MAC Lipglass in clear

3.8

hydrogenated polyisobutene, simmondsia chinesis (jojoba) seed oil, octyldodecanol, copernica cerifera (carnauba) wax, tocopheryl acetate, silica, disteardimonium hectorite, propylene carbonate, calcium aluminum borosilicate, calcium sodium borosilicate, alumina, tin oxide, vanillin, phenoxyethanol

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

i love this tacky sticky gloss. it's so amazing. sometimes you can get a bit burnt out keeping up with every new collection but if you go back to the basics you'll get excited about makeup again. it looks great on anyone and mix it with a pigment to get a custom gloss. the best staying power. i dont care for the ball shaped tip.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

ok so , this was one of the 1st clear glosses in the market, and boy did it give shine!!!! stilll does, it does EXACTLY what it promises. use with caution, you dont want to OVER DO IT. i took a lippie off as i feel its not the most comfortable gloss to wear...sticky sticky sticky. advice, dont kiss anybody with this on your lips, it wont be pleasant for them, haha

I use to model, and one of my photographer's had this product and had me use it during a photoshoot to get my lips to look really glossy. I ended up buying my own and using it for photoshoots, and now that I am a photographer, I have models use it to get a nice gloss. Unfortunately, I haven't used it for any other purpose. It's too gloopy and sticky for my liking for daily/normal use. I am also not a fan of the packaging. I travel from sea level to 5000-7000 feet in elevation, and those tubes just explode the minute the cap comes off.

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

I really like how glossy this is! It looks like your lips are drenched XD
I like satin lipstick, which are dry. Satin nude lippies always make me look dead, so I use this to top it.

The shine is controllable. You can use a lot or a little.

It's really sticky, so staying power is really good. Don't wear it on windy days, or your hair will get stuck in it (otherwise, tie back your hair)

I sometimes use a VERY thin layer on my eyelids, and I mean VERY VERY thin layer. Then I use my finger to pat on some shadows. You can't layer shadows in this day because only the bottom layer will be vibrant

Downside: The gloss didn't leak in my purse, but if all the gloss is down at cap area, I unscrew the cap, and a bit of gloss gushes out.

UPDATE: I hated the gushing out part of this lipgloss so I won't repurchase (it was messy!)

Skin: Other, Fair, Cool

This lipgloss is a sticky, goopy mess. It applies unevenly and sticks my lips together. I love MAC lipglosses- but avoid this one.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Would probably buy this again just for the glassy effect it gives. Don't like the running down the lower lip thing though.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

The shine is indeed glassy, and it seems to enhance the natural color of the lips--people ask me what color I'm wearing when I use this. It's also extremely sticky. Your hair is likely to get stuck to your lips unless you pull it back or wear it short. If that's OK with you, you're not likely to find a better clear lip gloss. If it's not, you're really probably better off skipping all Lipglasses, which took me a lot of time and money to realize.

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

While this product gives great shine and is long lasting, it's very very sticky. I can't wear this product when I go outside, because my hair always gets stuck on my lips! Yeck.

I LOVE this stuff. i love how its very sticky so it lasts long, isnt runny, you can build on the amount for the desired effect, and it smells so good.
this should definatley be a staple for anyone, its fun to mix pigments and stuff with it to make your own custom lipglass.
i got this in the new packaging so luckily it doesnt explode like the old packaging suposbly does. but the cap does get quite sticky so i try avoid storing it upside down.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

clear lipglass is to do what it is suppose to do... make your lips look juicy and wet... other than that it is sticky but a lip balm underneath and using a lip brush or fingers with this will help. if its windy? tie your hair back or just deal with it. i hated this when i first got it, but now i finally broke down and bought it again after two years solely for the purpose of putting mac pigments on my lips. although the mac counter i went to today does not have pigments... i decided i'll head to mac pro in nyc in a few weeks. the bad side is it doesnt last so expect to reapply all day but at least your lips will be moist with lip balm underneath.

Recommended for Medium Skin