The Body Shop Vitamin E Face Mist

3.8

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alchohol Denat., Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Methylparaben, Lecithin, Rosa Centifolia (Rose) Water, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben.

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I recently bought this on EBay, and I sure am glad I did. I have extremely dry skin and even after my various layers of face creams, my face feels uncomfortable and dry after approximately 5 hours during the winter time. I carry this in my purse and touch up my face with this dailyeven on topof my makeup. I can't see myself without it.

It's supposed to set make - up, but I don't see this that much. But I love it for the fact that it gives immediate relief to dehydrated skin without shine, stickiness etc. There might be better products , but I'll stick to this one as it satisfies my needs.

Great product, im an Expat living in the middle east and i just absolutely adore this product to rehydrate my skin in the heat. I also use it after applying my make up in the morning and it works perfectly at helping to set it for the day, which is no mean feat here in this temperature!
It has a very pleasant fragrance and the bottle is a great size for carrying around in my bag

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I don't think I can live without it. It smells wonderful. It is hydrating. And it can set my makeup. Sometimes, when I feel like my foundation is not applied on so well, I just spray it on and it makes it look so much more natural and fresh! It's just great!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I use this product everytime I apply make-up on my face. I use it to wet my sponge and brushes for face or eyes. This is also a great refresher for the face. The price is also very affordable.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love Vitamin E Face Mist, it's amazing! I spritz it on to prepare my skin for makeup application, then again after I've finished to set it, and I carry it with me throughout the day so I can rehydrate my skin and refresh my makeup when I'm out and about. It has a delicate rosewater scent that I really love - it's so light and refreshing.

I've seen people say this is a good alternative to MAC Fix+. I've never tried it, but the Vit E mist is definitely excellent at setting makeup. I used to use Caudalie Beauty Elixir in the same way that I use this. I loved it, as well, but it's more than twice the price and they both seem to perform equally well. I love the fact that I can use the Vit E mist liberally, without worrying about having to spend a fortune on replacing it. I even spray it on to my makeup brushes when I want to apply eyeshadows wet - it seems to work better than water for this purpose! A must-buy.

I highly recommend this face mist for anyone! it smells lightly of roses and the mist is super fine and refreshing. I spray this on after applying powder or mineral foundation. It sets it and creates a non-cakey, dewy look. I recommend this to anyone who wants an inexpensive way to set foundation and keep your face looking fresh

So i bought the Vitamin E Face Mist for 7 from The Body Shop. I wasnt too sure how to use it first but now I use it almost everyday. I have good skin but with some oily parts, so i always use powder all over my face to get rid of the shine. I spray this product on a big powder brush and just lightly work it all over my face after applying powder. IT WORKS GREAT!! After using this product there was no trace of powder, and my face didnt look cakey at all. It left my skin looking naturally flawless!
It smells very refreshing and can even be used to wet an eyeshadow brush for a metallic look on the eyes. I would really recommend this as a cheaper alternative to MAC's Fix+.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Totally love this stuff. The mist that the bottle provides is so fine and the product itself is so refreshing, gentle to the skin and smells beautiful. It is very calming and, in warm weather, misting with this feels delightful. I haven't tried it over my foundation - maybe I should, but as a layer of moisture, this is very nice.

Recently purchased this Vitamin E face mist. So far, I LOVE it! Feels very refreshing, smells wonderful, and does an excellent job of setting make-up. The only down-side is the price. The bottle is small and expensive. I may have to find a cheaper alternative in the future.

Top Rated The Body Shop Products