November 25, 2014 | 1756 users online

Styling Products - TiGi - Bed Head Manipulator

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2009 7:55:00 AM More reviews by dnemoy85

This product is a staple as a finishing product or a frizz taming product to revamp hair on days I dont wash my hair and it is frizzy from ahving slept on it. Smells amazing liek all tigi products and dont let it fool you jsut because it looks very sticky and gooey it really isnt. A very flexable oddlooking texture but all you need is to rub the smallest dab in between your hand and jsut run over hair either while its wet to seal in frizz and polish hair or when its dry for flyaways and frizz. Never leaves your hair greasy and is great for every hair type for control, layering, bangs, absolutely anything. This product is truly versatile in holding pwoer yet never builds up or get sticky or greasy like so many others. Lasts forever!

Try it and you'll love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2009 11:44:00 PM More reviews by iwannabeakennedy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this. It's excellent on medium to long hair for going for a piecy rockstar look. Smells amazing. A little bit of product has a big effect, if done correctly. Remember to soften the product between fingers and then apply to wet or dry hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2009 4:50:00 PM More reviews by Diningchicken

This is such an amazing product!! First of all, it smells AMAZING. Second, it is really good at controlling flyaways. For example, when I do the occasional pouf, i have those stubborn baby hairs that don't listen, and I just apply a teeny bit on and it keeps it down. I got this a while ago, and its still kind of full, so for the price, its worth it. I have wavy hair, so when I want to get those sexy messy bed-head waves, I just apply a small amount to my hair when its wet. I let it air-dry scrunching it a little and then my hair looks so amazing. It adds shine so thats definitely a plus. I would buy it again, but it looks like I won't need to anytime soon.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2008 11:13:00 PM More reviews by idigdirt

This stuff is awesome. I have fine but lots of wavy to curly shoulder length layered hair. I blow dry my hair upside down to get height at the crown. I don't completely dry the rest, just the crown. With my hair still damp, but not dripping I style and scrunch with Manipulator. It holds my hair and defines the curls. Doesn't make it greasy looking.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2008 6:11:00 PM More reviews by smashbox2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this stuff! I was able to get a travel size with a travel hairspray. I had been dying to try this but read that it wouldn't be good for long hair. Well I thought I would try it anyway and so glad I did! It can add texture to the hair. Or when I want it really straight I run it through my hair (avoiding the roots) and it helps to smooth down my hair. Kills frizz and flyaways and doesn't build up. I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2008 7:58:00 PM More reviews by kabuali689

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff! I have short coarse curly hair and this stuff really helps me texturize it! It smells amazing and it lasts a long time! I probably buy this stuff about 3 times a year. It is pricey but it does what it says and then some! It leaves a great glossy shine to my hair that doesn't leave greasy...my hair looks healthy and clean...the only con about the product is that it comes in a put instead of a tube or pump..and it can get very messy because it's soo sticky...but once you get used to it...its great

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2008 11:50:00 AM More reviews by boilerbabe

Ever since I cut my hair short about 4 years ago, I've been coming back to this product. It is now near shoulder length with shorter layers and bangs. My hair is very thick and coarse, which I think this product is made for. I can understand how if you have fine or thin hair, it would just weigh your hair down and make it greasy. But with my thick hair, it gives me the volume and definition I need to hold a style as well as keep it from poofing out. It's the best product I have used for defining short layers. I used to spike my ends out and it worked amazing for that; now that I wear my hair a little smoother, it does a really good job of just giving a piecey look. I only subtracted one lippie because it IS easy to use too much, and can get kinda messy, especially when you first purchase it. But all in all it's a really good product if you have shorter, thick hair, and I'm willing to plunk down $17 for it every couple of months. It just takes some practice to know how to use it and the right amount.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2008 2:09:00 PM More reviews by kekecat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I have short crop (like Agynes Deyn length) but it is curly so I straighten it most days. I found that most styling products for short straight hair did not provide enough hold and by lunch my hair had lost its texture. I have tried practically everything but this seems to work the best. However I do think it makes my hair oily quicker but I wash every other day anyway so no probs for me. I have to say its fairly pricey BUT the tub did last me nearly a year, plus I only use a small amount (10p size). My tip would be don't use a huge amount other wise it will weigh hair down no end. I think this may work with hair of all lengths as a texturiser but very long haired gals may be able to find a better product like a salt spray for that.

I also find that when I want curly hair, I can mix this with some mousse or curl cream and apply when my hair is wet. It seems to help set and define the curls better than a curly styling product alone. I will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2008 10:18:00 PM More reviews by nascar8girl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a HG item for me. I have short hair & this gives me the perfect textured look. Great hold without being super sticky. Feels sticky when you put it in your hair, but doesn't feel like it once it's in. I keep trying to find something a little cheaper that works as good or better than this and I never do, I keep coming back to Manipulator. I'm so glad that they have the 'Biggie' size now and I always have a 20% off or $5 off coupon to Harmon which helps with the price. Definately repurchasing from now on, tired of wasting money trying to find a substitute.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2008 8:32:00 AM More reviews by cavalierkcs

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this product. I have been using it for years on my very short hair. I use it after blowdrying to add piecy-ness and definition. It doesn't make my hair feel oily and it makes it easy to touch up during the day. I love the smell of the product. The packaging doesn't bother me - I did find a travel size of it once as a promo. It is pricey but one container lasts me several months.