September 30, 2014 | 1784 users online

Eyeliner - BeneFit Cosmetics - Eye Bright

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2012 11:50:00 PM More reviews by auburngreen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I purchased this several years ago when I saw Carmindy use it on WNTW (before she exclusively used Sally Hansen on the show). It definitely brightens up my eye area; I use it on the inner corners and sometimes to brighten up my blue circles under the eye. Another poster mentioned she couldn't sharpen it with her sharpener and I had that problem as well, until a sales associate at Ulta showed me that most sharpeners have a larger hole. If the larger hole still doesn't fit (which mine didn't), ("that's what she said"), there should be a plastic "lip" around the hole that can actually be popped off to fit larger pencils! It's true that you do lose a lot of product sharpening it, so when it gets low I'll sometimes use a concealer brush to apply it, which works well.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2012 9:06:00 PM More reviews by TwiPixie

I must have gotten this in a kit since I dont remember buying it but I do use it everyday. Ive tried using it under my concealer, and I like it but I dont remember to do it on a day to day basis. So mainly I use it to highlight below my eyebrows, in the inner corner of the eyes and in the tearduct.
I did took lippied off because of the package its horrible applying it in the tearduct because its huge, it gets awkward and it gets on your lashes.
Mine is ending, it was nice but I think I'll try Stila Topaz next time.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2012 5:40:00 PM More reviews by Lobbery

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Lovely product. I use it under concealor under the eyes, under my brows and sometimes as a highlighter in other areas.

I don't like it so much for the waterline (which I believe it is designed for) as I find it runs into your lashes making them white.

You don't need High Brow if you have this imo.

I took marks off packaging because you lose a lot of product having to sharpen it.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2012 3:09:00 PM More reviews by Rhonda2010

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I gave this a 4 because it's a little pricey. This makes my eye area look less tired. It brightens the eye area. I use as directed by putting it on the outside corners of my eye. It brightens my face when I put a little bit down the bridge of my nose. Usually pink highlighters don't flatter my skin at all, but gold ones do. Even though this looks fine, gold highlighters do look better on me. I'm unsure if I'll repurchase. But I have a gold eye pencil that brightens and it suits my skin tone better. If the color is off for anyone reading this, try a gold one by a different company.

Despite the pink color this really does liven up the face and fights signs of fatigue.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2012 6:18:00 PM More reviews by Olive143

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I use this every day after I apply my concealer. I use on my under eye circles. It erases all the darkness around that area. It's a pinky shade and works well with my C4 skin color. I apply lightly, blend with ring finger and set with powder. Also apply to the arch and areas that need some brightness. My makeup would not be complete without this handy pencil.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2011 11:33:00 AM More reviews by ncdecolover

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Cannot recommend this pencil, primarily because I can't sharpen it. I already own five different eye pencil sharpeners but can't sharpen this pencil in an one of them. Someone here mentioned that Benefit sells a sharpener for this pencil but darned if I'm going to buy a sharpener just for it. Also, if someone wants a pencil that will neutralize the red color of the inner eyelid, this one won't do it. Pale pink doesn't neutralize red but rather yellow does.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/27/2011 12:55:00 AM More reviews by utopiachild71

If you are looking for an eye brightener alone, this is a wonderful product. You can put it right under your lower lash line to make your eyes look bigger and it works nicely as a brow highlight. However if you are still searching for a miracle dark circle cure, don't stop here. This is not a color corrector. If you have purple/blue under eye circles, they will show through.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/27/2011 2:27:00 PM More reviews by Lauramad

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have this in the Primpcess palette and I really dont like it which is a shame because Benefit is my favourite brand at the moment. I dont think its creamy enough and it doesnt spread very well. But thats just my personal opinion. But I still recommend the Primpcess palette because its really handy for travelling. Sadly I wont be buying this again as its to dry for my liking. Hope this helps :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2011 2:33:00 PM More reviews by maddie1997

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I have this product in creme form (came in boi-ing duo). I love this stuff! It completely takes away the trouble of trying to find a concealer that won't crease,covers and matches your skin tone.It CORRECTS rather than just covering up. It suits every skin tone possible and brightens the under eye area- in a natural and efficient way. Love it to death! WIll repurchase!!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/23/2011 9:48:00 PM More reviews by Laurelwood

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product is great if you have dark circles under the eyes, droopy eyes or a general tired-look to your face.

This product really helped even out the tone of my eyelids and bring focus to my eyes.

This is a product that you shouldn't really go overboard with, a touch of it will go a long way, and the stick will last you a very long time.