August 29, 2014 | 1850 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Lash Discovery Mini-Brush Waterproof

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 8/3/2010 2:05:00 PM More reviews by RedJeanie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Not as good as I thought it would be. I bought this based on the rec of a friend.
It does lengthen and "discovery lashes" but for me it ONLY worked on my lower lashes. What use is that? Seriously, I'm not going to buy a separate mascara just for my lower lashes. It smudged during application. I couldn't get it to stick to my upper lashes. I could see that it would take a very long time to apply. It was very wimpy.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2010 2:25:00 AM More reviews by kpxgenie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm asian with single eyelids, with regular length eyelashes, but it's difficult to find a good mascara to coat them all. This wand is small and perfect for getting those lashes that are hard to get to for me. Larger brushes tend to miss some lashes cuz I'm afraid of getting it in my eye, but this mini-brush does the trick. The formula doesn't clump. It doesn't do anything for curling or length, but it does bring out the fact that I DO have lashes hidden under my eyes lol!
It doesn't flake and washes off easily at the end of the day. It's also great for your lower lashes.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/3/2010 5:38:00 PM More reviews by skstone

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I use this mascara only for my lower lashes. I don't want them to be super noticeable, but I do want definition. This mascara really does 'discover' lashes. Great buy for the lower lashes.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/12/2010 3:54:00 PM More reviews by rachelshin

This is okay. It does give a more naturally look than other mascara's that I have tried. Because the brush is so small, it really does "discover" all your lashes. I regret buying waterproof because taking it off is a huge hassle. I find that I have to put on multiple coats to get some sort of volume.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2010 4:01:00 PM More reviews by sexygirl999

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love trying new products and buy new mascaras somewhat often, but I ALWAYS come back to this one. For my fine, light brown lashes, this formula works wonders. I curl my eyelashes and put on several coats, and it never smears, clumps, and gives me a perfect lash look with volume and length. I can also build it up to any amount I want, depending on the drama I'm going for. Love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2010 7:38:00 AM More reviews by kimdao90

I bought this product when it was marked down a lot so I thought I'd give it a try. I didn't expect much from it but I absolutely love it. It's so affordable and it is able to make my lashes stand out more. I love how the brush is so small that it can go to areas where a big brush normally can't go to.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2010 5:52:00 AM More reviews by tooshypanda

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Why o why has this been discontinued in Australia!!

This is the best waterproof mascara I have ever used. I have long blond lashes and it highlights them perfectly without smudging, running or flaking off.

Its a shame that I didnt buy a pile of them...

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2010 5:41:00 PM More reviews by marie28

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use this on my lower lashes. The mini brush defines my lashes well.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2010 12:31:00 AM More reviews by feemia99

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great, natural-looking mascara. No clumps, no raccoon eyes, no fakey-fake looking lashes. The skinny brush makes it easy to apply without getting any on the skin under my eye.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/18/2010 3:49:00 PM More reviews by rebeccakay

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've tried this stuff a few times and regret it every time. It doesn't do anything for me and dries out quickly.