July 25, 2014 | 1738 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Clinique - All About Eyes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 6/20/2013 6:33:00 AM More reviews by pollykettle

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love Clinique and use their dramatically different moisturiser daily. I was given a few freebees when I bought the cream last week. One of the gifts was the 'All about eyes' small container. I put this on before going to bed, a tiny bit below each eye. The next morning my right eye was swollen and itchy and the left slightly itchy. The next day both eyes were swollen and itchy and it took 3 to 4 days for the swelling to subside. Instead of reducing puffiness it actually gave me bags, loaded bags!! it looked like I hadn't slept in days adding years to my face. So be careful with this product. What's in it?

rated 1 of 5 on 6/16/2013 3:08:00 PM More reviews by Cupcake89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I normally love Clinique products, but for some reason I had a bad reaction to this cream.
I applied it to under my eyes before bed, and when I woke up in the morning, my entire eye area was so swollen I could barely open my eyes, and the itching was insane. It took a couple days for the swelling to go away. I did not use it again after that of course.
The container says hypo-allergenic, but something definitely didn't agree with me!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2013 9:58:00 AM More reviews by TayB88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got this with a gift set so it came in a smaller tube rather than the pot which I like. It has a cooling effect that feels nice especially since I'm applying it while I'm trying to wake up lol. I can't really comment on the price because like I said, I received it as a gift. So far I enjoy this product.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/9/2013 6:58:00 AM More reviews by pauvres

Clinique products and I just do not mix, and every time i've used a product of theirs there has been an issue. With this product, the issue was that it did nothing, literally nothing. I used it for a while and noticed absolutely no change in my eye area. It did not help with puffiness, dark circles or anything that it claimed. It was mildly hydrating but that would be down to the texture which was smooth, but you can find any cream, eye or face, for a fraction of the price with a similar texture that will give you the same result. I still don't see the hype around Clinique products in general because for the most part they suck. This eye cream is one of those sucky products

rated 2 of 5 on 6/4/2013 5:13:00 AM More reviews by glitterX

"Lightweight eye cream diminishes the appearance of eye puffs, darkness and fine lines. Non-creep, cream/gel formula actually helps hold eye makeup in place."

This eye cream doesn't do anything but moisturize that is it, it doesn't help with dark circles or with puffy eye's and it certainly doesn't hold eye make-up, if you were to get this cream in your eyes it's annoying cause your gonna have blurring eyes for a bit and the funny thing is i didn't even get this in my eyes. I cant say if it works on fines lines cause right now i don't have any. For what it claims to do it doesn't do it. For The price £24.00 its not worth getting, lucky for me i got a sample to try out.

Overall, it doesn't do what its meant to do, so i wont be purchasing full size, if you really want to try this eye cream out get a sample beforehand to test out.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2013 9:53:00 AM More reviews by prettypollyperkins

I used to love this eye cream/gel but I've had to move onto something with considerably more anti-ageing properties than this can offer me. It's a real shame as I love the consistency and the cool, refreshing feel of it. I suppose I could layer it but now that my undereyes need a lot of hydration I have to get the most out of my eye serum and eye cream.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/13/2013 11:21:00 PM More reviews by melanielaw

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Not a HG product for me but it does moisturize the eye area very well and reduces puffiness. It did not cause any irritation or stinging sensation to the eye area like some others but it did not help to reduce dark circles. I'm not a big fan of any cream that comes in a jar since I need to use a spatula to get it out.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2013 1:02:00 PM More reviews by ShawTee843

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I've never really used an eye cream before this one.. I've never needed one! (Or so I thought.) However, when my fiance proposed to me, he hired a photographer to capture the moment and when we got the pictures back, I noticed a GIANT bag underneath my left eye! I don't know if it was from dehydration, lack of sleep, stress, sleeping constantly on the same side, blah blah blah.. Point is, it was there and it drove me crazy, especially bc it was only on one side. I had the Garnier under eye roller already at home and tried that out for a week and it did absolutely nothing, so I traveled to my local Ulta for something to help. I love all of Clinique's skincare products and saw this eye cream and decided to give it a try. I'm so glad I did! It really moisturizes my delicate under-eye skin, and reduced the puffiness under my left eye dramatically. I use it everyday now. It feels lovely to apply and I know this product will be great for preventing any effects of aging in that area. It also really creates a nice foundation to apply under-eye makeup/concealer. Any coverage I use now, glides on smoothly and looks beautiful all day long. It might seem pricey (I paid $30 for my little jar), but you only need the TINIEST bit, so it should last you a good long time. In my opinion, great great product!

Tip: Put it in the fridge! It feels amazing and really helps with eye-bags in a pinch! :)

rated 3 of 5 on 4/27/2013 2:24:00 AM More reviews by thekatlife

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was an okay eye cream. I've been using it continuously for a month now and my undereye circles are still there. I do like that it moisturizes my undereye area really well but it didn't help with the circles. Still searching for my HG eye cream.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2013 9:57:00 AM More reviews by materialface

I've repurchased the All about Eyes RICH formula and figured that because it is a rich cream as opposed to the original Gel formula it would be more moisturizing, but I actually really love the gel! I haven't purchased this yet, only got a sample from Sephora and I love it. Its so easy to apply onto my eye area, glides sooo effortlessly and makes the skin supple and soft. I do wish that the price of this eye cream was $5 less.