Neutrogena Alcohol-Free Toner

3.6

Purified Water, PEG-4, Butylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Ceteth-24, Choleth-24, Panthenol, Glyereth-26, Sodium PCA, Benzalkonium Chloride, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Chloride, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance.

on 9/10/2012 6:53:00 PM

I am quite a fan of all Neutrogena products and use this coupled with my Neutrogena cream cleanser daily. I was impressed with the clean feeling it left my skin with but noticed a change in my skin for the worse. I started to break out, but continued with this toner because I thought it was my skin purging all the dirt. 2 months later and I am still breaking out and wondering if this is doing more harm than good for my skin.

on 9/7/2012 12:01:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

nice gentle toner.
I use it sometimes after i cleanse to remove extra makeup, this toner does a good job of removing any excess. It doesn't sting any where on my skin. nice fresh scent. great refresher after a workout as well to remove extra sweat and dirt. love this as a gentle toner, affordable too :)

on 7/27/2012 11:08:00 AM

This is a staple for me. Light and refreshing, cleans my skin without drying, and removes almost all my makeup - it isn't as effective on long wear cream/gel liners, but I generally use an eye makeup remover for those anyway first. Doesn't sting or irritate. This works when my skin is normal or when it's dry/combo, and of course also when it's end-of-the-day-greasy. I've tried other comparable products but keep coming back to this, both for the price/value and quality/effectiveness.

on 7/23/2012 12:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I have gone through maybe 3 bottles of this and will continue to purchase this forever. It gets all the dirt, oil and makeup out of your pores that your clenser missed. Doesn't sting or dry out your skin, just leaves it super clean. Great product!

on 5/16/2012 6:41:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

Suffering from extremely oily, and acne-prone skin, I have yet to find my HG when it comes to toners. I have been using this toner for a little more than a week, and I have came to two conclusions: #1. It does not work well if you apply before beginning your day, and hope to see a less shiny face--in fact, it leaves a slight residue upon being applied--and #2, it is a great before bed toner--I feel as though my face is moisturized and refreshed--but yet again, do not expect any drastic changes to your oily face! Overall, I enjoy this product because it's "Alcohol-free," and prevents my oil glands from producing more oil (an effect alcohol has) however, it does not noticeably halt, or decrease my daily production. Maybe there is not a toner which last throughout the day, but it would be nice if I found one!--until then, this will due for the night time.
EDIT:
I am now using Clinique's "Mild" Clarifying Lotion which contains NO alcohol, but Salcylic Acid: interesting, eh? :)

on 4/25/2012 9:49:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I used this specifically when I was on Accutane, and needed something gentle. It does not sting or irritate the skin at all. It was about $6 US at Walmart and one bottle would last about a month, using it 2x a day.

on 4/25/2012 9:10:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I have been using this product for about a year, and I find it to really work for my skin. I use it quite often. It is not harsh on my skin and cleans any last bit of makeup I may have on. I highly recommend this product for someone with sensitive skin. Also great for dry skin since it does not strip the moisture from your face.

on 4/21/2012 2:19:00 PM

I had such high hopes for this product. I've heard great reviews about it, but it did not react well with my skin. Although it did not break me out (nor did it help with my breakouts), it caused patches of flaky, extremely itchy and irritated skin spread near my eye area. Although I did not apply this toner anywhere near my eye, continued use of this toner only prolonged my dry itchy patches. After discontinuing use for 2 months and extreme moisturizing, my skin finally returned back to normal.

on 4/20/2012 4:55:00 PM

I am using this toner right now after I wash my face. Compare with pore refining toner, this toner is much better than last one. Any kind of skin type could use. Moisturize well,it good to use everyday and price is inexpensive.

on 4/15/2012 4:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Neutral

It is my third bottle of toner, I must say I like this one.

It doesn't have the drying / tightness effect, leaves my skin soft and the moisture doesn't disapper!! (But does not leave my skin oily):-) some toners leave my skin a bit red or inflammed rather, this is perfect for me to use morning and night.

This is not a special toner average in my opinion, so....basicly use this if you have great skin!. I will DEF buy again!
People with dry/sen skin will benefit from this