July 28, 2014 | 1951 users online

Eyeliner - New York Color - Liquid Eyeliner

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2012 1:26:00 PM More reviews by domirox

I love it - for the value this eyeliner rocks. I have oily eyelids and it still stays on pretty well for a whole day (definitely does smudge but not bad for the cost!) Plus I just love the feel of the brush and the control I have using it. I find it really hard to switch between different styles of liquid eyeliners but this one is great!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/10/2012 12:27:00 AM More reviews by tabriasmakeuplife

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

In general I really disliked this product. I guess you get what you paid for...
Anyways, the packaging was really cheap. Like whenever I stuck it back in the tube, the bristols would get pushed up and now some of them are sticking sideways so it's super tricky to apply now.
I hate the way this goes on, there is no pigmentation, and the brush idea is just awful, it doesn't draw direct lines and it's not good for precise application. I don't recommend! Sorry!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/7/2012 2:48:00 PM More reviews by ariellebrown

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this liquid eyeliner because it is very cheap. I would probably choose other, more expensive liquid eyeliners over this, but if I am going for an everyday look I would definitely choose this. It is very black and goes on slick.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2012 11:29:00 AM More reviews by kmc93

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

I brought this liner with me while I was on a month-long trip to use as my main eyeliner. The brush provides a good amount of control and the depth of colour is very impressive. The black is not overpowering, but it is also notweak, and does not fade to a kind of grey-black throughout the day as some liquid liners do. It will stay put throughout the day if you don't touch it but it will smudge if you do, kind of expected though. A really good product for the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2012 6:06:00 PM More reviews by gretebella

I was really surprised by this eyeliner. I usually wear dark brown liquid liner, but for a Halloween costumes, I needed black, so I bought this because it was the cheapest liquid liner at target. After I was done with the costume, I was completely set to throw this out, or keep it for future costumes only. Then, yesterday, I went to Six Flags Over Texas. I needed a black liner, due to the fact that I was wearing false lashes instead of mascara, so I used this, fully expecting to have it run down my face all day long. I was there for 8 HOURS, IN 100+ heat, and this eyeliner neither smudged, ran, or flaked even once. I even went on several water rides, and they didn't bother my makeup. I absolutely highly recommend this liner for anyone who wants something cheap, sweat-proof, and easy to find. I usually wear high-end makeup, but I'll make an exception for this, considering it's better than anything else I've ever tried on(;

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2012 12:55:00 PM More reviews by Mom2times

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have this in Pearlized Black. I love it! I wore it to a concert, got all sweaty, and it never budged! Love the fine tip brush, easy to control. Overall great product, I will be trying more colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2012 6:11:00 PM More reviews by deadiswhatweaimfor

LOVE this liquid eyeliner.

Pro: the applicator is a little brush and I find it so easy to work with. The packaging is nice, there is a lot of product in the tube. It never flakes off. Goes on evenly. If you mess up, its real easy to wipe off and start over with no mess. I have three back ups just incase they discontinue this product!

Cons: I honestly can't think of any.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/10/2012 3:25:00 PM More reviews by mellyru

Just tried this liner after several years of going without it and found it to be repackaged and seemingly reformulated as well. I remember the original formula being a tad more water resistant than this one. This formula also seems to be a lot wetter and thinner, which is good because it'll take longer to dry out, but bad because it's so messy and inconsistent to apply, especially to oily lids. While the original formula was my HG for a long time, I'm sad to say that this version is not. Although, the formula is much more matte and blacker. If your eyes aren't as oily as mine, this liner would be perfect for you!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2012 11:28:00 AM More reviews by geefbaby

I heard they upgraded this product. Well I haven't tried that one but I LOVE the older version. It lasts all day long. I will def repurchase this product. First I apply my jordana felt tip eyeliner and then I apply NYC eyeliner on top to fill in gaps. The brush is great for winged eye look.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/15/2012 4:15:00 PM More reviews by StellaRose13

I bought this eyeliner as a trial. I had run out of my old one, and hey, why not? It was around $3-4. While I love how dark it goes and stays on, the brush itself is terrible. I find myself lining my eyes with pencil, and filling them in after with the liquid. It's difficult to use, especially when trying to get a thin point.