October 2, 2014 | 1840 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - Pink Perfume

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2009 9:23:00 PM More reviews by SugaCookie26

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this perfume, I thought it would be 'little girly' at first with a name like Pink but I was surprised and pleased. I HATE heavy 'perfumy' perfumes and always have. Anything musk, or overly flowery or fruity is a no go for me. I love anything that smells fresh, clean, and subtle. This is all those things and then some. It's a wonderful, lasting scent that's not strong or overpowering. This, Be Delicious and Light Blue are my everyday perfumes and I get compliments every time I wear either.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2009 8:09:00 PM More reviews by Shannonjc1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I dont get all the hype this perfume gets. It does smell nice but not amazing like a lot of people say. The scent does have good staying power and the packaging is cute!! I would recommend this for high school age girls, or for use during the day like if you're out shopping or something, but, defenetly not something you would wear out on a date or to work. JMO

rated 4 of 5 on 3/8/2009 5:39:00 PM More reviews by totallyx3jenny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Lovely for a high school girl like me, the vibe matches most of my outfits. It's very sweet smelling to me, but not sufocatingly so. It smells nice, and the packaging is very cute. I use it in the body splash, and it gives a nice sheer mist. great.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2009 10:04:00 PM More reviews by guardbabie09

I first tried this in a sample size of the perfume but then when I bought it i bought the body mist but i love it either way. Its a very young fragrance. Very summery. I love it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2009 More reviews by brandylee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

To me, this was one of those scents where you first smell it and think "not bad", so you buy the biggest bottle they have and then quickly get sick of it..I've had mine for about 2 years now, it only gets used when I think about it. It's really strong and more of a stuffy floral instead of a sweet floral (which I prefer). There are too many awesome scents out there to settle for this one.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/22/2009 12:21:00 AM More reviews by fiercemy

I've been searching for a couple of scents to wear this coming spring and summer so I thought that I would give the Victoria's Secret Pink a try. Well I am not a huge fan of the smell at all. It reminds me of freshly mowed grass. While I love clean scents this scent is just not my flavor. Glad it was only samples that I got because I would've been mad had it been the real thing.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/18/2009 4:22:00 PM More reviews by xserenity

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Whenever my friend would get into a fight with one of my guy friends, she would whip out this perfume and spray it all over him (and the room). The smell is really strong, and the perfume is only used for punishment purposes. And I can see why...

6 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2009 9:04:00 PM More reviews by Buttercup86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This smells exactly like Clinique's Happy Heart. I love that perfume and I love this one as well. It's very flowery and girly, but how could it not be with a name like Pink? Lasts a long time and dries down nicely, overall a wonderful scent.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2009 5:51:00 PM More reviews by Sundae1212

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

citrus, bouncy, invigorating scent. good for any age i think, have been wearing it for years. cute packaging. lasts a long time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2008 1:20:00 AM More reviews by dbmiller

This smells wonderful. Definately a floral, with some very slight fruitiness to it. All VS scents smell sexy, and this is no exception. However, I could EASILY see this getting too strong and offending, which is why I bought the Sheer Frangrance Mist and the Body Lotion, instead of the Eau De Parfum. All the middle notes - freesia, muguet, neroli, peony - are apparent to me. Gorgeous packaging. Gorgeous scent. Would definately repurchase.