March 2, 2015 | 1723 users online

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2010 1:24:00 AM More reviews by laurenparisrome

BEST BLUSH :)

-Silky smooth finish
-Beautiful natural color
-Works with every skin tone
-Faint shimmer

This product looks amazing with the Revlon New Complexion One Step Compact in Sand Beige. If you have olive skin like me, this is the perfect duo :)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2010 4:33:00 PM More reviews by samhoney

This is an excellent dupe for Nars Orgasm blush. This comes in Cheekers size and classic size. I bought the Cheekers Rose Silk and paid $3.25. It is the exact color of Orgasm and I love the sheen finish.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/19/2010 11:33:00 PM More reviews by mommy03

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this blush. I used this 7 years ago on my wedding day and decided to buy it again. I forgot how much of a natural glow this gives me. For me, it lasts all day and the color is beautiful. It is quite pigmented and I really need to buff it in. The brush that it comes with is useless. I would rather that spot be filled with product rather than a cheesy brush. That's pretty much the only con. I also don't mind the smell. It reminds me of grammar/high school days and my Mom used to use covergirl products when I was younger and I just remember that covergirl smell. Overall, a cheap, great product.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2010 11:32:00 AM More reviews by lexijojohnson

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Wow - this certainly brings me back. First, the smell! It doesn't bother me, but it really brings me back. It is a bit strong and I know some people really hate it.

Some people have reviewed this as a good dupe for NARS Orgasm. I think that it is nowhere near the quality of NARS blushes, but maybe that goes without saying. Colorwise, it is a flush of pink color with a pearly shimmer that gives you a nice glow. I use it over my bronzer, just on the apples of my cheeks.

I use an angled blush brush when applying this. It seems to deposit the color just where I want it. I do blend out the pearly shimmer a bit though, when I'm done with my makeup. Otherwise, it can look a little too shimmery on me.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2010 6:25:00 PM More reviews by DKelly10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been using this blush for 3 years and I love it. The only reason why I wouldn't give it 5 stars is because although it's extremely pigmented, I've noticed that during the day it tends to fade until it looks like my cheeks aren't flushed at all. Kind of a waste, but it's good while it lasts :]

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2010 10:26:00 PM More reviews by hockeygoddess11

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Everyone should buy this product. It's cheap, sturdy packaging, and BOY is this pigmented!

Love the colour, looks fabulous on all skin tones. It lasts forever, from morning to night, with ease. AND, it lasts forever in the pan too. It takes little product to pack on a cute rosy cheek.

You just need to but this product. Really.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/29/2010 11:47:00 PM More reviews by DiAni

I love the shade, a perfect peachy pink that just give me a flush of healthy colour. It warms my face up when I am a NC 30 during the winter but also gives me glowing cheeks in the summer when I get considerably tanner. The pigmentation is decent, medium wear about 4 hours on my oily combo skin and at four mere bucks, this drugstore blush can't be beaten. The only complain I have is the poor packaging, as well as the strong Noxzema scent (it wears off pretty quick thanks goodness) and the shimmers overload. If I use too much, whoooo you can see every pores on my cheekbones.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2010 1:02:00 AM More reviews by JCK

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this blush! Often I go for this blush over my higher end blushes, ie: NARS. I love the peachy pinky color and it gives me a beautiful sheen as well. I do not use the brush that comes with it. I would def. repurchase :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2010 11:34:00 PM More reviews by kaxel

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This product has not changed since I was in high school - still the same packaging. This is a great little inexpensive blush; its peachy pink color works on both warm or cool skin tones. It has good staying power when applied with a quality brush. This is a great starter blush for makeup newbies or, really, for anyone.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/21/2010 3:12:00 AM More reviews by RoxxyG

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Okay it appears this is the product I have, not the other one I reviewed on. Blush looks the same as the other CoverGirl Rose Silk, but packaging is different.

Pretty Subtle pink colour, that I received only this week, planning on updating my review when I get to trial it a little more.