August 20, 2014 | 2117 users online

Blush - Cover Girl - Cheekers Blush in Rose Silk

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2010 6:25:00 PM More reviews by DKelly10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been using this blush for 3 years and I love it. The only reason why I wouldn't give it 5 stars is because although it's extremely pigmented, I've noticed that during the day it tends to fade until it looks like my cheeks aren't flushed at all. Kind of a waste, but it's good while it lasts :]

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2010 10:26:00 PM More reviews by hockeygoddess11

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Everyone should buy this product. It's cheap, sturdy packaging, and BOY is this pigmented!

Love the colour, looks fabulous on all skin tones. It lasts forever, from morning to night, with ease. AND, it lasts forever in the pan too. It takes little product to pack on a cute rosy cheek.

You just need to but this product. Really.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/29/2010 11:47:00 PM More reviews by DiAni

I love the shade, a perfect peachy pink that just give me a flush of healthy colour. It warms my face up when I am a NC 30 during the winter but also gives me glowing cheeks in the summer when I get considerably tanner. The pigmentation is decent, medium wear about 4 hours on my oily combo skin and at four mere bucks, this drugstore blush can't be beaten. The only complain I have is the poor packaging, as well as the strong Noxzema scent (it wears off pretty quick thanks goodness) and the shimmers overload. If I use too much, whoooo you can see every pores on my cheekbones.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2010 1:02:00 AM More reviews by JCK

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this blush! Often I go for this blush over my higher end blushes, ie: NARS. I love the peachy pinky color and it gives me a beautiful sheen as well. I do not use the brush that comes with it. I would def. repurchase :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2010 11:34:00 PM More reviews by kaxel

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This product has not changed since I was in high school - still the same packaging. This is a great little inexpensive blush; its peachy pink color works on both warm or cool skin tones. It has good staying power when applied with a quality brush. This is a great starter blush for makeup newbies or, really, for anyone.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/21/2010 3:12:00 AM More reviews by RoxxyG

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Okay it appears this is the product I have, not the other one I reviewed on. Blush looks the same as the other CoverGirl Rose Silk, but packaging is different.

Pretty Subtle pink colour, that I received only this week, planning on updating my review when I get to trial it a little more.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/11/2010 5:03:00 AM More reviews by hawaiirocks

Pros: Very nice natural color! When you apply it, it gives a beautiful healthy pink glow with a slight golden sparkle. Not the most pigmented/long lasting blush but, buffing it in with my kabuki brush fixes that completely!

Cons: It has a floral fragrance to it with like a touch of cinnamon. It's not a strong or unpleasant scent but, I personally prefer my blushes to not have a scent to it. I noticed the smell also is stuck in my brush now but it's not a big enough problem to make me not wanna purchase again =)

Overall I really love this blush and plan to repurchase :D

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2010 11:50:00 PM More reviews by jazzsm191

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

YES YES YES YES. Finally an HG blush. Such a pretty colour and SO pigmented. Careful not to apply to much, or you might look like a clown. But oh my goodness, this gives you such a natural glow. Great quality, and is amazing. Go buy.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2010 10:35:00 PM More reviews by dbmiller

I bought this because I have been looking for dupes of NARS Orgasm, even though I own that as well. I have to say that this is pretty darn close - a peachy pink with shimmer. The packaging isn't as pretty, but it's adequate and you don't get as much product with this, but when you compare the prices, I'm sure you pay much less per gram for this. I've also been using this with the CG Bronzer in Golden Tan and have to say that these two are a perfect dupe of the Orgasm/Laguna duo. These products make you look gorgeous, healthy and summery. I also have to add that I like the scent of the CG products. Kinda strong, but classic.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2010 10:07:00 AM More reviews by LilacShine9

Ive been using this blush on & off. It is a bright rosey shade with a bit of shimmer on my skin. I like that it goes on smooth and is pigmented. Sometimes I feel like it's just okay. The blush is easy to find, price is affordable & the packaging is kinda pretty . The little brush inside is no good though...very small, hard, & scratchy.