Victoria's Secret Pink Perfume

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

It's smells fresh and flirty. Perfect for summer.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

I love this perfume, I thought it would be 'little girly' at first with a name like Pink but I was surprised and pleased. I HATE heavy 'perfumy' perfumes and always have. Anything musk, or overly flowery or fruity is a no go for me. I love anything that smells fresh, clean, and subtle. This is all those things and then some. It's a wonderful, lasting scent that's not strong or overpowering. This, Be Delicious and Light Blue are my everyday perfumes and I get compliments every time I wear either.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I dont get all the hype this perfume gets. It does smell nice but not amazing like a lot of people say. The scent does have good staying power and the packaging is cute!! I would recommend this for high school age girls, or for use during the day like if you're out shopping or something, but, defenetly not something you would wear out on a date or to work. JMO

Lovely for a high school girl like me, the vibe matches most of my outfits. It's very sweet smelling to me, but not sufocatingly so. It smells nice, and the packaging is very cute. I use it in the body splash, and it gives a nice sheer mist. great.

I first tried this in a sample size of the perfume but then when I bought it i bought the body mist but i love it either way. Its a very young fragrance. Very summery. I love it.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

To me, this was one of those scents where you first smell it and think "not bad", so you buy the biggest bottle they have and then quickly get sick of it..I've had mine for about 2 years now, it only gets used when I think about it. It's really strong and more of a stuffy floral instead of a sweet floral (which I prefer). There are too many awesome scents out there to settle for this one.

I've been searching for a couple of scents to wear this coming spring and summer so I thought that I would give the Victoria's Secret Pink a try. Well I am not a huge fan of the smell at all. It reminds me of freshly mowed grass. While I love clean scents this scent is just not my flavor. Glad it was only samples that I got because I would've been mad had it been the real thing.

Whenever my friend would get into a fight with one of my guy friends, she would whip out this perfume and spray it all over him (and the room). The smell is really strong, and the perfume is only used for punishment purposes. And I can see why...

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

This smells exactly like Clinique's Happy Heart. I love that perfume and I love this one as well. It's very flowery and girly, but how could it not be with a name like Pink? Lasts a long time and dries down nicely, overall a wonderful scent.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

citrus, bouncy, invigorating scent. good for any age i think, have been wearing it for years. cute packaging. lasts a long time.

Popular Fragrances