream which is what I use at night since to me it is a little thick. Another thing I liked about this eye cream is the texture....it's not too runny or too thick...it's JUST RIGHT for daytime use; if only Clinique could put this in a pump it would be so much more sanitary!!!

**EDIT** I love this eye cream but I don't think I can repurchase since it isn't a cruelty free brand.

on 11/2/2013 10:21:00 PM

I got a sample of this when I bought my lash doubling mascara yesterday. I find that I like the feel and consistency better in my Loreal Eye Defense moisturizer. this is not a bad eye cream though...it does help to reduce some puffiness. Maybe when I run out of my Eye Defense, I will try this one just to see how it is overtime. I will update this when I give it another shot.

on 11/2/2013 5:15:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

One of my favorite Clinique products. Does not irritate my eyes (i have very sensitive eyes, and wear contacts) does not contain a strong smell, and does not cause any irritation/redness. I use this every night and my eyes feel refreshed every morning. This is my HG eye cream, nothing else even comes close.

on 11/2/2013 3:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Not Sure

I do really like this product. It doesn't burn or hurt when it gets in eyes and leaves a soft velvety finish. it's great for overnight and under concealer. I used to be pretty impressed with this product but I moved on. Gotta try new things you know. I wish it was in a tube, not a jar, for sanitary reasons. Its all good

on 10/28/2013 9:13:00 PM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

Not a big fan. It does moisturize the eye area well, but I don't really see an improved difference in the skin. It also feels a little greasy, like it sits on top of my skin, not like it sinks in and really works.

on 10/27/2013 2:18:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

worst Clinique product! does nothing at all!! really is a waste of money! paid $52 australian for this rubbish and still regret it! yuck!