September 30, 2014 | 1289 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Burt's Bees - Carrot Nutritive Body Lotion [DISCONTINUED]

rated 3 of 5 on 3/19/2005 10:59:00 PM More reviews by jaj0921

I love the way this smells!!! It leaves a nice silky feeling on the skin and a healthy glow.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2005 10:06:00 PM More reviews by Deyaniera

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I *love* this stuff. It smells lovely- light and not cloying- and it softens without being greasy. I bought a big bottle after trying a sampler, and I couldn't be happier. I put it on my hands and feet every night, and my feet have never been softer!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2005 2:56:00 PM More reviews by Thebluecrayon87

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am one of the people that enjoys the smell of this product. It smells nice and natural and for some reason reminds me of summer and sunshine. I have tan skin so instead of turning me yellow or orange it actually makes my skin pleasantly glowy. It's a bit more waxy/stick then other stuff I've used, but overall this is a good product.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2005 12:26:00 AM More reviews by beatalley

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

hahaha, this stuff makes me look kind of yellow...however, i dont mind! (i know..i'm a freak.) my legs are very pale (like the rest of me) and sometimes have a slight pink/blotchy tint to them so this stuff actually kind of evens it out. it is pretty moisturizing and after its been on a couple minutes its completely soaked in. i also like the color of the lotion (kind of a pretty yellow.) my only gripe is the smell (a lot of people don't seem to like it, huh?) at first you can smell the carrot and i really like that, but then..there is another smell which in all honesty i cannot describe. its not a bad smell, but its not pleasurable, and its not the sort of thing other people (i.e. your significant other) might necessarily want to smell on you. its kind of a spicy yet unnatural smell (maybe the orange wax and natural borax?) ah well, its still a nice lotion, and i'd buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2005 10:55:00 AM More reviews by GraceLeif

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is on of my HG lotions. I use it at night on my hand, neck and chest. Even sometimes on my face. Really does the job well! Drawback is that the lotion is greasy and colors your skin an orange hue after applying. That does not bother much because it use this at night only. I like the scent too - hard to describe but it is not offensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2005 5:08:00 PM More reviews by ZoSo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I love the whole Carrot line. This lotion is everything I want. Light, moisturizing, and natural. It evened out my skintone as well. I love the smell, it's unique. I use the carrot bar & lotion for my face and body. It has done wonders!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/4/2004 11:13:00 PM More reviews by shwin

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really like this product. It worked well, absorbed quickly, and left my skin very soft. F
A few months ago for the first time in my life I had such excessive dry skin I itched horribly and scratched my skin open at night. Using this after all my baths and showers helped more than oatmeal baths. However, it smells strongly of carrots.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2004 10:28:00 PM More reviews by dotttB

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Works great, but the smell is too weird!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2004 4:12:00 AM More reviews by PerfumeEnjoyer

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Milder smelling than the Milk & Honey Loion, this is a gentle skin moisturizer, good for the body, or for the face if a light moisturizer is wanted. The beeswax in it is a luxury, to be valued. Ditto the carrot. I like all the products in this line. Natural products are not the same as synthetic ones, and need different criteria when being judged. These products may initially seem to go on thin or greasy, but when properly applied, will perform perfectly, settling into the perfect texture as they dry. Being a natural product is a major plus, or rather a requirement, for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2004 4:10:00 AM More reviews by korina33

This is a great product makes my skin very soft. The only thing i dont care for the scent. Some people really like it but i dont know it kind of reminds me of a time i got sick from carrot cake everytime i apply it. hehe