December 18, 2014 | 1118 users online

Eyeliner - New York Color - Liquid Eyeliner

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2013 6:43:00 PM More reviews by Unicorny101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was my second attempt at buying a liquid eyeliner because the first one I used was unforgiving (if you messed up, you couldn't wipe it off cleanly without leaving behind a smudge) and was tad expensive since eyeliner is a staple to my look. This eyeliner was cheap and it works great! Easy to apply soft bristles and applies darkly and dries fasts. It also doesn't get all over my eyelashes. Love it!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/2/2013 5:30:00 PM More reviews by jessimug

I was disappointed the second I opened the applicator. The brush looks NOTHING like it does on the packaging. It shows a "precision brush applicator" but in reality it looks like a mini nail polish applicator. How am I supposed to apply it without getting it everywhere? It was only about $2 but I'm trying to get a refund. Very unhappy with this product. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 7/17/2013 1:20:00 AM More reviews by bettybear135

I don't know if I got a bad product or what, but hell, this eyeliner can't even stay on my eyelid for more than 30 minutes. What's the MOST annoying thing is that it flakes off and GETS INTO MY EYES making them red and irritated. I wouldn't buy this eyeliner again. I'll rather spend my $2.49 on 2 elf liquid eyeliners

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2013 6:07:00 PM More reviews by primpednpink

After repurchasing this product when it ran out I thought it may be helpful to write a review. I'm not normally a slave to certain brands but I love this eyeliner. It's dirt cheap and does a great job getting close to my lash line for a dark intense look. I usually use this over another eyeliner, sometimes by itself. The brush is a little tricky but I still like it way better than any other eyeliner I've used, and I refuse to pay more than a few dollars for liquid liner.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2013 8:51:00 PM More reviews by CrZyGrrrL479

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great buy for the price and will last forever! I love that it's pigmented and lasts on my oily lids unlike Prestige's liquid liner which I read great reviews on but creased badly on me! Because of the brush it took some getting used to but now the key for me is to use small short strokes. Also the formula is very wet and I would get it all over my eyes from it touching my lashes and then opening my eyes too soon so it takes a bit for it to set. I tried this on my bottom which didn't work since my eyes water and it smudges. Took some trial and error but for the price this is pretty awesome!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/15/2013 8:08:00 PM More reviews by lavroxanna

Great cheap eyeliner! I'm not particularly picky with my eyeliner, so this is great for me since I don't want to spend that much on my eyeliners. It's somewhat difficult to control and takes some getting used to (hence the 4 lippies), but overall, it's a good product. Sometimes, it can be a little watery, but I find that it doesn't flake very much and generally holds its place, even on my oily Asian eyelids. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2013 5:07:00 AM More reviews by giraffe808

This eyeliner is amazing. I used Maybelline - Ultra Liner before and it was horrible. It doesn't flake and application is really easy. It stays on forever. The down side is that it isnt water proof. But it gets really close to the lash line for perfect lines. Wings are so easy with this eyeliner. If you are looking for something cheap and amazing, get this product. <3

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2013 11:51:00 PM More reviews by underage

Great liquid liner! I use this or the NYC Liquid Liner pen everyday. The brush is soft and bendable but thin so you can draw thick or thin lines. It's perfect for making a cat eye and is very dark. It almost comes off a little shiny which I like. It has good staying power but I will reapply if I'm going out at night. I've only purchased this one time and I haven't run yet after a year! I will definitely buy another when this runs out

rated 3 of 5 on 3/13/2013 8:14:00 PM More reviews by mandagangsta20

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really don't know why I bought it, I do somewhat regret buying it.
This has to be the blackest liquid liner I have ever used. You get a lot of liner on the brush and is hard to control on the eyes. I think that when the liner runs out, (someday,you get a lot) I think I'll use the brush for gel liner.
I won't repurchase

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2013 1:06:00 AM More reviews by sarahbooo

i looove this product! i use this liquid eyeliner everyday. doesn't come off til i wipe it off myself, doesn't crease, remains dark black all day long. it's very easy for beginners to use also, and it allows you to create a winged look in less than a minute.