April 19, 2014 | 859 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Lash Discovery Mini-Brush Waterproof

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2010 7:38:00 AM More reviews by kimdao90

I bought this product when it was marked down a lot so I thought I'd give it a try. I didn't expect much from it but I absolutely love it. It's so affordable and it is able to make my lashes stand out more. I love how the brush is so small that it can go to areas where a big brush normally can't go to.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2010 5:52:00 AM More reviews by tooshypanda

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Why o why has this been discontinued in Australia!!

This is the best waterproof mascara I have ever used. I have long blond lashes and it highlights them perfectly without smudging, running or flaking off.

Its a shame that I didnt buy a pile of them...

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2010 5:41:00 PM More reviews by marie28

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use this on my lower lashes. The mini brush defines my lashes well.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2010 12:31:00 AM More reviews by feemia99

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great, natural-looking mascara. No clumps, no raccoon eyes, no fakey-fake looking lashes. The skinny brush makes it easy to apply without getting any on the skin under my eye.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/18/2010 3:49:00 PM More reviews by rebeccakay

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've tried this stuff a few times and regret it every time. It doesn't do anything for me and dries out quickly.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2010 1:53:00 AM More reviews by Klonophunk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Cute thin tube! I agree with the review below and do the same thing-- I apply a coat (or clumps) of voluminizing mascara and rake this tiny brush through my lashes. I love the effect I get-- perfect for every day and NO SPIDERY LASHES. Just defined, natural lashes. And I have not had problems with smudging. I'm pleased with this product, it is useful for polishing up my everyday face.
EDIT: this brush is a pain for the 5 minute face. I need a bigger brush. Maybe when I really want to get dolled up I'll pull this out again. Cute idea tho.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2010 11:29:00 PM More reviews by Maimunky

I love this mascara. I've searched and searched and I love this. I've used Clinique's, Lancome's and Revlon, they were all O.K but either gave me raccoon eyes, or clumped, or the applicator was just horrid.

The last mascara I bought was Revlon Double Twist and it was my biggest nightmare. I'm still using it from time to time b/c I hate to waste my money. I'll use it lightly and then layer on maybelline and it looks great b/c the mini-brush separates so well.

It gives such a natural look, darkens and does give me a bit of length. I love it. I don't know what people are complaining about really. It gives such a natural look which is what everyone these days aim for. :)

I love it and I'd buy it again. I don't mind it disappearing magically throughout the day. Lol. There could be a bit more product as well but its good enough for me!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2010 4:19:00 PM More reviews by EIGNA

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

My HG mascara. Nothing gets the best out of my wispy, little lashes like this one. A definate rebuy. I will never try anything else. I pray that they never stop making this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2010 3:36:00 PM More reviews by iAwesome

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this in very black and I've found that if applied correctly it can look pretty natural. But it can also make your lashes look spidery which I don't like much at all. It made my lashes noticeably longer but not much darker. (I have black eyelashes though)

I found it impossible to get my bottom eyelashes. I guess mine are just too fine to do much with. Drat. Oh well.

I remove it with baby oil on cotton balls and it comes off relatively easily.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2009 5:23:00 PM More reviews by BeautyMuse

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I like this mascara. The tiny brush is cute and works well. I find this disappears by the end of the day but I don't get any smudging so it's not THAT big of a deal.