August 21, 2014 | 1818 users online

Hair Color - L'Oreal - Feria Haircolor

rated 2 of 5 on 7/16/2012 1:03:00 PM More reviews by KoriRenee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Did not color well over my previous color and really dried out my hair!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2012 9:46:00 PM More reviews by glitterfacedranda

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

My cousin and I both used this in Ruby Rush.I'm a natural brunette(light brown) and she's a natural red-head(light auburn).When I used it,it was a little darker,but still very vibrant.When she used it,it was really bright!Like so bright you could easily spot her from a long way off.When it faded on me,after 2 months,it turned orangey auburn and on her,it looked like her natural color after several months.There was a TON of product in the bottle!I have very thick curly hair(which usually need two boxes to get the job done)and I thought I would never use the whole one box I bought.This is very good product IMO,and if I were still into dying my hair red,I would use this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/6/2012 12:58:00 PM More reviews by kaileylovesmakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Bronzed Brown (or Brazilian Brown) looks like a rich golden medium brown on the package. I had naturally dark brown hair with golden tints to it before I dyed my hair with this hair color. On the back of the package it states that it's hi-lift and even the darkest brown hair (which my hair was not) would be lifted to that gorgeous golden shade. I wanted to have medium golden brown hair and ended up with a fake almost whorish burgundy color. My boyfriend followed the instructions exactly and did an excellent job of doing it but the color is just horrendous- and my boyfriend is a pastry chef and is talented with tedious tasks so I know it wasn't because of him. I don't know if someone switched out the dye as a joke or what, but the color is just not what I expected. Now I look like a whore with purple hair. Great.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/28/2012 11:24:00 PM More reviews by jmacfan1

I don't review and that's saying something. I tried Loreal Feria Ruby Rush because the color on the box looked so pretty. My hair did not look like the color on the box, in fact the color hardly shows at all. It only shows in the light. The color isn't bad if you dont want bright red hair. The bad things about this it that the stuff STINKS to high heaven and it dried my hair some. Luckly i have been using Wen by Chaz Dean so my hair was in good shape before this. Two wen washes and a re moist intensive hair treatment later my hair is pretty much back to normal. Another thing the wen is supposed to keep the color from washing out. Well my bathwater was pink both times I washed my hair. I DON'T recommend this and I will not be buying this again. I will go back to garnier nutrisse.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/19/2012 11:19:00 AM More reviews by EmyPlante

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

Not a fan. I've been dying my hair jet black for years on and I had only heard good stuff about Feria, so I got myself a pack in "Starry Night" and was very disappointed. It seemed as though the product "slipped" off of my hair in a week's time and there I was with brown roots again. It damaged my hair a lot as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2012 10:43:00 PM More reviews by raspberry555

I always regret dying my hair. with that said, i just finished using feria and I love it. I bought it in cool medium brown (moonlight tortoise) and it turned out really really nice. I go completely mad over orange hair, so thank god this didnt turn out orangey. Smells alot better than preference and my hair feels really soft after dying it.
I bought it for about $16; whereas if it were on sale, it'd be around 11 bucks.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/27/2012 2:36:00 PM More reviews by Luscious1104

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I used to buy these dyes all of the time. I was especially ontrigued by the small oil packet that it comes with because it smelled soooo good but the color did not last :-( and to top it all off, it about $9-$10.00! That hurts!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2012 3:23:00 PM More reviews by linet182

I don't know why this product has so many bad reviews. Are you going to get the best hair color?... probably not. (For like ten bucks a box you shouldn't have such high hopes). If you are trying to go a completely different color then the hair color you have now you should probably go to a professional... I speak from experience. I have been dying my hair black for years and I use this product for my monthly touch ups. Like most of you I don't have time to go to the salon every week. it takes color well.. And easily washes out. Only down side is that it fades after a few short weeks. Another thing I like about this product is that unlike other hair dyes it didn't stain my bathtub what so ever, which is a huge plus for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2012 3:58:00 PM More reviews by avrillavigne12251

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff! After a god-awful bleaching job with a Garnier bleach that left me with uneven, fried hair with platinum roots, orange ends and random brown/black chunks, I spent a bit with a hat over my head (To hide the roots) and demanded nobody laugh at my hair. (The only help was when my little brother said i looked like my friend who has gorgeous red hair.) I finally got to the drug store and picked up this dye in 72, caramel kiss, thinking it was dark enough to fix my platinum roots and light enough to lighten up the random dark chunks.

I deep conditioned my hair first, then after mixing it up, (Including a gimmicky shimmer serum) I put it in my hair, (starting on the dark parts first) let it process for 25 minutes, rinsed and

EH VOILA. The dark spots were evened out, (for the most part) the platinum roots now matched the rest of my hair and I had a pretty caramel blonde color that actually looked just like the box. My hair is still pretty frazzled, but i wouldnt say this dye made it worse, all the damage is from the bleach.

I give it a 5/5 because it saved my hair. Its a bit pricey compared to other dyes, but i think its better than most drug store permanents, and the packaging is very fancy. You get what you pay for.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2012 7:09:00 PM More reviews by crazycookiegal

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I've used Preference for 3 years, but the Burgundy Brown/Chocolate Cherry color appealed to me, and since there isn't really a similar shade in Preference, I tried Feria in Burgundy Brown.

First off, I don't know if it's the formula or the conditioner, but my hair is now softer than it ever has been before. And the formula is a lot less runny and better-smelling than Preference.

I seriously love the color this turned. In some lighting it's a warm dark brown, almost black. In others, a bright wine-colored run, and still in others a slight purpley color. It's not too drastic but still makes an effect. As for staying power, I'm not sure yet. But I went through a day of rain today and it's fine.