April 19, 2014 | 1298 users online

Styling Products - TiGi - Bed Head Manipulator

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2008 7:58:00 PM More reviews by kabuali689

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff! I have short coarse curly hair and this stuff really helps me texturize it! It smells amazing and it lasts a long time! I probably buy this stuff about 3 times a year. It is pricey but it does what it says and then some! It leaves a great glossy shine to my hair that doesn't leave greasy...my hair looks healthy and clean...the only con about the product is that it comes in a put instead of a tube or pump..and it can get very messy because it's soo sticky...but once you get used to it...its great

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2008 11:50:00 AM More reviews by boilerbabe

Ever since I cut my hair short about 4 years ago, I've been coming back to this product. It is now near shoulder length with shorter layers and bangs. My hair is very thick and coarse, which I think this product is made for. I can understand how if you have fine or thin hair, it would just weigh your hair down and make it greasy. But with my thick hair, it gives me the volume and definition I need to hold a style as well as keep it from poofing out. It's the best product I have used for defining short layers. I used to spike my ends out and it worked amazing for that; now that I wear my hair a little smoother, it does a really good job of just giving a piecey look. I only subtracted one lippie because it IS easy to use too much, and can get kinda messy, especially when you first purchase it. But all in all it's a really good product if you have shorter, thick hair, and I'm willing to plunk down $17 for it every couple of months. It just takes some practice to know how to use it and the right amount.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2008 2:09:00 PM More reviews by kekecat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I have short crop (like Agynes Deyn length) but it is curly so I straighten it most days. I found that most styling products for short straight hair did not provide enough hold and by lunch my hair had lost its texture. I have tried practically everything but this seems to work the best. However I do think it makes my hair oily quicker but I wash every other day anyway so no probs for me. I have to say its fairly pricey BUT the tub did last me nearly a year, plus I only use a small amount (10p size). My tip would be don't use a huge amount other wise it will weigh hair down no end. I think this may work with hair of all lengths as a texturiser but very long haired gals may be able to find a better product like a salt spray for that.

I also find that when I want curly hair, I can mix this with some mousse or curl cream and apply when my hair is wet. It seems to help set and define the curls better than a curly styling product alone. I will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2008 10:18:00 PM More reviews by nascar8girl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a HG item for me. I have short hair & this gives me the perfect textured look. Great hold without being super sticky. Feels sticky when you put it in your hair, but doesn't feel like it once it's in. I keep trying to find something a little cheaper that works as good or better than this and I never do, I keep coming back to Manipulator. I'm so glad that they have the 'Biggie' size now and I always have a 20% off or $5 off coupon to Harmon which helps with the price. Definately repurchasing from now on, tired of wasting money trying to find a substitute.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2008 8:32:00 AM More reviews by cavalierkcs

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this product. I have been using it for years on my very short hair. I use it after blowdrying to add piecy-ness and definition. It doesn't make my hair feel oily and it makes it easy to touch up during the day. I love the smell of the product. The packaging doesn't bother me - I did find a travel size of it once as a promo. It is pricey but one container lasts me several months.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2008 2:54:00 AM More reviews by Kamee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This stuff smells great and the combination of the smell and the goopiness makes me want to lick it every time i open this. But that's all I really like about this product is only the scent. I only use this to help hold fly aways and I only use a little bit, but it seems to weight my hair down and it makes it oily a lot faster. I also don't really like the packaging. Well, it does look pretty nifty, but it's not very practical for traveling. I think this would work better in a tube b/c a little does go a long way, and having a wide mouth tub just gets this product all over the place if one isn't careful.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2008 9:16:00 PM More reviews by tennis700g

This is a great product. It can be used in many different ways. It smells great! Its great to get rid of frizz and never leaves my hair weighed down. If you have this product and don't like it you may just be using it wrong. I saw that somebody said this only works well on very short hair, not true at all I have long hair and this works perfectly for it. Also didn't understand why someone would say it flakes?? Hasn't ever flaked in my hair at all. So if you aren't getting good results I would take it to your next hair appointment and ask a stylist to show you how to use it best for your hair length/cut.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2008 5:48:00 PM More reviews by camillacamilla

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this to add piecey-ness, definition, and hold to my side swept bangs and long layers. It doesn't offer much hold at all. It is very gooey and goopy, and for the price I paid, I expected more. It just makes my bangs look a little greasy, but doesn't hold them in place or define them. No piecey-ness or definition on my layers either. Waste of money.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2008 8:28:00 AM More reviews by lilysdoll

I really love this product. My hair is just past my shoulders,light layers with waves. This product really helps define the waves in my hair with very little effore. I just towel dry. Then once its almost dry I just work the manipulator through my hair and scrunch. Its just great. Defines the waves and curls. Gives my hair shape and body. It also smells really great ! It is a little hard to work with the jar. But not a big deal. Its an awesome product !

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2008 5:12:00 PM More reviews by sassepiano

This stuff is good for texturizing my coarse, wirey hair. The only thing that bothers me about the packaging that it's hard to travel with. When I open it after a car trip or plane ride, the Manipulator gets on the lid and gets goopey all over the place.

Other than that, it's a great product.