Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess

4.3

Talc, Zinc Stearate, c12-15 alkyl octanoate, c9-15 fluoroalcohol phosphates, lauroyl lysine, acrylates copolymer, pentaerythrityl, tetraoctanoate, farnesylacetate, farnesol, bisabolol, pathenyl triacetate, BHT, phenoxyethanol, isopropylparaben, butylparaben, isobutylparaben, mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides

on 2/26/2012 1:17:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I was skeptical about this bronzer at first because it only comes in one color. So I was really happy when I used it and found that the color is just right. It's not too pink, not too brown - just a nice subtle warm glow. I've been able to cut back on the amount of blush I use, so now my face looks much more natural (even younger!!!) And no shimmer - another great plus. I'll definitely be making this a staple in my makeup routine.

on 1/23/2012 4:47:00 AM

Very natural looking. Goes on smooth, No funny orange or brown or glittery colors.

on 1/20/2012 12:40:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

LOVE LOVE LOVE this bronzer! it is the most amazing shade...the perfect shade! not orangy nor that dirty brown/mud shade. I think it does more than give you an amazing sun kissed glow it smooths out my skin tone and smooths my pores too giving me a flawless look. Idk how to explain it...this stuff is amazing and i always get compliments when i'm wearing this. Many complain about the price of this but you're getting 21 grams...if compared to drug store 10 grams would cost around $10 so 20 would cost $20. this is only $10 more than that for an even more amazing product and it lasts forever!!!

on 1/4/2012 6:46:00 PM

Definitely my favorite bronzer of all time. This is a product I have been using for many years because the color gives such an amazing NATURAL sun-kissed glow. On occasion, I have even had people ask me if I have been away on vacation because I look like I have an amazing tan. Though the price is a little steep, there is A LOT of product so it's totally worth it. For those who haven't tried it yet, you MUST give it a shot. You have no idea what you're missing!

on 12/15/2011 8:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

LOVE IT. but i cant say its my HG bronzer, since im a bronzer junkie. but i'd say its in my top 3; lancome star bronzer in riche, and benefit's hoola.

this is a fantastic natural and soft bronzer. it says matte but there are small glitters but its definitley not noticeable once applied. lasts all day, and looks great along with estee lauder's tender blush in rosewood.

the only con? TOO EXPENSIVE. but this product will take a long time to run out of.

on 12/9/2011 5:41:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I love this product sooo much but if only it wasnt so expensive! Jees

on 11/8/2011 7:00:00 PM

This is a WONDERFUL product, actually i'm in love with the complete estee lauder's line, looks so natural on me, actually it gives me a pretty fresh and sexy look when i put just mascara and hang out that way, i've been told i look gorgeous. I recommend it.

on 10/14/2011 9:14:00 PM

I love this product. I'm relatively fair with beige tones and this bronzer is the best, colour-wise, of any I've tried. It doesn't look "orangey" at all. The shimmer is so subtle it doesn't particulary show when on, but there is a "glow". I got it in a gift-set quad with 3 blushes - one of which is "pink kiss" which looks really pretty when paired with "bronze goddess".

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Love, Love , love this! The large packing makes it so easy to use a large bronzer brush. I love the large mirror as well. Color is perfect. Not orangey at all. Slight shimmer. Looks very natural on. Color is buildable. and it last forever! I had mine for 2 yrs. Good quality and worth the money!

on 10/6/2011 12:35:00 AM

This is in my top 5 bronzers of all time.(MAC Matte Bronze,Smashbox "Deep" Bronze,Estee Bronze Goddess,Hoola and Mark Pro Bronze)

I am a Pale Porcelain Princess...... and MAC's NC15 is almost too dark for me.
So, its so darn hard to find bronzers/blushes that aren't orangey on me and this one doesn't!

I use this as a blush.I actually only use bronzer's for my blush, browned blushes or deeper berry blushes. Since I do not look good in pinks and orange/peachy blushes.

This is very compacted and there is absolutely no fallout.
Well worth the money and its already lasted me well over a year and there's barely a dent!

It goes on sheerly so it can be built up to as dark as you wanna go.

The color is actually a killer BRONZE and since it is an actual bronze it does have a reddish undertone. Which really saves bronzers from being too yellow,orange or dirty.
I know this is stated as a Matte but there are some soft bronzey satiny shimmers in the pan.....but they do not transfer a lot onto my face.
Thank Goodness because I have larger pores on my cheeks and glitter like shimmers sux! Lol!
I love this stuff!