September 30, 2014 | 1587 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Voluminous mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2014 12:11:00 PM More reviews by BriJax01

This mascara isn't amazing but it's really nice and does a great job at lengthening! I would repurchase it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2014 6:00:00 PM More reviews by jenmoyen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the best mascara ever. I have tried many drugstore and sephora mascaras, but nothing beats this. It volumizes my lashes, making them look full and defined. I dont think i can ever use any other kind of mascara. nothing really compares to this.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2014 11:58:00 AM More reviews by Popelala3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have read various reviews, and I have my opinion regarding this mascara smudging or not being very water resistant. I live in Florida, where humidity and heat can be a REAL issue. After experimenting, because I like the look of this mascara, I have found this formula to work very effectively. Use this mascara in the regular formula, give it about 1 minute to set. Then apply a second coat with the waterproof formula. This prevents the mascara from running, but since you have put the regular non-waterproof on first, you do not need a eye makeup remover for waterproof eye makeup. Yes, I understand this means two tubes of mascara, plus two times the expense, but I have found this to work very well.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/28/2014 2:00:00 PM More reviews by pert

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I had read so many glowing reviews of this mascara that I felt I should try it. Unfortunately, this mascara is just not for me. It goes on rather oddly and tends to glue my lashes together rather than separating them. When I first apply it, it looks OK but within a few minutes my lashes are drooping and after an hour or so it is really bad. I have even tried applying a topcoat of other mascara and that seems to help for a short time, but before I know it, my lashes are a droopy mess again. I have used much better mascaras so won't be buying this one again. In fact, this one is going in the trash.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2014 5:13:00 AM More reviews by albinalove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Green

You know, I don't what it is about this mascara, but I absolutely love using it. I like how black it is and how a lot of product goes on your lashes, without looking too clumpy (my pet-peeve). With a soft hand, gently applying this mascara makes my lashes look long and voluminous. This mascara is amazing, give it a go for yourself. It is very inexpensive (about $8).

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2014 8:41:00 PM More reviews by gammarhapsody9

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is favorite mascara!! Its nice quality yet very reasonable.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2014 2:58:00 PM More reviews by Lindsex24

I have been relying on this mascara for years. I love DiorShow mascara, and this is a great dupe. I'm not sure if it's for everyone (you need to like a lot of volume and thickness). The waterproof version is great too. I recommend this mascara to everyone!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/20/2014 10:02:00 AM More reviews by iowagirl

The first couple of times I used this mascara I was pleased. After that it was a gloppy, clumpy mess. Throwing this one away.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2014 5:36:00 PM More reviews by gabbyy3789

This is a good mascara, at first I didn't like it but then I got use to the brush/formula and I liked it.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/16/2014 6:25:00 PM More reviews by MissBrianna

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This mascara was very black, which I liked and how the product details stated. I don't think it did much to my lashes though. My eyelashes are long and flat and I curl my lashes. This mascara seemed more on the "wet" side and it looked like it weighed down my lashes a little and I needed to apply several coats to achieve a medium-dramatic look which I usually go for. I would recommend other mascaras such as CoverGirl Lash Blast of Benefit's They're Real! to achieve a more dramatic look or volume if you have flat lashes.