December 21, 2014 | 1724 users online

Hair Treatments - Kerastase - Oleo-Relax Masque

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2009 4:18:00 AM More reviews by beautyambition

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I think i may CRY!!!
Firstly, I have fine way hair (just past my shoulders).
This line of hair care has worked like MAGIC!
I have been on the hunt for a de-frizzing shampoo-conditioner for a while now but I had always ruled out Kerastase because of the price. After losing hope I finally purshased the shampoo and treatment in this line. I am so happy I did.
The shampoo in conjuction with the treatment gives me the hair I have always desired. This includes frizz-free, shiny, de-tangled, lovely waves. This product gives me just that.
The most surprising thing about this product was it's softening ability and the added benefit of making my hair REALLY SHINY! I am one happy consumer today :)
Anyone with fine frizzy hair will love this line! TRY IT DESPITE THE PRICE...

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2009 12:41:00 AM More reviews by tengyteng

LOVE LOVE LOVE this product
tried it at a friend's and boy i was blown away
my hair tend to be tangled, dry, brittle due to straightening, bleaching, colouring etc.
after using this, i have baby soft hair but i guess a lil amount will do as too much will tend to limp ur hair out and make it greasy the next day.
its sooooooooo pricy over here but its a great product

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2009 12:24:00 AM More reviews by kimorris

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This de-frizzed and de-bouffed my dry, coarse, frequently-dyed hair a bit, but not as much as its reputation or cost led to me believe. As I had to use large quantitities of it each time I washed my hair, I also ended up finishing this much, much sooner than the Bain Oleo Relax. Unattractive packaging, but at least it was in a tub so that every last bit of expensive product could be scraped out.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2009 6:22:00 PM More reviews by sardav

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is like nectar in a jar for my hair, I have thick, wavy/curly hair and suffer from frizziness. This is awesome and I don't use much and only use half way through. Really works a treat.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2009 3:49:00 PM More reviews by aamelton

Truly exceptional product -- in combination with Oleo-Relax Shampoo and Elixir -- for my thick, wavy (often chaotic), single-color processed, mid-length, heavily layered hair.

I shampoo/condition my hair in the evening -- head to bed damp -- and wake up with silky, sultry bed head hair. Leaves a very minimal tactile coat of oils that not only makes my hair smell divine, but also slightly -- yet absolutely brilliantly -- tames my multiple rock-star layers. (Sort of a Chrissie Hynde meets Helena Christensen.)

No other product nor styling tool is needed.

I ogled Kerastase for a couple years before taking the leap to purchase (based on price). Now, I simply cannot do without. The difference between the Oleo-Relax line and any other is so drastic and appalling that on the very seldom occasions in the last two years that I have not used the products, my husband commented, and I quote verbatim: "Whatever you did to your hair, don't do it again. It looks like shit."

I have two years worth of back-up tubs of the shampoo, conditioner and serum in the horrifying event that they ever pull this outstanding line off the market.

I touted one other product years ago (Purology -- and I do still use the clarifying shampoo); however, nothing (and I mean nothing) has ever come close to the Oleo-Relax line. I would pay triple -- without hesitation.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2009 2:10:00 PM More reviews by bren81

I wish it is easier to find kerastase products in Canada! (please update your website Kerastase!)

I first discovered this treatment while I was living in Japan. It was expensive but at the time, I had colored my hair and permed it in 3 days so my hair was extremely damanged. It just looked like a massive tangled mess! I picked it up on a whim and oh my best hair product purchase ever. The packaging sucks because the product is in a jar like case. In a shower it's easy to contaminate with water and you have to dip your fingers to get the product and the cap can get slippery etc etc but the product itself makes up all any flaws!!! After washing my hair, I apply this treatment generously all over my hair (careful not to directly apply on my scalp because it's very rich), wrap it up and watch my favorite TV show for half an hour and wash the whole thing off. My hair is shiny, healthy, soft and wonderful!!!!!! And unlike other rich treatment, it will not irritate my scalp or cause breakouts or residue build up. If you are suffering from damaged hair due to coloring and other hair treatment, I stongly recommend this product. It will definitely make a big difference!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2009 7:19:00 PM More reviews by kisska

This mask is a gem for my hair. I bought 2 of them in Aruba, in hair salon at Renaissance Mall. I paid just $23 per jar. I was really happy to find this great deal. It works perfectly, my hair is shining and soft, no frizz at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2009 8:29:00 AM More reviews by Curcan

this is it, i'm not buying other stuff, im done searching. this stuff works great HOWEVER, half way through the product i noticed it kind of stopped having the same effect (i used it everytime i washed), so i had to take a break from it and restart after a while. this product is definitely worth the cost because it lasts A LONGG TIMEE. u only need to use a little bit plus with the break and all.. you're set for quite a long while.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2009 4:07:00 PM More reviews by suggar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I agree with Milena's post. I like this conditioner for its de-frizzing and added softness without any weighing down of the hair. Masq for thick hair is great for adding moisture but this conditioner is better for volume and de-frizz. I also am alternating between the two. It seems to be the best balance for volume and moisture! These products are amazing!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2009 10:00:00 PM More reviews by Milena

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I own both the Oleo-Relax masque and the Masquintense for thick hair. In my opinion and experience, Masquintense is better for adding moisture and softness while Oleo-Relax is better for defrizzing. I use either one every other week depending on my mood and what I think my hair needs. My hair is bleached, highlighted and lowlighted, medium-long in length (about two inches past my collarbone and a bit longer in the back), and frequently heat-styled. Oleo-Relax masque is an orange-colored gel-cream with a rose scent. I spread a walnut sized amount through my hair, leave it in for about 10-15 minutes and rinse. This makes hair SO smooth, sleek and shiny; it takes down any frizzies and flyaways. I haven't found anything that even compares to this product. Will repurchase.