July 23, 2014 | 1115 users online

Eyeliner - BeneFit Cosmetics - Eye Bright

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2012 3:09:00 PM More reviews by Rhonda2010

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I gave this a 4 because it's a little pricey. This makes my eye area look less tired. It brightens the eye area. I use as directed by putting it on the outside corners of my eye. It brightens my face when I put a little bit down the bridge of my nose. Usually pink highlighters don't flatter my skin at all, but gold ones do. Even though this looks fine, gold highlighters do look better on me. I'm unsure if I'll repurchase. But I have a gold eye pencil that brightens and it suits my skin tone better. If the color is off for anyone reading this, try a gold one by a different company.

Despite the pink color this really does liven up the face and fights signs of fatigue.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2012 6:18:00 PM More reviews by Olive143

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I use this every day after I apply my concealer. I use on my under eye circles. It erases all the darkness around that area. It's a pinky shade and works well with my C4 skin color. I apply lightly, blend with ring finger and set with powder. Also apply to the arch and areas that need some brightness. My makeup would not be complete without this handy pencil.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2011 11:33:00 AM More reviews by ncdecolover

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Cannot recommend this pencil, primarily because I can't sharpen it. I already own five different eye pencil sharpeners but can't sharpen this pencil in an one of them. Someone here mentioned that Benefit sells a sharpener for this pencil but darned if I'm going to buy a sharpener just for it. Also, if someone wants a pencil that will neutralize the red color of the inner eyelid, this one won't do it. Pale pink doesn't neutralize red but rather yellow does.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/27/2011 12:55:00 AM More reviews by utopiachild71

If you are looking for an eye brightener alone, this is a wonderful product. You can put it right under your lower lash line to make your eyes look bigger and it works nicely as a brow highlight. However if you are still searching for a miracle dark circle cure, don't stop here. This is not a color corrector. If you have purple/blue under eye circles, they will show through.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/27/2011 2:27:00 PM More reviews by Lauramad

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have this in the Primpcess palette and I really dont like it which is a shame because Benefit is my favourite brand at the moment. I dont think its creamy enough and it doesnt spread very well. But thats just my personal opinion. But I still recommend the Primpcess palette because its really handy for travelling. Sadly I wont be buying this again as its to dry for my liking. Hope this helps :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2011 2:33:00 PM More reviews by maddie1997

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I have this product in creme form (came in boi-ing duo). I love this stuff! It completely takes away the trouble of trying to find a concealer that won't crease,covers and matches your skin tone.It CORRECTS rather than just covering up. It suits every skin tone possible and brightens the under eye area- in a natural and efficient way. Love it to death! WIll repurchase!!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/23/2011 9:48:00 PM More reviews by Laurelwood

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product is great if you have dark circles under the eyes, droopy eyes or a general tired-look to your face.

This product really helped even out the tone of my eyelids and bring focus to my eyes.

This is a product that you shouldn't really go overboard with, a touch of it will go a long way, and the stick will last you a very long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2011 4:14:00 AM More reviews by rubylola

This is the perfect everyday eye highlighter for me. I love BeneFit High Beam for highlighting my eyes if I'm going out, but this is more subtle for daytime. It lasts all day and blends well. I don't need to use much, it seems to go a long way. One pencil has lasted me years! I apply it to the inner corners of my eyes. lower lash line and under my brow. Sometimes I use it as an eyeshadow, lasts better than powder shadows on my lids. I also use it to line my top lip line, I hate the look of lip liner but this is great for creating the illusion of plumper lips. I always make sure to sharpen after doing this though! Great product.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2011 10:02:00 PM More reviews by missleahchristine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

love this for the water line bc it is a COOL color. Makes the whites of you eyes appear whiter and makes you eyes look awake and refreshed! Wears a long time too!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/7/2011 4:02:00 AM More reviews by HRubin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have pretty frequent bouts of insomnia, and this HG product is all that stands between me and a day looking like a zombie.

The Packaging: Eh. The cap is more loose than I like (I'm spoiled by the exquisitely packaged shiseido products) and the material the pencil is made of does not sharpen as smoothly as many other products I have encountered.

The Product: A perfect blend of opaque milky pink and white shimmer, which brightens up my face and my undereye circles beautifully. I also use this in my inner corners of my eyes to make my eyes look doll-like. I only wish that this blended easier and/or applied as smoothly as my other eyeliners.

The Price: Considering how much I need this product, how much product you get, and how I just can't find a dupe for it, I would say it is worth it.