April 16, 2014 | 2043 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Neutrogena - Body Oil with Sesame

rated 3 of 5 on 5/31/2010 9:14:00 AM More reviews by kimmiehearts

This is a decent body oil. I guess you are supposed to use it on wet skin, but I feel it does basically nothing when my skin is wet, so I use it after drying off. The quality to cost ratio on this product is not good. For something you buy at the drugstore it is expensive, but the oil is very basic, no frills.
I have issues with the packaging. I like the way the bottle looks, unfortunately it is impossible to dispense the product without it running on the outside of the bottle. It gets oily and becomes a magnet for dust and dirt. I actually have to clean the bottle. If you saw the cloth I use to wipe it down with, you would think twice before putting the oil on your skin. I have seen this in a super size, get that one. It has a pump dispenser, more clean and sanitary.
I would recommend this for people who like to tan. It enhances color and gives a nice sheen to the skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2010 8:50:00 AM More reviews by hollyhoo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this stuff. It smells great and feels good on my skin!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2010 1:25:00 AM More reviews by feverdoll

I keep this in the shower and smooth on to wet skin. It softens my skin without the need for lotion. I love the scent and my skin is very smooth without a residue. LOVE IT!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2010 6:26:00 PM More reviews by restes11

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this formula, I love the smell, but I don't love the pricing and the packaging. It needs a pumps design so that the oil doesn't drip everywhere. I only use this on my legs and the remaining oil on my hand goes on my arms. I'm hesitant to put oil anywhere I break out. That sound scary! I will buy again, but hopefully someone at Neutrogena will hear out please about the design!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/23/2010 10:40:00 PM More reviews by goodlight

If only I had read the reviews before! I would never have imagined the scent of this product.. It is a very STRONG honeysuckle/orange blossom smell, not in a good way. It absorbs and moisturizes well, and does not stick to my clothes. But with the cloying smell, I do not plan on buying again. I don't know how I will use this up (sadly, I bought the Costco sized version) :(

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2010 9:16:00 AM More reviews by joyelle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The scent on this product is so strong and pungent that I really don't like using it. This is classic "old lady perfume" fragrance. And, unfortunately, the scent lasts. Ironically, as for its moisturizing abilities, I find it to be drying. I tossed my bottle. Smell this before you buy it - it is VERY strong and cheap smelling. I believe I paid approximately $17 for a 16 oz. bottle.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2010 5:34:00 PM More reviews by dreamspice

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've only been using this for a week and I've already noticed a dramatic difference in my skin. It's super soft and silky everywhere. Even my scaly elbows that NOTHING seems to help have healed! I use this exactly as the directions tell you to - I rub it into my skin while it's still damp from the shower and then let it sink in before getting dressed. (Sometimes I pat dry with a towel if I'm in a hurry.) Love!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2010 9:19:00 PM More reviews by rebel

I've been using this body oil for years and I just love it! It's not too heavy, not too light. I apply it right after showering. It's perfect for all of my body parts, but I still need to apply a little extra lotion to my elbows. What I especially love is the subtle scent. It works well in conbination with my signature perfume (Sung by Alfred Sung) - it's just a nice, clean smell. Over the years I've had numerous people tell me I smell good, which makes me feel good! I put some in a smaller container and keep in my desk drawer at work so I can apply a few extra drops during the summer when I'm wearing skirts. I would recommend this to everyone.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/6/2010 5:30:00 PM More reviews by DevilDucky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This product works as advertised - I use it after I shower on damp skin, and when I'm fully dry my skin feels soft and moisturized. It's not perfumed, which is a plus, and has a very light and pleasing natural sesame scent.

On the negative side, I find the bottle impossible to open without using my nails, and as the ladies on the nail board will remind anyone, nails are not tools! Most flip top caps I find can be opened by rubbing the top against the tile walls in the shower, but that trick doesn't work for this bottle.

I got this product for free through my job, so I didn't pay for it, but I have looked up the typical price online. While I do like what this product does for my skin, I can get the same results from a bottle of J&J Baby Oil for a quarter of the price. I'll use this bottle until it's empty, but I won't be buying it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2010 8:24:00 PM More reviews by pumpkin11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Went out and bought this product after a recommendation from a friend. I love it! The smell is amazing, and it kept my skin super soft when I went to the beach for a week. I really like it mixed in with my lotion, too, actually (vaseline total moisturizing) The packaging isn't the best-- you have to tip it so the oil doesn't run down the side. Otherwise--perfect! I've tried the generic from Kroger and it was the same quality, but it is hard to find.