Maybelline Lash Discovery Mini-Brush Waterproof

3.7

Petroleum Distillates, C8-9 Isoparaffin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Beeswax, Carnauba Wax, Synthetic Beeswax, Water, Paraffin, Allyl Stearate/VA Copolymer, Propylene Carbonate, Rice Starch, Polyvinyl Laurate, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Olyquaternium-10, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Iron Oxides. May Contain: Ultramarines, Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Manganese Violet, Carmine, Chromium Oxide Green, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Ferric Ferrocyanide.

on 1/22/2011 11:41:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this mascara to use on my lower lash line. I have very light lower lashes and I don't like using a big brush to define them because it tends to look unnatural and clump up fast. So I thought I'd try this mascara because of the small wand. I think I'd be better off with one of those comb wands for my bottom lashes rather than one like this. It's a tiny natural bristle brush that feels dry and scratchy. You have to place it carefully otherwise you will get a huge black dot on your waterline. Ugh. I hate fussy products. Not for me.

on 1/3/2011 10:54:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really, really, REALLY love this mascara due to the mini brush. I have never had a problem with clumping and my lashes are super long when I use this. However, this mascara does smudge badly. I end up with smudges below my eyebrows and underneath my eyes (even though I don't use mascara on my lower lashes). I was having to use a Q-tip and eye makeup remover halfway through every day. If they would change the formula, I would consider repurchasing, but for now, I'll stick to a mascara that doesn't smudge!

on 12/1/2010 9:43:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I hate that this mascara has been discontinued, it did wonders for my thin lashes. They still have the very black at Wal Mart but my lashes are blonde, so the brownish black worked the best.

on 11/13/2010 6:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I use this for my lower lashes and side lashes and love the results. It doesn't smudge either.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse

i swear by this mascara. i will never use a another mascara in my life. makes my lashes super long, doesn't clump at alllll, small brush allows me to get even my innermost and outermost lashes. highly recommended!

on 11/5/2010 12:49:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I like this mascara... it's my favorite of the many that I've tried (I tend to stick to drugstore brands). As a make-up wearer, I'm less concerned with having "falsie"-style ultra thick lashes, and more concerned with avoiding gross clumps and looking overdone. I find that this mascara is perfect for darkening my lashes and defining my eyes: it goes on smooth and separates my lashes well. And the waterproof formula works: I often hit the gym for some intense cardio at the end of the day (yay stress relief!), and this stuff never runs, even when I'm sweating like crazy. I will continue to buy this mascara until I read a convincing review pointing to a new product worth trying!

on 8/3/2010 2:05:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Not as good as I thought it would be. I bought this based on the rec of a friend.
It does lengthen and "discovery lashes" but for me it ONLY worked on my lower lashes. What use is that? Seriously, I'm not going to buy a separate mascara just for my lower lashes. It smudged during application. I couldn't get it to stick to my upper lashes. I could see that it would take a very long time to apply. It was very wimpy.

on 7/20/2010 2:25:00 AM

I'm asian with single eyelids, with regular length eyelashes, but it's difficult to find a good mascara to coat them all. This wand is small and perfect for getting those lashes that are hard to get to for me. Larger brushes tend to miss some lashes cuz I'm afraid of getting it in my eye, but this mini-brush does the trick. The formula doesn't clump. It doesn't do anything for curling or length, but it does bring out the fact that I DO have lashes hidden under my eyes lol!
It doesn't flake and washes off easily at the end of the day. It's also great for your lower lashes.

on 7/3/2010 5:38:00 PM

I use this mascara only for my lower lashes. I don't want them to be super noticeable, but I do want definition. This mascara really does 'discover' lashes. Great buy for the lower lashes.

on 6/12/2010 3:54:00 PM

This is okay. It does give a more naturally look than other mascara's that I have tried. Because the brush is so small, it really does "discover" all your lashes. I regret buying waterproof because taking it off is a huge hassle. I find that I have to put on multiple coats to get some sort of volume.