December 20, 2014 | 1422 users online

Cleansers - Biore - Facial Cleansing Cloths

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2004 2:25:00 AM More reviews by spajunkie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i think this product is good for removing makeup. i use them when i get home late and am to tired to wash my face. one of them removes all my makeup even when im wearing alot and also it doesnt hurt my eyes when i use it to remove mascara. like alot of cleansing cloths do. i love this product

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2004 5:23:00 PM More reviews by KITTYCC

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got a bunch of these packs for free about a year ago. Love them. They work well to remove makeup. Leaves my skin soft and clean. I liked using these every now and then because it's easy. Especially on nights that you are so tired that it's either use these or just go to sleep without washing your face. I liked how you don't need to use water because these cloths are already wet. It's really great on vacation trips or to take along to the gym. I love using these on vacations because we are usually running around so much that by mid-day, my face feels all dirty. Plus you can use these in the car, plane or wherever. Perfect! =) I will definitely buy these when I am finished with my freebie ones. That are SO worth it. I also like how these come in 34ct and 10cts. =D

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2004 5:11:00 PM More reviews by shejustlaughs

I actually like these. Unlike other cleansing cloths, you add water and have to lather these up before you're able to use them. I have combo/sensitive/acne-prone skin and I use these most nights to remove make-up. They don't irritate my skin or eyes at all. They might leave you slightly dry but it's nothing a little moisturizer won't fix.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/24/2004 2:07:00 PM More reviews by HotKitty

These are AWFUL! I bought them for my husband and tried them myself twice. Both times my eyes became puffy and swollen with a red rash down to my cheeks. Just read a review on this site saying that the packaging CLEARLY states not to use around eyes and that they contain salicylic acid (big time allergy for me)which would normally be fine but as the packaging with said warning has to be removed to get to the product - big thumbs down!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2004 4:50:00 PM More reviews by PoisonedIvy

My skin adores these. I almost wish I hadn't tried them, because now I'm hooked. It makes my skin extremely smooth and clear, and somehow keeps it from drying out (makes no sense, but I've not seen any winter nose flakeys since using these). My skin is wretchedly picky about what I use on it, and I can never figure out why it likes some things and not others. Plus, who can beat the convenience of whipping out one of these puppies and de-makeupping in a matter of seconds? The only weird thing is, that after using one, it makes my moisturizer not stick to my skin. Even long after use. Strangeness.

EDIT: Here's a tip for any facial cloths like these: cut them in half. I should have thought of it sooner, because I never use the whole thing. Much, much more cost effective.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2003 1:08:00 PM More reviews by missbird

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

these are the best! i have combo-acne prone, very sensitive skin, and i use these just about every night. i can't 'wash' my face at night b/c my skin is so sensitive, but these are great for taking off the makeup and eye makeup as well! i am very surprised to hear the terrible reviews!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2003 8:20:00 PM More reviews by krochon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Grey

I use them to wash my face in the evening when I feel lazy and don't feel like going through the whole routine. I would NEVER use them to remove eye makeup. But after the eye makeup is removed, this feels great. When it's late and I just want to go to bed, I'm just really happy to have these on hand!
It's also great on a hot day when you come back from the sun. It's very refreshing and takes care of all the dirt sunscreen seems to attract!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2003 3:06:00 PM More reviews by JennBard

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

These are by far the best and only cleansing cloths on the market that work well for me! They do a wonderful job of removing makeup, even eye makeup w/out any irritation. (Of course my skin isn't slightly sensitive so please take that into consideration.) They can be drying so I always apply moisturizer immediately afterward. I use these for when I'm too lazy to wash my face, due to the mess of cleanser & water, and they have totally replaced my need for toner. I was so tired of searching for a toner w/benefits and believe me, I tried nearly 30 different ones w/no results! I gave them a 5 b/c my skin has seemed to clear up and even out after using plus no water is required. Great for travel, great for everyday! Great, great, great!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2003 1:24:00 PM More reviews by SusanaD

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like these cleansing cloths, especially the small pack for traveling. It does a thorough job of removing my makeup and leaves my skin feeling clean. I read one review where someone did not like it for eye makeup removal. Well, of course not! I don't use these for my eye makeup and I don't think they are meant for use on the eyes. Another reviewer said they contain too much alcohol. HA. For oily skin like mine, that is a good thing. I wonder who made "alcohol" a dirty word anyway. Incidentally, when I am not traveling or in a hurry, I always remove my makeup (except, of course, eye makeup) with cotton rounds soaked in 70% rubbing alcohol. It's very cheap, effective and has never caused me to get dry skin or blemishes. Despite all the horrified gasps I hear when I tell that to people, it's been working for me since I was 12 or 13 and I'm 33 now. Biore face cloths give me the same clean feeling without carrying a bottle of alcohol in my luggage, which can be a disaster if spilled. The Biore cloths are convenient and effective, which is much more than I can say for most cleansers I have tried. I will keep using them for travel (and keep using my - gasp - alcohol at home).

rated 2 of 5 on 5/29/2003 4:47:00 PM More reviews by bonstamonsta

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This product stung my eye like crazy! I thought I was about to cry a river. I used it a while back ago and I think it removed my eye makeup, but the problem was the burn. It wasn't gentle enough for me.