Clinique All About Eyes

3.0

cyclopentasiloxane -water - isostearyl palmitate - polyethylene - butylene glycol - polysilicone-11 - ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer - mulberry root extract - caffeine - phytosphingosine - wheat bran extract - scutellaria baicalensis root extract - whey protein - olive fruit extract - green tea leaf extract - cholesterol - linoleic acid - tocopheryl acetate - magnesium ascorbyl phosphate - pyridoxine dipalmitate - sucrose - glycerin - dimethicone - glyceryl laurate - peg/ppg-18/18 dimethicone - quaternium-18 bentonite - petrolatum - cetyl peg/ppg-10/1 dimethicone - propylene carbonate - sodium chloride - disodium edta - sodium sulfite - sodium metabisulfite - iron oxides (ci 77491, 77492, ci 77499).

on 11/24/2013 4:11:00 PM

For mid-twenties it is great and satisfying. I used it just for moister and prevent damaging because of make-ups.

on 11/20/2013 4:46:00 PM

Absolutely adore this product! I personally suffer from puffy eyes, and dark bags. After 3 weeks, all puffiness has gone, and my dark circles have most definitely improved! Absorbs fast & works well under makeup. You also get a large quantity. I find it works best with all about eyes rich at night and just the standard all about the eyes in the day. Fabulous!

on 11/20/2013 4:30:00 PM

I use this at night and I mix my benefit Boing concealer with it when I apply it under my eyes. Really great stuff. I will say that usually once or twice a week I will use philosophy hope in a jar for dry skin instead because I like the emollient feel of that. Sometimes I want to feel a heavy moisturizer around my eyes... maybe I'm weird. This is lightweight, absorbs fast, non greasy. Very easy to use.

on 11/9/2013 1:13:00 PM

at first i thought it's working, but after 2 days of using it only at night - it really dried my eye area.

on 11/5/2013 9:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have used All About Eyes mostly under my eye area makeup for over 15 years. I like the texture and anti-puffing effect. It must be a good moisturizer since I don't have any crow's feet and just minimal wrinkles around my eye area. My friends are jealous. I can vouch for the long term effects of this product. My 27 year old daughter has started using this now so that she can have great skin around her eyes when she's older "just like mom"!

on 11/4/2013 1:36:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I like that this doesn't burn or hurt when it gets in eyes and leaves a soft velvety finish.

It's great for overnight and under concealer (i use origins quick, hide). I love this!

I wish they would take it out of a jar and put it in a tube.

on 11/3/2013 8:08:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I got some of this awhile back when my eyelids were very dry. On the one hand, it did not irritate my sensitive skin and felt really nice. I'm a fan of the gel/creme texture which I find soothing and moisturizing without being greasy. On the other hand, it gave me milia something fierce on my eye area (and this was the standard, not the enriched version). I was very disappointed as I have always had good luck with Clinique and had always just blindly trusted that their products would not cause adverse reactions. I don't like the unsanitary tub packaging, either - but that's typical Clinique. Almost all their products are tub packaged.

I was able to clear my milia by using ROC eye cream for a month or so, but after that I've been quite wary of eye products from any brand.

on 11/3/2013 3:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

When I first started using this, I had dermatitis around my eyes from another eyecream, and All About Eyes really moisturised and made a difference to it.

However, over time I have noticed All About Eyes makes my eye area break out sometimes. Also, it does ball off when I rub my eyes. Overall, it's an ok eye cream, but not great.

I was so happy that I didn't have a bad reaction to this

on 11/3/2013 11:52:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I must say contrary to other reviewers I really liked using this eye cream. It is perfect for day/night use but I tended to use mine for daytime only since it didn't affect my makeup nor did it leave any greasy residue. I don't have wrinkles yet so I am just using this as a preventative measure so I can't rate its effects on wrinkles. The jar lasted me 6 months and I love that when I got this I was eligible to receive the GWP set which also came with the Clinique laser repair eye cream which is what I use at night since to me it is a little thick. Another thing I liked about this eye cream is the texture....it's not too runny or too thick...it's JUST RIGHT for daytime use; if only Clinique could put this in a pump it would be so much more sanitary!!!

**EDIT** I love this eye cream but I don't think I can repurchase since it isn't a cruelty free brand.

on 11/2/2013 10:21:00 PM

I got a sample of this when I bought my lash doubling mascara yesterday. I find that I like the feel and consistency better in my Loreal Eye Defense moisturizer. this is not a bad eye cream though...it does help to reduce some puffiness. Maybe when I run out of my Eye Defense, I will try this one just to see how it is overtime. I will update this when I give it another shot.