April 24, 2014 | 1491 users online

Liquid - Max Factor - FaceFinity All Day Flawless 3 in 1

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2013 1:04:00 PM More reviews by makeupreviewer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this foundation thinking it would be perfect, so I didn't have to buy primer, concealer etc.
I have red skin with quite a few spots, plus combination skin too, and for best results I used about three pumps. It looked a bit cakey, but when I used a sponge it looked a little better. Some redness still showed through but overall the coverage was okay, just the cakiness of it was quite annoying. After a couple of hours it had slightly faded (though it lasts the day), and that looked better.
Overall, I probably won't buy this again, not because it's bad, it's quite good, but I just think there are more foundations that will give a better look.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/21/2013 3:26:00 PM More reviews by libertine1988

I bought this product because I used the Soft Resistant Makeup before and the lightest one really fit me, no orange undertone or anything.
I have very fair skin which I actually like to highlight because of my dark hair and bright eyes so I am really not into that tanned look at all. But the lightest shade of this makes me look like I didn't have the right light at home while I do my makeup because you look really orange afterwards. I thought I give it a try because I liked the Soft Resistant but it does not have a lot of coverage so thought this would be it, but it isn't. Packaging is okay, gets easily dirty and the price is like the rest of the Max Factor foundations but seems pricy when you bought it for nothing (light in the drugstore was not right when I checked it :)
So long term short: If you are very fair and like to stay that way, this foundation is nothing for you

rated 3 of 5 on 3/5/2013 9:02:00 AM More reviews by juliastockholm

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is okay. I got a free sample of this, tried it and actually really liked it. The colour was a perfect match, actually my exact skin tone, which is unusual. I went and bought it, as it was on sale and ridiculously cheap.

Was happy with it for a while, but started noticing how it got into my pores and left me with white dots on my face. I do not have large pores, and my skin is very clear. I might try it again when it's not as cold outside, maybe it just froze on my skin. Anyway, foundations from other brands behave better on me.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2013 9:20:00 AM More reviews by pipinko550

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I was never fan of Max Factor foundations. So i expected that this will be just another disappointment for me. Well, I'm very surprised! This foundation stays all day long without making me flaky or cakey. It has medium coverage witch is very buildable (I never had a foundation which was so nice buildable), so it is true, that you can use it as a concealer, too. I need no under-eye concealer or spot-concealer. Just apply this foundation, than apply second or third (etc. :D) layer and you're done.

The finish is matte, but not super-matte. I don't need powder with this foundation (this is my first foundation that I use without powder... just with bronzer and blush). I don't need touch-ups for about 4-5 hours which is great for my oily and acne prone skin. It doesn't break me out (and that's very important for me, because a lot of foundations broke me out).

The bottle is nice, the pump works well. I apply this foundation with my fingers and it works for me very well. It smells a little bit floral, but after 5-10 second the smell just evaporate. Consistency is liquid, not very thin and not very thick, blends easily and don't dries very fast. It feels very very light on the skin, it doesn't make me dry or feeling like I need to wash my face immediately. It's not sticky, I can say it becomes a little bit powdery, so it can be very good for normal - oily skin types.

If I can compare this foundation to the other, it definitely reminds me the new Diorskin Nude Skin-Glowing foundation - with one difference - Dior makes my dryer parts of skin feeling tight and doesn't stay more that 6-8 hours. This foundation stay definitely more that 8 hours and doesn't come off so quickly. And it's 55 vs. 15! I like my Dior, too... but as a drugstore foundation this is a big surprise for me.

CONS:
1. The lightest shade available in my country (45 Warm Almond) is a little bit darker for my skin, so I have to apply it on my neck as well. But it would be great in summer.
2. It makes your pores a little bit more visible after a few hours (I don't have big pores so for me it's OK, but people who struggle with this problem could be upset).

I'm still trying new foundations, but I would repurchase again if I don't find my holy-grail makeup. Totally recommend this (or you can just give a try). Sorry for mistakes, I don't speak English very well. I hope my review helps you at least a little bit. ;-)

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 1/30/2013 5:13:00 PM More reviews by liekieta

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Other

When I first tried this foundation I seemed to really like it. I finally found a color that matched my very light skin tone and it felt okay on my skin. Then after a few hours I looked in the mirror and I saw how horrible my skin looked! It had gotten very very dry. Also, I looked like I a glowing light bulb in pictures, which probably means the colour was too light for me (this is can be a plus! But I didn't like the effect and if I would purchase this foundation again (which I probably won't) I would choose a darker colour. I tried everything; scrubbing, moisturizing, changing my night/day cream, but nothing stopped this foundation from really drying my skin. I think it's a pity my skin isn't more oily, as the colour and especially the coverage are really good.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2013 10:38:00 AM More reviews by kaja91

This is an awesome foundation. The coverage is very good, I'd say medium but definitely medium. The only thing that bothers me are the colours but hey, that's just in my country. I'm wearing the lightest shade available here - nude 47 and it's a little too dark for me for the winter. In spring I think it'd be great. It also has an SPF 20 which is really high for foundations and can never hurt. It also promises a primer, concealer and foundation in one but I have to wear a primer but it may work as a concealer, I just never tried it. It doesn't break me out (I have a very oily skin) and it keeps my skin mat through the whole day. A great foundation.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/11/2013 3:25:00 PM More reviews by anonyym

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

So difficult to apply. Lays on my skin in an unflattering way ..

But much better to apply mixed with another foundation..

rated 1 of 5 on 12/29/2012 12:43:00 AM More reviews by nicecupcake

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was no good for my skin. It was oily (even though it's oil free and stuff) and the primer thing it's not true, it won't stay put more than one or two hours.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/22/2012 1:12:00 PM More reviews by Rikkebrochner

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This foundation does a great job with covering pigmentations and red areas. It last really long on me, without any primer. However, i find that it can be a bit difficult to blend, but i find that its best to start up with a thin layer, blend, and add more if needed.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2012 8:06:00 AM More reviews by eyes4you

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

My fav foundation at the moment. I am reviewing the Face Finity all day flawless 3 in 1 foundation.

I love the coverage, it covers my acne marks, red leftovers from it.
This is one of the best foundations that stays on my face the whole day. And I'm having oily/ combo skin. It's blends easily with my skin and I just LOVE it!!!!!
Best of all I don't break out from this foundation. My skin is getting better.

I wish they had more colors and more guiding to find your perfect match but now I mix two colors together.
I have light skin and I mix Golden and Natural. I just want the perfect match.