August 27, 2014 | 550 users online

Eyeliner - New York Color - Liquid Eyeliner

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2012 1:28:00 AM More reviews by nola80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been on a liquid liner kick and when I first bought it I hated it because I felt it wasn't as good as my L'Oreal Lineur Intense, but when I ran out I tried this again and I think it works just as good if not better. I have very oily lids for starters and this does not crease or fade on me with 10 hours and over of wear. The color is very black. The formula is a little wet so you have to give it a few seconds to set. Then only gripe I have with this is the brush, if it was stiff and pointed it would be perfection, but as of now it's the only one I've used the last 3 mos and the formula hasn't dried at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2012 10:48:00 PM More reviews by belle666

I really do like this product, it has a nice, dark black color and the brush is precise. I rarely need to apply a second coat with the exception of touch ups. I do find that the formula can crack after awhile, but can be quickly fixed with a touchup. I find no reason to spend $10 or more on a liquid eyeliner when this is more than sufficient.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/22/2012 11:32:00 PM More reviews by rarityfalls

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Maybe I have a different packaging, a newer packaging? Because it's black and has the writing in silver letters. Oh well. I bought this eyeliner after losing my favorite stiletto liquid eyeliner. I bought it black, on a limb. The brush took a while to get used to. This is a very unforgiving brush. One little shake of your hand and you're in a mess. The positive though is that it's somewhat easy to wipe away. I've made a mess of my eyes a few times with this. However, I do have to say that this is a good eyeliner once you get used to it. I can create really nice, bold, defined lines that last the whole day. The color black isn't as black as I would like. All in all, a good eyeliner for the price, but definitely not my favorite. I'd buy again, but there are other liners I'd buy first.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2012 11:25:00 PM More reviews by latoyaoneall

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this eyeliner! I keep going to other products to try, but always find myself using this time and time again! I love it, the applicator is fantastic for detailed winged looks and it glides on easily. It's also super pigmented! I love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2012 1:26:00 PM More reviews by domirox

I love it - for the value this eyeliner rocks. I have oily eyelids and it still stays on pretty well for a whole day (definitely does smudge but not bad for the cost!) Plus I just love the feel of the brush and the control I have using it. I find it really hard to switch between different styles of liquid eyeliners but this one is great!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/10/2012 12:27:00 AM More reviews by tabriasmakeuplife

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

In general I really disliked this product. I guess you get what you paid for...
Anyways, the packaging was really cheap. Like whenever I stuck it back in the tube, the bristols would get pushed up and now some of them are sticking sideways so it's super tricky to apply now.
I hate the way this goes on, there is no pigmentation, and the brush idea is just awful, it doesn't draw direct lines and it's not good for precise application. I don't recommend! Sorry!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/7/2012 2:48:00 PM More reviews by ariellebrown

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this liquid eyeliner because it is very cheap. I would probably choose other, more expensive liquid eyeliners over this, but if I am going for an everyday look I would definitely choose this. It is very black and goes on slick.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2012 11:29:00 AM More reviews by kmc93

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

I brought this liner with me while I was on a month-long trip to use as my main eyeliner. The brush provides a good amount of control and the depth of colour is very impressive. The black is not overpowering, but it is also notweak, and does not fade to a kind of grey-black throughout the day as some liquid liners do. It will stay put throughout the day if you don't touch it but it will smudge if you do, kind of expected though. A really good product for the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2012 6:06:00 PM More reviews by gretebella

I was really surprised by this eyeliner. I usually wear dark brown liquid liner, but for a Halloween costumes, I needed black, so I bought this because it was the cheapest liquid liner at target. After I was done with the costume, I was completely set to throw this out, or keep it for future costumes only. Then, yesterday, I went to Six Flags Over Texas. I needed a black liner, due to the fact that I was wearing false lashes instead of mascara, so I used this, fully expecting to have it run down my face all day long. I was there for 8 HOURS, IN 100+ heat, and this eyeliner neither smudged, ran, or flaked even once. I even went on several water rides, and they didn't bother my makeup. I absolutely highly recommend this liner for anyone who wants something cheap, sweat-proof, and easy to find. I usually wear high-end makeup, but I'll make an exception for this, considering it's better than anything else I've ever tried on(;

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2012 12:55:00 PM More reviews by Mom2times

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have this in Pearlized Black. I love it! I wore it to a concert, got all sweaty, and it never budged! Love the fine tip brush, easy to control. Overall great product, I will be trying more colors.