October 2, 2014 | 1572 users online

Toners - Neutrogena - Alcohol-Free Toner

rated 3 of 5 on 1/26/2012 7:42:00 AM More reviews by aessop

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This toner is not a miracle worker. Don't bother with it if you're looking to minimise your pores as it won't do a thing for you. However if you're looking for a gentle alcohol free toner that freshens up your skin, lifts up residue not caught by your cleanser and makes your moisturiser easier to apply, then this is for you. The price is cheap and packaging is sanitary. However my one gripe with this is that it has fragrance in its list of ingredients which I hate. It doesn't irritate my skin but other sensitive-skinned persons may have a problem with it.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2012 7:18:00 PM More reviews by ricalaa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

What caught my attention about this toner was the words "alcohol free". I've been using toners with alcohol in it and I felt that it was a bit harsh and I just felt that it wasn't good for my skin, so I decided to opt for a "healthier" toner. It did not break me out, picked up any left over dirt on my face, and it doesn't have an industrial smell that other toners have. I would recommend this toner for those that have sensitive, acne prone skin and want something gentle to pick up what your cleanser did not.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/11/2012 1:37:00 AM More reviews by HoneyDipp

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Black

okay been using this for a week maybe more *WHY EVEN BOTHER*
Its definately gentle, smells nice and face feels clean.....sorta BUT it is pretty much useless to help control shine. Like other people are saying it does leave your face shiney and sticky after using it, i don't get it. I suggest u do wash it off after or else u'll just be looking shiney + some, but its an unneccessary for a toner. POINT BLANK its a crappy product unless u do have dry and sensitive skin, even then its questionable. THE SEARCH FOR A GOOD TONER CONTINUES!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/1/2012 10:44:00 PM More reviews by GooMavs

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

this is the absolute WORST product I have EVER used. I have never broken out like this from a product before. I have used it twice and it leaves a sticky residue on your face. Now I am left with whiteheads covering my entire face- I feel disgusting. Stay far away from this!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/29/2011 5:32:00 PM More reviews by dezichan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've used this toner off and on for a few years. I like it because it is gentle enough for me and great when I clean off my make-up and want to get rid of whatever traces are left. Even after using Pond's, this stuff always gets a little more make-up off my face. But besides doing that, this toner is quite useless. Doesn't help with my flakes or the appearance of my skin at all. No improvement with unclogging my pores. I find that Clinique's gentle toner does so much better job with making my skin feel nicer and look healthier. So if you just want something to help with make-up removal and are on a budget with low expectations, this toner is probably for you.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2011 9:18:00 PM More reviews by Kaylaneverton13

I truly love this product. Before i found this product i was using clean and clear toner and that is pretty much straight alcohol. The smelled gross and didn`t help my skin. But then i found the neutrogena toner at walmart for around 7-8 dollars. It feels fresh on your skin and helps dry skin a bit. It doesn`t have a strong smell but it just smells fresh and clean. Your pores feel clean after you use this. I would personally recommand it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2011 10:10:00 PM More reviews by melangerehab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Eh, this stuff is meh. I swore by it for a while, but it doesn't do much for oiliness. It makes your skin soft and clean but like other reviewers are saying, it does its job and nothing more.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2011 5:05:00 PM More reviews by Candy123718

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I think this toner does the job it's meant to do, take off my makeup easily and get rid of an excess oil. I use it everyday, morning and night. I have just about reached the halfway point of the bottle. But the only thing that I don't like about this toner is that it leaves a shiny residue that I wash off afterwards. And I have to unscrew the top every time I use it but I find the little hole you un-cap to small for a cotton pad. But overall, I like this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2011 4:52:00 PM More reviews by AteenJoy13

this does its job, nothing less nothing more. i use it in the morning to clean my face because I'm too lazy to wash my face. Its alcohol free so it isn't harsh on my skin. I was at the store and decided to pick this b/c the other toners had salycic acid I was afraid that they would be to harsh. Its easy to use, just squirt it on a cotton ball. It doesn't leave my face sticky it leaves it clean!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/31/2011 1:18:00 PM More reviews by tengyteng

Doesnt work for me at all. My pores didnt get smaller, my complexion is still uneven. Im still oily.