December 22, 2014 | 907 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Lancome - Bi-Facil Double Action Eye Make-up Remover

rated 2 of 5 on 11/17/2013 6:41:00 PM More reviews by jwinter00

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

When I worked at Lancome, women bought this stuff CONSTANTLY. Like we couldn't keep it in stock. I've gotten a bunch of sample bottles and have used it myself but I just don't understand why it's such a best seller! It's increeeedibly oily and I put a little bit too much on a cotton pad while taking off my eye makeup one day and I was seriously blind for like twenty minutes. However, it really does get your makeup off easily. Then again, e.l.f. makeup wipes get it off just as easy and it's like 1/7 of the price so..

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2013 7:33:00 PM More reviews by galsunday

I`ve been using this for years now. This is HG for eye makeup remover. U need very little product and it removes the toughest of waterproof makeup. I use this to even remove lip gloss, despite its actual purpose for eyes only! This leaves an oily residue so i just rinse/sponge off. U hv to remove ur contact lenses when u use eye makeup removers or risk damage to lenses.

I normally get tons these samples/GWP/in a coffret set (im good frens with the lancome sales girl at my fav store... haha).

Typically like all lancome products its pleasantly lightly scented (which i like). The only downside is the price. Makeup removers are used by women daily yet it`s so expensive. The plus side is that there are hundreds of dupes. So unless i can afford paying a bomb every 3 months, im gonna skip this. I do like the blue color bottle which sits beautifully in my bathroom and looks so chic but i always confuse this with lancome`s toner. The blue colors are just so similar!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/12/2013 9:53:00 AM More reviews by lashandbrow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

PSA - Lumene Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover is BETTER.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2013 12:09:00 AM More reviews by Katelrobs3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Holy grail product! I've tried numerous "dupes" and unfortunately none match up to this bad boy. The price is ridiculous, yes, but I've had one bottle for about two years it lasts so long it's absolutely worth the price. This really does remove the longest lasting of eyeliners (I'm looking at you Urban Decay 24hrs) without the irritation and burn the majority of other makeup removers leave on my sensitive skin. Definitely one of those products you should invest in!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2013 9:42:00 PM More reviews by Lady5andy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Lancôme Bi Facil double action - I don't understand the hype about this product, but I'm wondering if I should use another kind of cotton pad like the shiseido brand that everyone is talking about. I currently use no-name cotton pad and I think that the product was absorbed to quickly by the cotton pad so I had to use a lot. I also had to rub my eyes a lot to remove everything.

For the price, I'll not repurchase, I think there's similar things out there that I don't have to pay that much for it. The packaging is pretty tho.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2013 3:23:00 PM More reviews by cutiepolish24

Let me start by saying this is an amazing makeup remover it removes the most stubborn makeup very easily. The downfall is that is so expensive at $33cnd which makes it very hard to keep buying since is an essential item that finishes very quick. I've tried lots of removers but this is the best as it has the double action liquid. Even though I found this amazing product I kept looking and found a product that is is so identical and works just as good at a fraction of the price at $5.95 which is the Yves Rocher Bluet sensitive eye makeup remover (I am on my second bottle) I think the Lancôme makeup remover is worth it if you can afford it but if not go for the Yves Rocher one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2013 12:14:00 AM More reviews by StephKatz1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love that this doesn't give me any irritation. I

It's not too heavy, and not too light, which is to say that it removes all of my waterproof eye make up without the oily residue.

This makes removing makeup and eyeliner so much easier!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 9:47:00 PM More reviews by CamiWillians

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

you dont need to use a lot. a little pricey for the product but removes stubborn eyemakeup. but not i use a mascara that doesnt require remover and comes off like rubber but is budgeproof and waterproof. (i will write more about it later it is called fiberwig from dejavu from japan - maybe can be ordered via inet)

overall, this prodcut works well v gentle too and yes does leave a little oil residue but you should definitely use a cleanser after you remove eyemakeup anyway, so no big deal.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/2/2013 2:08:00 PM More reviews by dontmakemeupgur

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love that this didn't sting my face.

There was also no nasty residue too. It's a little oily but it washes off. I don't even have to moisturize right after like I'd have to with other more irritating removers.

The product isn't perfect by any means.

It is too expensive. 26 bucks is just steep for a makeup remover no matter how great it is. It's just a bit over airport liquid limits, but hopefully those will go away. Most of all, though, WHY the childproof cap? That's so obnoxious, especially when getting home late and needing to get the make up off before bed

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2013 10:14:00 PM More reviews by Vanessamucho

I really wanted to hate this product. But sadly, it's one of my necessities now. I've used the ones that Lancome gives out in gifts with purchases, and after two years, I finally ran out (because they stopped giving them out) so I went out to purchase one. WHOA!!! The price literally blew me off my feet! I ended up leaving empty-handed. About 2 months later, I have tried 6 different eye-makeup removers and NONE, and I mean NONE, have done the excellent job that Bi-facil (I think that the name is weired) does. I use Bi-facil to take off my waterproof mascara (I wear it everyday) without dragging, tugging, or scraping my eyelashes. Those other makeup removers made me lose countless lashes. I would rather pay $29CDN instead of lower prices just so that I won't have to lose anymore