December 22, 2014 | 1176 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Voluminous mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2014 9:57:00 PM More reviews by Amysunsine

LOVE, LOVE this product! I'm a mascara fanatic and always happily return to this after trying something else; even the high end $30 mascaras. My lashes are the extremely long, hit your eyebrows and sunglasses lenses type so with many brands I experience flaking. This mascara gives me volume and holds the curl fantastically. I typically use 2 coats and the wetter formula allows me to do just that without clumping. My eyelids tend to be oily and I don't experience the dreaded raccoon eye look with this product either. No problems with flaking either. I've been asked if my eyelashes are real or been told I have sexy bedroom eyes when I really do them up with 3 coats. Rock on L'Oreal, please don't ever take this fantastic mascara away!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2014 2:01:00 AM More reviews by ilovealmondjoys

Just bought this yesterday, and I'm instantly in love! What took me so dang long to buy this?! It's amazing! After applying, I'm left with the most long and fluttering eyelashes ever! I will re-buy this one for sure. Doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes either. Hey Benefit They're Real (My HG)-better watch out, I may have a new favorite mascara ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2014 7:48:00 AM More reviews by sxyleolady

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this mascara. I've been using it for well over 5 yrs and this has always been my go to mascara. What I love about this product is how it seems to make my lashes appear fuller and thicker. The mascara stays on all day without any smudging even through the allergy season when my eyes are the most watery. I have no problems with flaking throughout the day. It's just an all around perfect mascara. I also love the fact that it's inexpensive. Now, there is a slight issue with clumping every once in a while but when that occurs, I usually use my Mac 205 mascara fan brush to remove some of the clumps and everything is back to normal. This is a product that I would highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2014 2:48:00 AM More reviews by ivankaranka

I finally get it, after years of listening to some many people rave about this mascara I finally decided to try it and I'm SO happy I did. This mascara has a wet formula but not one that can't hold a curl or ends up clumping your lashes, but rather one that separates lashes perfectly and gives that false lash look. Although this mascara is described as one that gives major volume, I can say that it gives you major length as well. You can add all the coats you want without your lashes clumping but 2 or 3 should give you that false eye lash look. It has not smudged on me or flaked any time I've worn it and even the waterproof version is very easy to take off with a makeup wipe without tugging to hard. The price of this mascara is very reasonable, walmart usually has it for the lowest price so I would recommend going there. Point blank, this mascara deserves a lot more credit than what it gets and if you have heard good things about it they're right, cause it is really THAT good.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/31/2014 4:39:00 AM More reviews by Wezo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this product recently while it was on sale (luckily because it's pricey for a drugstore product.) I have short, sparse eyelashes and need a volumising & lengthening mascara. This product scores pretty highly for doing both of these things - I am very happy with the result after just one application but it is a good enough formula to allow for 2 coats without clumping. It lasts a full work day with minimal flaking but I did notice some smudging after a few hours under my eyes - easy enough to wipe away though.
Overall, I am very happy with this product - it really looks awesome on my lashes and I will definitely purchase again!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/23/2014 12:22:00 PM More reviews by Arrosynn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

So I usually use the Double Extend mascara from L'oreal, and i've been using it for years. One time when I went to go repurchase that, I decided to try something else when the store turned out to not have any of my usual HG mascara in stock. So I picked this one up... and the first thing that sucked was the price. After that it was all downhill. This mascara is deceiving, it's really nice going on, but throughout the day it gets so smudgy. Especially if you happen to have really long eyelashes like I do, (they almost touch my eyebrows) so I ended up with these little black dots all over my eyelid, just underneath my eyebrows as well as underneath my eyes. Needless to say I looked like I hadn't slept in a month. Wtf L'oreal, you guys failed miserably with this mascara. I'll stick to my Double Extend. Thank you!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/20/2014 6:23:00 PM More reviews by Amariah

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I was told this was a good mascara by the Priceline consultant. I paid $26 for the privilege. This is an overpriced product for a terrible quality. I went to a meeting and I looked like a racoon. The mascara consistency was lovely. However, it kept smudging. I already have dark circles under the eyes, and it made my appearance worst. The quality is not here for me.

I cleaned up the product from my eyes, throughout the day when my partner came home. He asked me what happened to my eyes. He stated they are very dark. Yes, throughout the day, it flaked, smudged and it was sticky. This occurred about four times in a day. It was high maintenance. The product was very disappointing for me. I think it was a waste of money. If possible try to sample this before buying. While many like this product, I can honesty say it was one of the worst mascara I had the misfortune of buying.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2014 9:40:00 PM More reviews by larabr

I think this may be the best mascara I have ever used. I'm so picky with drugstore products, and while I had heard good things about this one before trying it, I wasn't expecting much when I tried it. Boy, was I surprised! I have to say though, I feel that this gets better after a couple of weeks of use. Something about the consistency of the formula just seems to improve with time. A few coats of this and my lashes look great, and I like huge, long, fat, drag-queen kind of lashes! I love this mascara, I can't believe I waited so long to give it a try.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2014 5:55:00 AM More reviews by troo12

Finally a favorite mascara. I have no fall out at the end of the day (my biggest problem that I thought I would never find a solution to). My eyelashes become long and dark. This mascara also allows for multiple coats without clumping!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2014 8:10:00 PM More reviews by lurketylurk

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I tried this because so many YTers claim it as HG. I liked it going on. It was not amazing but did give nice dimension and blackness to my lashes. However, it smudged on me by the end of the day, which is the kiss of death for me and a mascara.