Lancome Miracle

3.8

on 2/26/2010 11:41:00 PM

My hg perfume! I usually buy when they have the gift sets with the shower gel, and the body lotion. Light scent that lasts, i get so many compliments when i wear this. Ironically alot of people say they dont like this scent, and they are always the ones asking me what im wearing because i smell so nice, when i tell them they are shocked, but end up buying it for themselves! I guess it just smells better on than in the bottle! Its not an offensive scent, nice for daytime and in the workplace.

on 2/16/2010 10:30:00 PM

I just purchased this perfume because it come with gift set and gift with purchase. I don't really like it. I think the smell is too sweet for me.
Maybe I will return it and buy Vera wang princess instead.

on 2/14/2010 3:03:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I got this in a swap, and I must say, I have fallen in love with Miracle. It is a more mature fragrance but still very fun without overdoing it. I love the pink color of the juice. The bottle is simple but pretty. The floral notes in here are beautiful, and i can catch a tiiiiny bit of a woodsy and powdery scent. I have lots of perfumes, but I have been putting them all on the back burner for Miracle. It just makes me feel girly, and great. The staying power is pretty good also, and I love how you can just put one or two sprays for a light scent, or more for a more intense occasion. If I ever ran out, I would repurchase.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is my favorite scent for spring and summer. It's light, floral and smells clean. The staying powder is fantastic. I get many compliments from when I wear this perfume. It's perfect for the workplace or daytime.

on 1/26/2010 10:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This fragrance is okay; tolerable enough that I don't mind smelling it on every other woman I pass (unlike some other ubiquitous scents, like Angel). I'm not a huge fan of florals, so it can be a little cloying if I use more than one or two spritzes. Overall, it's okay but nothing I would go out of my way to buy.

on 1/18/2010 8:34:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is my all time favorite! It is a soft,clean floral, with a fresh out of the shower vibe. I have been wearing it since I was 16 and am now 25! People have always complimented me on my scent, and this is it. It is suitible for day or evening, summer or winter!

on 12/6/2009 2:15:00 PM

I really like this. It was once my fav. I still really like it. Men seem to like it too.

on 11/21/2009 9:01:00 PM

So one of my co-workers religously wore this to work, and everyday she would smell so "out of the shower" clean and feminine. I caved and bought this, and it really is a fresh and sophisticated clean floral, which really does smell like you just stepped out from a luxurious bath. Upon drydown this takes on a "dry" woodsy (maybe sandalwood) note mixed with clean/fresh florals. Definitely a unique and classy scent.

on 9/2/2009 5:03:00 PM

This is my favorite perfume. Its very girly and NOT fruity..but sophisticated.

on 8/18/2009 9:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I like this perfume because its light and very clean smelling without being fruity or floral. It is quitea unique scent which is also very appealing as perfumes these days are very generic and intoxicating ( especially all the celebrity perfumes eww) . This is good though, doesnt last too long but really puts a zing in your step when youre tired or having a blah day.

Popular Fragrances