Max Factor FaceFinity All Day Flawless 3 in 1

3.4

Aqua, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Talc, Dimethicone, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, Sodium chloride, PEG/PPG-18/18 dimethicone, PVP, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Ethylene/Methacrylate Copolymer, Trihydroxystearin, Arachidyl behenate, Methicone, Silica, Sodium Benzoate, Synthetic wax, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, Hexyl laurate, Polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, Isopropyl titanium triisostearate, Ethylene brassylate, Polyethylene, Titanium Dioxide, Iron oxides

on 7/9/2013 1:00:00 PM

This has become my favourite foundation of all time! It has a natural matte finish with a medium/full coverage. It is not cakey and doesn't feel heavy. It has a faint smell, which doesn't irritate my skin. It makes your skin look flawless and this stuff lasts all day through heat, sweat and humidity! Amazing for oil control, but probably not the best for dry skin. Shade range is not great (in the UK), but I would highly recommend it!

on 7/3/2013 5:18:00 PM

I gave this Product 2/5 stars because...
I bought this foundation 2 weeks back and bought it a long with the maxfactor Poweder.
The foudation i have to say, I'm not impressed. it say's medium coverage, but it's more light to medium. It makes me skin look flaky and dry when my skin isn't naturally. The foundation on it's own doesnt cover much of my skin or flaws which is what i look for in foundations. I bought it in Honey shade and its still to light and and Honey should be warm not Vampire shade, The texture is Cakey and stiff and hard to apply, almost like rubbing oatmeal on my skin. The powder on the other hand i definately recommend, it smells great, its very soft and has full coverage and gives my skin a matt glow.

If i recommend a foundation it would be the No.7 mouse foundation, good for acne prone skin or oily. i've been using it for years. full flawless coverage.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This has to be one of the best foundations out there for super oily skin girls like myself.
However, it may accentuate dry patches so combination individuals make sure to exfoliate before hand. Dry skin individuals, stay away.
This product gives a medium to full coverage matte finish, without feeling too heavy.
The pump dispenses just enough product to cover the whole face.
As for its claims of priming, foundation and concealing. It is pretty accurate. You can conceal when layering and it does not accentuate my large pores.
Oil control is pretty good and will only have to blot once through out the day.
Furthermore, it has not broken me out which is awesome.
The price is pretty fair in my eyes. I have used it quiet a lot and there is still over half the bottle left.
I have the shade Beige 55 which is the tiniest little bit lighter than my skin tone, just how I like it. It matches pretty well and blends pretty well. Though it does dry quickly.
There is not a scent as far as I'm concerned.
All in all, pretty amazing.

on 6/24/2013 2:34:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I use this foundation for a year now. I love this foundation! It has a very buidable coverage. Sometimes it gets a bit cakey and if I wear this foundation you can definitely tell I wear foundation but I don't mind about that. I have this foundation in the shade 'light ivory'. Now it is summer, I mix the shade 'light ivory' with the darker colour 'nude'. I don't get any breakouts from this foundation. If you have dry skin I wouldn't recommend this foundation because it has a matte finish and if you have dry skin, you will see your dry areas better.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

The only foundation I've continued to repurchase. Lasts all day, and has great coverage. My t-zone can get oily after a few hours and with most foundations I end up with a noticeably shiny nose and i have to reapply, but I've never had that problem with this foundation. It is slightly more pricey than the drugstore foundations I used to buy, but it's well worth paying the extra few pounds for something of this quality. What's more because of the great coverage I don't have to apply as much as I do with other foundations so I don't have to repurchase as often. The foundation has never caused me any breakouts and it doesn't feel too heavy on the skin. Make sure you colour test before purchasing as I am usually the lightest colour available however in this foundation warm almond is my best match, which surprised me, as looking at the bottle I would have said its too dark for my skin, however it matches perfectly.

on 6/5/2013 6:08:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really do like this product. What with my annoyingly acne-prone skin, it gives great coverage without making my face feel cake-y. Light and easy to apply, I would most certainly buy this again!

on 5/27/2013 2:47:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

This foundation really does what it says on the tin, it covers your imperfections, even red angry spots, and lasts a long time. It really does last ages. And it doesn't make me look shiny which is usually a problem for me when using liquid foundations especially on my forehead. If you like a matte finish, you would probably love this. The price isn't too bad for the quality of the product, I'd be willing to pay it. I have extremely pale skin and the palest foundation matched my skin tone well. After finding what seemed like the perfect foundation for my skin, I found out that Max Factor test on animals. I think I'd feel too guilty to repurchase due to this, I don't agree with animal testing. Which is a shame, because if it wasn't for that I think I would've found my HG foundation and given this 5 lippies rather than 4.

on 5/26/2013 5:47:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This foundation really took my by surprise. I've always used high end foundations, up until a horrible reaction last year I was a loyal MAC girl so I took a chance with this as it was on offer in Boots.

Its actually one of my favourites I've ever used! I'm very oily and it controls it beautifully, I don't even really need touch ups during the day. It doesn't oxidise or slip off, great staying power and fab colour range although make sure you test them thoroughly as I -being as pale as I am- match best with the shade warm almond which is very odd for me!

I can see why those with dryer skins have issues but if you're very oily like me, this could well be a must buy. Give it a go :)

on 5/26/2013 4:38:00 PM

It was ok at first try, but after two days my skin became terribly flaky and itchy. I tried to moisturise my face first before trying but still no improvement. I immediately stopped using it and my skin becomes normal again. Very disappointing in the product, I still have the bottle full.

on 5/20/2013 11:15:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I gave this two stars because the coverage and finish is nice, however this makes my pores look so noticeable and my skin dry and flaky and my skin is not dry or flaky.