November 22, 2014 | 1945 users online

Hair Color - L'Oreal - Feria Haircolor

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2012 8:19:00 PM More reviews by northerndownpour

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I've been using Feria in "Starlet" for about five years. I have naturally dirty blonde hair and this dye takes my hair to a flattering light blonde. It doesn't fade or damage my hair too badly. I would definitely suggest this hair color if you are not straying too far from your natural color. I once (years ago) used a Feria color to dye my hair a dark red. It was horrible and faded almost immediately.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2012 6:04:00 PM More reviews by maria411

I bought this on Amazon(found a great deal!) in the T42 deep beige brown shade. My hair is darkest brown with warm undertones from prior colors. I had done strand tests with Feria bleach a few days ago on sections of hair, that left it bright copper(there was too much color build-up to lift) but you could only see it pretty much in certain lighting. So I really wanted to tone it down! This shade didn't take as much as I'd like, hence the 4 rating, but it may just be my hair:-/ I guess the bleach left it too porous and it didn't absorb it enough. But on the plus side, my hair feels thicker, and it's pretty fine--but there's a lot of it! It did tone the color down a bit, but the main thing is that my hair is smooth and shiny, and the conditioner ROCKS!! I'm sure this shade would work better to neutralize warm tones if you don't have as much color in your hair before, that's the problem I had. But I will purchase this again, it didn't damage my hair and helped improve the texture...nice!:-)

rated 2 of 5 on 7/16/2012 1:03:00 PM More reviews by KoriRenee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Did not color well over my previous color and really dried out my hair!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2012 9:46:00 PM More reviews by glitterfacedranda

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

My cousin and I both used this in Ruby Rush.I'm a natural brunette(light brown) and she's a natural red-head(light auburn).When I used it,it was a little darker,but still very vibrant.When she used it,it was really bright!Like so bright you could easily spot her from a long way off.When it faded on me,after 2 months,it turned orangey auburn and on her,it looked like her natural color after several months.There was a TON of product in the bottle!I have very thick curly hair(which usually need two boxes to get the job done)and I thought I would never use the whole one box I bought.This is very good product IMO,and if I were still into dying my hair red,I would use this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/6/2012 12:58:00 PM More reviews by kaileylovesmakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Bronzed Brown (or Brazilian Brown) looks like a rich golden medium brown on the package. I had naturally dark brown hair with golden tints to it before I dyed my hair with this hair color. On the back of the package it states that it's hi-lift and even the darkest brown hair (which my hair was not) would be lifted to that gorgeous golden shade. I wanted to have medium golden brown hair and ended up with a fake almost whorish burgundy color. My boyfriend followed the instructions exactly and did an excellent job of doing it but the color is just horrendous- and my boyfriend is a pastry chef and is talented with tedious tasks so I know it wasn't because of him. I don't know if someone switched out the dye as a joke or what, but the color is just not what I expected. Now I look like a whore with purple hair. Great.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/28/2012 11:24:00 PM More reviews by jmacfan1

I don't review and that's saying something. I tried Loreal Feria Ruby Rush because the color on the box looked so pretty. My hair did not look like the color on the box, in fact the color hardly shows at all. It only shows in the light. The color isn't bad if you dont want bright red hair. The bad things about this it that the stuff STINKS to high heaven and it dried my hair some. Luckly i have been using Wen by Chaz Dean so my hair was in good shape before this. Two wen washes and a re moist intensive hair treatment later my hair is pretty much back to normal. Another thing the wen is supposed to keep the color from washing out. Well my bathwater was pink both times I washed my hair. I DON'T recommend this and I will not be buying this again. I will go back to garnier nutrisse.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/19/2012 11:19:00 AM More reviews by EmyPlante

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

Not a fan. I've been dying my hair jet black for years on and I had only heard good stuff about Feria, so I got myself a pack in "Starry Night" and was very disappointed. It seemed as though the product "slipped" off of my hair in a week's time and there I was with brown roots again. It damaged my hair a lot as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2012 10:43:00 PM More reviews by raspberry555

I always regret dying my hair. with that said, i just finished using feria and I love it. I bought it in cool medium brown (moonlight tortoise) and it turned out really really nice. I go completely mad over orange hair, so thank god this didnt turn out orangey. Smells alot better than preference and my hair feels really soft after dying it.
I bought it for about $16; whereas if it were on sale, it'd be around 11 bucks.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/27/2012 2:36:00 PM More reviews by Luscious1104

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I used to buy these dyes all of the time. I was especially ontrigued by the small oil packet that it comes with because it smelled soooo good but the color did not last :-( and to top it all off, it about $9-$10.00! That hurts!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2012 3:23:00 PM More reviews by linet182

I don't know why this product has so many bad reviews. Are you going to get the best hair color?... probably not. (For like ten bucks a box you shouldn't have such high hopes). If you are trying to go a completely different color then the hair color you have now you should probably go to a professional... I speak from experience. I have been dying my hair black for years and I use this product for my monthly touch ups. Like most of you I don't have time to go to the salon every week. it takes color well.. And easily washes out. Only down side is that it fades after a few short weeks. Another thing I like about this product is that unlike other hair dyes it didn't stain my bathtub what so ever, which is a huge plus for me!