April 16, 2014 | 1942 users online

Toners - Neutrogena - Alcohol-Free Toner

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2011 10:10:00 PM More reviews by melangerehab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Eh, this stuff is meh. I swore by it for a while, but it doesn't do much for oiliness. It makes your skin soft and clean but like other reviewers are saying, it does its job and nothing more.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2011 5:05:00 PM More reviews by Candy123718

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I think this toner does the job it's meant to do, take off my makeup easily and get rid of an excess oil. I use it everyday, morning and night. I have just about reached the halfway point of the bottle. But the only thing that I don't like about this toner is that it leaves a shiny residue that I wash off afterwards. And I have to unscrew the top every time I use it but I find the little hole you un-cap to small for a cotton pad. But overall, I like this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2011 4:52:00 PM More reviews by AteenJoy13

this does its job, nothing less nothing more. i use it in the morning to clean my face because I'm too lazy to wash my face. Its alcohol free so it isn't harsh on my skin. I was at the store and decided to pick this b/c the other toners had salycic acid I was afraid that they would be to harsh. Its easy to use, just squirt it on a cotton ball. It doesn't leave my face sticky it leaves it clean!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/31/2011 1:18:00 PM More reviews by tengyteng

Doesnt work for me at all. My pores didnt get smaller, my complexion is still uneven. Im still oily.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2011 11:34:00 PM More reviews by LilacShine9

I thought that this would be a good basic alcohol-free toner, so non-irritating. My skin just hated it and Im pretty sure that is because it contains paraphens and fragrance. If you have sensitive skin or your skin gets clogged fairly easily, stay away from this!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/30/2011 9:52:00 PM More reviews by ProductJunkieNut

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I wasn't impressed with this at all. Maybe it would work better for people who have a drier skin type than mine, but it def. didn't work for me. I swear, minutes after using it, my skin got oily again. Still have a whole bottle of it sitting in my cabinet,ugh.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2011 4:18:00 PM More reviews by yorkieluvr

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I recently tried this toner as it was cheaper than what I had been using, and I love it! It gets the job done, leaves my face feeling clean and refreshed and no sticky residue. I love that there is no alcohol in it also. Will definitely repurchase!!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/22/2011 10:15:00 PM More reviews by glam88

This is my second toner i absolutely love it smell great also remove the left over makeup but i still wash my face after using this toner cause i don't like the sticky feeling of it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2011 9:47:00 PM More reviews by SugarPlum29

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this toner! It does wonders for my face. Every night, I take my makeup off and wash my face very very well.... or so I think. I apply the toner with a cotton-ball right afterwards and I always never find the cotton-ball white. It picks up everything you thought you washed off with your face wash. And the best part is that it's alcohol-free! It doesn't burn or irritate my skin and neither is it greasy. It leaves my face feeling so clean. And the price isn't bad compared to Clinique which has alcohol in it. I recommend it to anyone because you never know what your leaving behind just washing your face alone.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2011 3:43:00 PM More reviews by GreenTea02

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This toner works well on my sensitive-dry skin. It does not break me out and no burning occurs when applying. Most toners tend to leave my skin red & blotchy because of the alcohol, this one does not. I use by applying 2-4 drops on a cotton ball and swiping over my skin after cleansing. It removes any traces of makeup, oil, cleanser that were left behind. When examining the cotton ball I see brown/black dirt; sometimes beige residue from my MAC powder or Missha BB cream. It leaves my skin smooth and slightly moisturized. I wouldn't buy again because I now make my own toner.