November 22, 2014 | 1708 users online

Toners - The Body Shop - Vitamin E Face Mist

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2010 12:17:00 AM More reviews by beautybum

I highly recommend this face mist for anyone! it smells lightly of roses and the mist is super fine and refreshing. I spray this on after applying powder or mineral foundation. It sets it and creates a non-cakey, dewy look. I recommend this to anyone who wants an inexpensive way to set foundation and keep your face looking fresh

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2010 1:52:00 PM More reviews by yasmin6290

So i bought the Vitamin E Face Mist for 7 from The Body Shop. I wasnt too sure how to use it first but now I use it almost everyday. I have good skin but with some oily parts, so i always use powder all over my face to get rid of the shine. I spray this product on a big powder brush and just lightly work it all over my face after applying powder. IT WORKS GREAT!! After using this product there was no trace of powder, and my face didnt look cakey at all. It left my skin looking naturally flawless!
It smells very refreshing and can even be used to wet an eyeshadow brush for a metallic look on the eyes. I would really recommend this as a cheaper alternative to MAC's Fix+.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2010 6:43:00 AM More reviews by mariella99

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Totally love this stuff. The mist that the bottle provides is so fine and the product itself is so refreshing, gentle to the skin and smells beautiful. It is very calming and, in warm weather, misting with this feels delightful. I haven't tried it over my foundation - maybe I should, but as a layer of moisture, this is very nice.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2010 1:45:00 PM More reviews by utprincess

Recently purchased this Vitamin E face mist. So far, I LOVE it! Feels very refreshing, smells wonderful, and does an excellent job of setting make-up. The only down-side is the price. The bottle is small and expensive. I may have to find a cheaper alternative in the future.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2010 11:11:00 AM More reviews by dolce8

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I used up 3 bottles so far and I will buy this one forever untill they make it /hopefully forever :)/. So much I love this toner,I use it to set up make-up,I use it for my hair,to moisture my face during the day,it does moisturize beautifully without touching the face.The only thing I dont like it is too expensive.But I would buy again and again.:)))

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2010 6:24:00 PM More reviews by maan84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a very good face mist which I highly recommend. I use it as a refreshing spray on warm summer days and basically whenever my skin feels dry and in need of moisture.
I love the mild rose scent and the practical packaging. It does feel very moisturizing and refreshes my skin instantly. Gotta love this face spray.

The only downside with this product is the price. It's rather pricey considering you only get 100 ml. However, since the packaging is quite small it's quite easy to carry with you in the purse/handbag. I'd definitely repurchase. Vitamin E Face Mist is the best face mist I've ever tried. continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2010 11:26:00 PM More reviews by condiment

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I use this after I apply my makeup to give me a dewy look. I like it, but it is a tad expensive. The scent is nice, a subtle rose scent, which is good for me, since I like roses. This is my cheapo version of MAC Fix+. I'd like to try Fix+, but it's an extra $5, and there's plenty of others things from MAC I'\d rather spend my money on. So I'll stick to this.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2010 4:38:00 PM More reviews by scratchcard

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Wow, first spray that actually does something for my skin. Moisturizes so well and is essential in my daily routine now. I spray it on both before and after I've put my make up on.

I used to have to use a very heavy moisturizer that look greasy on me, but it was the only thing keeping me from not getting dry, but now I just spray this a few times on my face over a light oil-free moisturizer and it does the job. AMAZING.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/12/2010 4:58:00 PM More reviews by Asukasakura

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

TBS gets the worst things. I used their VE toner and night cream, and I got acnes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2010 12:11:00 PM More reviews by LuvsMakeup82

I like this to use after putting on powder foundations for that dewy look. Does a good job setting makeup. I don't really load it on, just a few spritzes and my makeup looks fresh and less cakey.I also like it to spritz into my dried out MAC pots or any dried out gel liners. The scent is just ok to me, but if you like a lightly rose-scented smell, this has it. It is a little pricey but I don't use it all that much so it's ok.