The Body Shop Vitamin E Face Mist

3.8

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alchohol Denat., Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Methylparaben, Lecithin, Rosa Centifolia (Rose) Water, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben.

on 10/26/2010 2:37:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I don't think I can live without it. It smells wonderful. It is hydrating. And it can set my makeup. Sometimes, when I feel like my foundation is not applied on so well, I just spray it on and it makes it look so much more natural and fresh! It's just great!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I use this product everytime I apply make-up on my face. I use it to wet my sponge and brushes for face or eyes. This is also a great refresher for the face. The price is also very affordable.

on 8/17/2010 4:35:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love Vitamin E Face Mist, it's amazing! I spritz it on to prepare my skin for makeup application, then again after I've finished to set it, and I carry it with me throughout the day so I can rehydrate my skin and refresh my makeup when I'm out and about. It has a delicate rosewater scent that I really love - it's so light and refreshing.

I've seen people say this is a good alternative to MAC Fix+. I've never tried it, but the Vit E mist is definitely excellent at setting makeup. I used to use Caudalie Beauty Elixir in the same way that I use this. I loved it, as well, but it's more than twice the price and they both seem to perform equally well. I love the fact that I can use the Vit E mist liberally, without worrying about having to spend a fortune on replacing it. I even spray it on to my makeup brushes when I want to apply eyeshadows wet - it seems to work better than water for this purpose! A must-buy.

on 8/15/2010 12:17:00 AM

I highly recommend this face mist for anyone! it smells lightly of roses and the mist is super fine and refreshing. I spray this on after applying powder or mineral foundation. It sets it and creates a non-cakey, dewy look. I recommend this to anyone who wants an inexpensive way to set foundation and keep your face looking fresh

on 8/10/2010 1:52:00 PM

So i bought the Vitamin E Face Mist for 7 from The Body Shop. I wasnt too sure how to use it first but now I use it almost everyday. I have good skin but with some oily parts, so i always use powder all over my face to get rid of the shine. I spray this product on a big powder brush and just lightly work it all over my face after applying powder. IT WORKS GREAT!! After using this product there was no trace of powder, and my face didnt look cakey at all. It left my skin looking naturally flawless!
It smells very refreshing and can even be used to wet an eyeshadow brush for a metallic look on the eyes. I would really recommend this as a cheaper alternative to MAC's Fix+.

on 8/4/2010 6:43:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Totally love this stuff. The mist that the bottle provides is so fine and the product itself is so refreshing, gentle to the skin and smells beautiful. It is very calming and, in warm weather, misting with this feels delightful. I haven't tried it over my foundation - maybe I should, but as a layer of moisture, this is very nice.

on 7/28/2010 1:45:00 PM

Recently purchased this Vitamin E face mist. So far, I LOVE it! Feels very refreshing, smells wonderful, and does an excellent job of setting make-up. The only down-side is the price. The bottle is small and expensive. I may have to find a cheaper alternative in the future.

on 7/27/2010 11:11:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I used up 3 bottles so far and I will buy this one forever untill they make it /hopefully forever :)/. So much I love this toner,I use it to set up make-up,I use it for my hair,to moisture my face during the day,it does moisturize beautifully without touching the face.The only thing I dont like it is too expensive.But I would buy again and again.:)))

on 7/10/2010 6:24:00 PM

This is a very good face mist which I highly recommend. I use it as a refreshing spray on warm summer days and basically whenever my skin feels dry and in need of moisture.
I love the mild rose scent and the practical packaging. It does feel very moisturizing and refreshes my skin instantly. Gotta love this face spray.

The only downside with this product is the price. It's rather pricey considering you only get 100 ml. However, since the packaging is quite small it's quite easy to carry with you in the purse/handbag. I'd definitely repurchase. Vitamin E Face Mist is the best face mist I've ever tried. continued >>

on 6/23/2010 11:26:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I use this after I apply my makeup to give me a dewy look. I like it, but it is a tad expensive. The scent is nice, a subtle rose scent, which is good for me, since I like roses. This is my cheapo version of MAC Fix+. I'd like to try Fix+, but it's an extra $5, and there's plenty of others things from MAC I'\d rather spend my money on. So I'll stick to this.

Top Rated The Body Shop Products