Max Factor FaceFinity All Day Flawless 3 in 1

3.4

Aqua, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Talc, Dimethicone, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, Sodium chloride, PEG/PPG-18/18 dimethicone, PVP, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Ethylene/Methacrylate Copolymer, Trihydroxystearin, Arachidyl behenate, Methicone, Silica, Sodium Benzoate, Synthetic wax, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, Hexyl laurate, Polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, Isopropyl titanium triisostearate, Ethylene brassylate, Polyethylene, Titanium Dioxide, Iron oxides

on 8/19/2013 10:38:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Don't really like this foundation. The colours aren't great, it flakes during the day and causes you to have an orange line around your face. I used it once and binned it

on 8/16/2013 6:20:00 AM

I do like this stuff! It covers most of my face nicely, though I would say that I personally do need a concealer on my pink cheeks. Also under my eyes as I didn't like the texture of this under there. Stays on for ages! I accidentally slept in it and I could have gone out again wearing it just as it was. Pretty sure I would buy it again, though I'm not sure I'm 100% with the colour(Light ivory) I got.

on 8/5/2013 5:04:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Cool

This has got to be the worst foundation I have ever used.

I have a very oily skin and therefore do not like to put too much stuff on it, therefore I thought this 3in1 foundation would be perfect. Well, it wasn't. I used it twice, tried two different techniques of applying and it looked the same. It made my face look really cakey and powdery, didn't blend it well... The coverage wasn't too good (though workable I suppose). I looked ashy, powdery and cakey. It's a no for me.

Regret buying it. Do not recommend.

on 7/31/2013 6:41:00 AM

I bought this foundation as my trusty Maybelline 24H was running out and I thought I ought to experiment a little more. It was on special offer at £8.99 as opposed to its usual £11.99 and as opposed to my usual Maybelline £7.99, so I assumed I'd be buying a superior foundation.

While it goes on very well - it has a liquid texture which blends easily and doesn't streak - the way it dries adds a powdered finish. Usually I would love this, my skin can get very oily, however after a good bit of sunburn and a festival weekend it's very dry and this foundation really seeps into the dry skin and makes it very obvious. Another reason why I went for such a full coverage foundation was to hide my obvious red sunburn nose, a job it does moderately well, but I would say that this coverage is more light/medium than a full coverage.

Aside from that, it does create a really nice uniform coverage without looking false. If I was having a day where my skin was quite oily I think this could be perfect, but on my summer dry skin it seems to be doing a very average job.

PROS:
+ Uniform colour coverage
+ Doesn't look cakey
+ Brightening
+ Disguises pores

CONS:
- Could be a little thicker
- Matte finish unflattering on dry skin
- Seeps into fine lines a little

on 7/29/2013 6:24:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

What attracted me to the product was the fact that it had a primer in it already, and because I've had good experiences with MaxFactor foundations before. This one is light and leaves skin feeling so soft, and when I get home from work or university my skin still looks flawless! Sometimes when I first put it on it can look a bit dry and flaky but once I get out and about it blends with my skin and looks amazing all day. I have pale combination skin which gets the occasional break out and this product is great.

on 7/16/2013 3:59:00 PM

The packaging of this product is lovely, it makes it look so expensive and the pump is very handy. I bought this product a few weeks ago in the shade natural 50 and a lady in Boots helped me to colour match it, however it does have a pinky colour to it that doesn't fit that well with my skin but it was reasonably priced so I bought it anyway. It claims to be a primer, foundation and concealer in one. However, having oily skin I tend to use a separate primer with it also as I like to have a smooth clear base to work on and I don't think it necessarily acts as a primer alone. I love the coverage though and I don't need to use a concealer as I can build up the foundation on my blemishes and it works just as well. I would compare the coverage and stay to mac studio fix fluid as it stays for long and is a medium-full coverage. However unlike all my foundations they do look very oily and greasy by the end of the day and I can't wait to take them off (but that is just my skin type). All in all a very good product but I think it is not suitable to wear everyday as it is thick and makes my acne-prone skin break out even more! The only reason I would not purchase it again is that there are so many more products out there but I do not regret buying it.

on 7/9/2013 1:00:00 PM

This has become my favourite foundation of all time! It has a natural matte finish with a medium/full coverage. It is not cakey and doesn't feel heavy. It has a faint smell, which doesn't irritate my skin. It makes your skin look flawless and this stuff lasts all day through heat, sweat and humidity! Amazing for oil control, but probably not the best for dry skin. Shade range is not great (in the UK), but I would highly recommend it!

on 7/3/2013 5:18:00 PM

I gave this Product 2/5 stars because...
I bought this foundation 2 weeks back and bought it a long with the maxfactor Poweder.
The foudation i have to say, I'm not impressed. it say's medium coverage, but it's more light to medium. It makes me skin look flaky and dry when my skin isn't naturally. The foundation on it's own doesnt cover much of my skin or flaws which is what i look for in foundations. I bought it in Honey shade and its still to light and and Honey should be warm not Vampire shade, The texture is Cakey and stiff and hard to apply, almost like rubbing oatmeal on my skin. The powder on the other hand i definately recommend, it smells great, its very soft and has full coverage and gives my skin a matt glow.

If i recommend a foundation it would be the No.7 mouse foundation, good for acne prone skin or oily. i've been using it for years. full flawless coverage.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This has to be one of the best foundations out there for super oily skin girls like myself.
However, it may accentuate dry patches so combination individuals make sure to exfoliate before hand. Dry skin individuals, stay away.
This product gives a medium to full coverage matte finish, without feeling too heavy.
The pump dispenses just enough product to cover the whole face.
As for its claims of priming, foundation and concealing. It is pretty accurate. You can conceal when layering and it does not accentuate my large pores.
Oil control is pretty good and will only have to blot once through out the day.
Furthermore, it has not broken me out which is awesome.
The price is pretty fair in my eyes. I have used it quiet a lot and there is still over half the bottle left.
I have the shade Beige 55 which is the tiniest little bit lighter than my skin tone, just how I like it. It matches pretty well and blends pretty well. Though it does dry quickly.
There is not a scent as far as I'm concerned.
All in all, pretty amazing.

on 6/24/2013 2:34:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I use this foundation for a year now. I love this foundation! It has a very buidable coverage. Sometimes it gets a bit cakey and if I wear this foundation you can definitely tell I wear foundation but I don't mind about that. I have this foundation in the shade 'light ivory'. Now it is summer, I mix the shade 'light ivory' with the darker colour 'nude'. I don't get any breakouts from this foundation. If you have dry skin I wouldn't recommend this foundation because it has a matte finish and if you have dry skin, you will see your dry areas better.