Lancome Miracle

3.8

Everyday scent for the office/springtime.
I think I judged this too harshly the first time I reviewed it. I did think it smells like detergent but now that I have smelt it again it's more citrus and fruity with a hint of pepper on dry down. But I can see that it all combines with the floral to make an energetic scent. Its a light fizzy scent now that I re-assesed it. But it does tickle the nose on first spraying. My roommate wore this, she is a very energetic and bubbly girl so it suits her...she's kinda child like as well and innocent. So it kinda reminds me of girls who like Happy Clinique. ON me it smells like a cheap drugstore brand scent. Kinda like Lucky Brand... eww. I want to love it but it doesn't work on me. I said it smells worse than L perfume by Gwen Stefani but that's not correct at all....since L is a more fresh green smell. Miracle is a floral. I like this for an older women or a women who is nursing maybe because it won't be too strong for babies. But I wouldn't wear perfume at all around a newborn. IMO. I will try this when I'm older. For now I like magnetic and seductive scents.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

This is a very mature scent. I feel like this scent is geared more towards women in their 30s or 40s. I bought and wore this perfume because it has a comforting scent, kind of like what I think would remind people of me when they caught a whiff of it (if that makes any sense at all).

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I love this sweet, gentle perfume. My mom got a bunch of samples at Bloomingdale's when it first came out almost 10 years ago, and I've been a fan since. The smell is light, and kind of in between simple and sophisticated (the notes don't really change at all throughout the day, but their combination is pretty unique). It works on both younger and older people (My boyfriend got me a bottle for my 19th birthday, and then ended up getting my mom a bottle for her 45th, and gift sets for my cousin and aunt, all of whom love it and rock it frequently), and it's great for work and a night out (particularly in the summer, I think). It can get boring from time to time (I go back to it periodically but over the last 5 years my tastes have changed pretty drastically) but it really is such a light and clean scent that it works with a lot of people. I am generally into slightly more bold scents (florientals), but this is a very sweet alternative when you're looking for something light and pretty. I definitely recommend checking this out if you're wary of crazy and intense perfumes. This product is also often found at discount retailers in a gift set, so you can't go wrong with the price, either. I also think it's a cute bottle (gotta love pink!)

My hg perfume! I usually buy when they have the gift sets with the shower gel, and the body lotion. Light scent that lasts, i get so many compliments when i wear this. Ironically alot of people say they dont like this scent, and they are always the ones asking me what im wearing because i smell so nice, when i tell them they are shocked, but end up buying it for themselves! I guess it just smells better on than in the bottle! Its not an offensive scent, nice for daytime and in the workplace.

I just purchased this perfume because it come with gift set and gift with purchase. I don't really like it. I think the smell is too sweet for me.
Maybe I will return it and buy Vera wang princess instead.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I got this in a swap, and I must say, I have fallen in love with Miracle. It is a more mature fragrance but still very fun without overdoing it. I love the pink color of the juice. The bottle is simple but pretty. The floral notes in here are beautiful, and i can catch a tiiiiny bit of a woodsy and powdery scent. I have lots of perfumes, but I have been putting them all on the back burner for Miracle. It just makes me feel girly, and great. The staying power is pretty good also, and I love how you can just put one or two sprays for a light scent, or more for a more intense occasion. If I ever ran out, I would repurchase.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is my favorite scent for spring and summer. It's light, floral and smells clean. The staying powder is fantastic. I get many compliments from when I wear this perfume. It's perfect for the workplace or daytime.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This fragrance is okay; tolerable enough that I don't mind smelling it on every other woman I pass (unlike some other ubiquitous scents, like Angel). I'm not a huge fan of florals, so it can be a little cloying if I use more than one or two spritzes. Overall, it's okay but nothing I would go out of my way to buy.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is my all time favorite! It is a soft,clean floral, with a fresh out of the shower vibe. I have been wearing it since I was 16 and am now 25! People have always complimented me on my scent, and this is it. It is suitible for day or evening, summer or winter!

I really like this. It was once my fav. I still really like it. Men seem to like it too.

Popular Fragrances