October 23, 2014 | 848 users online

Moisturizers - Ponds - Dry Skin Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2013 3:21:00 PM More reviews by theblondlife17

I can't even tell you guys how much I love this product. One day a couple months ago my skin was the driest it had ever been. I picked up the first moisturizer I saw and headed out of Target. I first exfoliated to get rid of all the dry dead skin (EW), and then I put this stuff on. It instantly felt refreshing on my skin and within a few hours, you would have never been able to tell that I had dry skin in the first place. I use it now every night before I go to bed. Thank you, Ponds!

-Mak

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2013 3:03:00 PM More reviews by MakeupManiac5699

This has become my new HG product! It was a GREAT deal- $5 for a large jar at my target. It takes SO little cream to moisturize my face, and I have a feeling I'll have it for a long time! It works wonders for moisturizing at night, even though it is a bit greasy. The jar is adorable and solid, I'm LOVING the packaging. I can't wait to use this in the winter months also! Love it! <3

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2013 1:51:00 AM More reviews by beverlyt

Love this product!! I have very dry flaky skin around my eyes and this product is a miracle wonder. Very soothing on my skin. It does leave my skin a little greasy however. The scent is nice and pleasant. Would repurchase again

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2013 2:15:00 AM More reviews by SMHC

Bought this stuff cuz my mom said she used it when she was a kid lol. Where I bought it (in the city) it cost a little more but I recently repurchased it for $5 which isn't bad at all. The cream is very light and it is scented. The scent is pretty noticeable but I like it :) I put the cream on my face at night after I've washed everything off (I use black soap). I put a good amount at night and by the morning my skin has soaked it all in and it feels SO SOFT its amazing. Feels like new skin ! In the mornings I use a Clearasil face wash and use a much smaller amount of the cream. Parts of my face are very dry and others get really oily and gross so I'm careful with this stuff during the day. I used it regularly and my skin became so clear that people always asked what foundation I was wearing and I don't wear foundation cuz I SUCK at applying it. Anyways, I adore this stuff. I use cocoa butter for the rest of my body cuz of course its not the same as the skin on my face but I will always use this cream as a moisturizer for my face. It has not failed me once!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/26/2013 11:15:00 AM More reviews by jbbendt

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This stuff broke me out so bad. I have very sensitive skin and it totally ruined my face and turned it into a painful, glaring red eruption zone for about half a week. Definitely rich and I might use it for my arms and hands, but never again on my face. Will not repurchase once I'm out of it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2013 11:11:00 AM More reviews by fabmac1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this cream! It's very rich and does moisturize my skin really well. My face feels super soft and hydrated when I wake up in the morning. I originally bought this to wear under my makeup, but I also tested it out at night before bed, and wow... I love how smooth and soft my skin feels in the morning!. It's a very rich cream that feels soft and light. There is a fragrance to it (which most ppl on MUA seem to like), but I find it a bit too strong. I don't mind the packaging since I use a mini spatula to scoop out the product I need. Leaves your face a very nice glow! I probably won't be using this cream every night since I have hyper-sensitive skin and whilst it hasn't broken me out yet, I'm sure it will down the road. Always happens lol. So far i am really liking this cream!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2013 10:15:00 PM More reviews by NicxNicolee

Very Affordable! Only ($5)
Packaging is Good! (Jar)
And the Product Absolutely Works! (Perfect Rating Score)

I bought a Moisturizer about a Month ago and it did not work at all. My skin felt soft for a few seconds but for about a minute my Cheeks turned Flakey.
But this, it really moisturizes. My Flaky Nose and Cheeks are finally gone, thanks to this Product. And it smells really good too! I recommend this to anyone who has Dry Skin and wants a Softer Skin.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2013 10:24:00 PM More reviews by Dinosauarwoman

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this cream....I have had many people comment on my skin and I am over 60. I don't always wear foundation...sometimes just a powder and cheek blush, and my skin looks great because of this cream. I highly recommend this cream! My sister also uses this....after asking me what I used...she loves it and recommended it to her 32 year old daughter. We call it miracle cream!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2013 6:15:00 AM More reviews by nattiekins05

This is my all time favorite for use in the winter, or anytime my skin is really dry. Its the only cream that I think really works, other than Eucerin for DRY skin. I like it MUCH better though because it isnt thick and greasy. Its smoothe and creamy, it soaks in really well and I dont need to apply it every hour like other creams and lotions that claim to be for dry skin. The smell is pleasant and can be used on those who have the most sensitive of skin. The tub that it comes in is a love/hate for me. I love that I can open the jar and take as much or as little as I want without having to squeeze and mess around with any tube... however I hate that its impossible to travel with and keep on the go, as it just takes up too much space. I find it really hard to spend ridiculous amounts of money on lotions just meant to soothe dry skin, so I like that this is a product that works that is within my budget. I have applied this to my face (but not my whole face, just spot treated the super dry patches) and have never had a problem with breakouts. I dont know that I would want to apply it to my whole face, just because I have spicific face products for that- but if you need to, you could. I give it 4 lippies. Its a very solid product, but with a few trade offs!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2013 11:07:00 PM More reviews by dianelarsenemail

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My mom has been using this ever since i was a little girl and she has absolutely beautiful skin. I decided to give it a try and i fell in love with it just after a few uses.

what i like about this cream:
-has a cooling effect when applied
-great for dry dull skin
-calms redness and irritation