Clinique All About Eyes

3.0

cyclopentasiloxane -water - isostearyl palmitate - polyethylene - butylene glycol - polysilicone-11 - ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer - mulberry root extract - caffeine - phytosphingosine - wheat bran extract - scutellaria baicalensis root extract - whey protein - olive fruit extract - green tea leaf extract - cholesterol - linoleic acid - tocopheryl acetate - magnesium ascorbyl phosphate - pyridoxine dipalmitate - sucrose - glycerin - dimethicone - glyceryl laurate - peg/ppg-18/18 dimethicone - quaternium-18 bentonite - petrolatum - cetyl peg/ppg-10/1 dimethicone - propylene carbonate - sodium chloride - disodium edta - sodium sulfite - sodium metabisulfite - iron oxides (ci 77491, 77492, ci 77499).

It's too expensive and doesn't do anything.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I keep buying this again and again even though I'm not amazed by the results. I think it is because it is the cheapest eye cream at Sephora. I think it's just a simple eye care product but not a good long-term product if you are looking for anti-aging prevention.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is one of my favourite eye cream, I mostly use it at night. It is light, gentle and fragrance free. I don't really use it at day time, because it make my eyes some sort of greasy feeling, but it is not greasy just feels slippery :D it make my eye makeup pretty hard to apply ,over all I like it, and it works great for me minus that.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I am about half-way through my jar and I would not buy it again. It is moisturizing, yes, and makes my eye area feel soft, yes, but did I see a reduction in my eye circles? No. Did it aide in my making my fine line less pronounced? No. It even deepened! I paid $40 for this eye cream and I'm a broke college student so I'm going to use it until it's finished, but I will not repurchase. If anyone knows of any great under-eye creams that prevent fine lines, please let me know.

On my third jar of this. My thoughts:
1. It moisturizes my eye area really well, but not greasy at all, which I love
2. Can be used to prep the eyes before applying concealer
3. I use this as a "day" eye cream and the All About Eyes Rich as a "night" eye cream.
4. The only time it does not work is when the weather is super cold (my undereye will go terribly dry) - I'll use All About Eyes Rich on both day and night instead.

Note: If you feel disappointed about this product because it does not erase your dark circles, I see your point. But honestly I dont think there are really products out there which can do this (I've tried numerous eye creams - got super dark undereye circles yay). In terms of moisturizing ability I think this product works wonderfully most of the time.

(Wanted to start a beauty blog but would like a bit of feedback from my posts here first so I can further improve - pls rate if you find this helpful or unhelpful! Thanks so much)

For mid-twenties it is great and satisfying. I used it just for moister and prevent damaging because of make-ups.

Absolutely adore this product! I personally suffer from puffy eyes, and dark bags. After 3 weeks, all puffiness has gone, and my dark circles have most definitely improved! Absorbs fast & works well under makeup. You also get a large quantity. I find it works best with all about eyes rich at night and just the standard all about the eyes in the day. Fabulous!

I use this at night and I mix my benefit Boing concealer with it when I apply it under my eyes. Really great stuff. I will say that usually once or twice a week I will use philosophy hope in a jar for dry skin instead because I like the emollient feel of that. Sometimes I want to feel a heavy moisturizer around my eyes... maybe I'm weird. This is lightweight, absorbs fast, non greasy. Very easy to use.

at first i thought it's working, but after 2 days of using it only at night - it really dried my eye area.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have used All About Eyes mostly under my eye area makeup for over 15 years. I like the texture and anti-puffing effect. It must be a good moisturizer since I don't have any crow's feet and just minimal wrinkles around my eye area. My friends are jealous. I can vouch for the long term effects of this product. My 27 year old daughter has started using this now so that she can have great skin around her eyes when she's older "just like mom"!