April 23, 2014 | 1798 users online

Fragrances - Lancome - Miracle

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2010 10:43:00 PM More reviews by Kayelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This fragrance is okay; tolerable enough that I don't mind smelling it on every other woman I pass (unlike some other ubiquitous scents, like Angel). I'm not a huge fan of florals, so it can be a little cloying if I use more than one or two spritzes. Overall, it's okay but nothing I would go out of my way to buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2010 8:34:00 AM More reviews by 1000cupcakes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my all time favorite! It is a soft,clean floral, with a fresh out of the shower vibe. I have been wearing it since I was 16 and am now 25! People have always complimented me on my scent, and this is it. It is suitible for day or evening, summer or winter!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2009 2:15:00 PM More reviews by Kaylabean

I really like this. It was once my fav. I still really like it. Men seem to like it too.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/21/2009 9:01:00 PM More reviews by yogurt112

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

So one of my co-workers religously wore this to work, and everyday she would smell so "out of the shower" clean and feminine. I caved and bought this, and it really is a fresh and sophisticated clean floral, which really does smell like you just stepped out from a luxurious bath. Upon drydown this takes on a "dry" woodsy (maybe sandalwood) note mixed with clean/fresh florals. Definitely a unique and classy scent.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2009 5:03:00 PM More reviews by caassey

This is my favorite perfume. Its very girly and NOT fruity..but sophisticated.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2009 9:50:00 PM More reviews by NastyaKukla

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I like this perfume because its light and very clean smelling without being fruity or floral. It is quitea unique scent which is also very appealing as perfumes these days are very generic and intoxicating ( especially all the celebrity perfumes eww) . This is good though, doesnt last too long but really puts a zing in your step when youre tired or having a blah day.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2009 12:28:00 AM More reviews by emmabel09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love it!!!!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/15/2009 11:46:00 PM More reviews by Jenblossom32

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Too sharp.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2009 11:11:00 AM More reviews by ihatespots

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

A floral scent, which at first is sweet but after a while is quite powdery. The smell lasts quite a while and is good for day and evening wear.The scent isnt powerful and is very feminine, suitable for the young and old. However, if I had this perfume when I was in school- under 18- I wouldnt have liked it, as its too feminine. If it wasnt that I RIS, I wouldnt have personally bought this in the shops, as I dont usually like powdery smells. So thats why I have put it as a no-repurchase. However, I like the simple design of the bottle - I have the mini version.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2009 1:44:00 AM More reviews by babydollxix

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This is my current perfume, and although I'm not totally in love with it, I don't hate it.

It's pretty good for day wear, and I use it to school everyday. I'd recommend it to someone who wants a light scent. :)