August 22, 2014 | 1979 users online

Bronzers - Estee Lauder - Bronze Goddess

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2011 9:26:00 AM More reviews by missleahchristine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Love, Love , love this! The large packing makes it so easy to use a large bronzer brush. I love the large mirror as well. Color is perfect. Not orangey at all. Slight shimmer. Looks very natural on. Color is buildable. and it last forever! I had mine for 2 yrs. Good quality and worth the money!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2011 12:35:00 AM More reviews by mrsleonidas

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is in my top 5 bronzers of all time.(MAC Matte Bronze,Smashbox "Deep" Bronze,Estee Bronze Goddess,Hoola and Mark Pro Bronze)

I am a Pale Porcelain Princess...... and MAC's NC15 is almost too dark for me.
So, its so darn hard to find bronzers/blushes that aren't orangey on me and this one doesn't!

I use this as a blush.I actually only use bronzer's for my blush, browned blushes or deeper berry blushes. Since I do not look good in pinks and orange/peachy blushes.

This is very compacted and there is absolutely no fallout.
Well worth the money and its already lasted me well over a year and there's barely a dent!

It goes on sheerly so it can be built up to as dark as you wanna go.

The color is actually a killer BRONZE and since it is an actual bronze it does have a reddish undertone. Which really saves bronzers from being too yellow,orange or dirty.
I know this is stated as a Matte but there are some soft bronzey satiny shimmers in the pan.....but they do not transfer a lot onto my face.
Thank Goodness because I have larger pores on my cheeks and glitter like shimmers sux! Lol!
I love this stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2011 3:55:00 AM More reviews by nicolejenn

Love this!! Blends really well!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2011 11:54:00 AM More reviews by ocgirl007

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love it, Its very natual looking, no sparkles, but for day you dont want
a disco look, its great for weekends when you want to get out of the house fast, just use this and you are good to go.....and it does NOT
turn an ugly orange or mud color....

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2011 11:50:00 PM More reviews by lipglossandletdown678

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My HG bronzer.

I love this bronzer. It gives a geat natural sun kissed look or you can layer it for more color.

The thing I like the most about it is that I can use it over my finishing powder or just go without the powder and use this right over my foundation. It doesn't make me oily or greasy through out the day, but never looks cakey.

I usually apply this with a pretty liberal hand and I also like that there isn't a lot of fall out; the powder seems to be very silky and not very powdery or "loose." So that when I go to apply it, I don't have bronzer fall out on my clothes (Stila, Im looking at you).

And it's a GREAT value. It's HUGE. I use bronzer everyday, and a LOT of it, and this bronzer lasts me forever. Especially compared with many other department store type bronzer, you get a lot of product for you money.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/30/2011 11:21:00 PM More reviews by sw86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wish there was a maybe option in the "would you buy this again" question. I'm not sure if I would buy this again because of the price. I don't mind splurging on cosmetics if the product is really good, especially since I work at a department store and get a discount. This bronzer is pretty good, it does add a nice natural glow. If you like it darker then you have to really layer it a bit. I just like EL products because they feel good on my skin and don't break me out. But, overall there was nothing that really stood out about this bronzer, I feel there are a lot that could compare and be better than this one. Probably cheaper too.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2011 2:09:00 PM More reviews by karafraser

I have quite pale skin (NC15 to NC20) and am always on the lookout for a bronzer that can give me some colour without looking orange or unatural (easier said than done). I have tried lots of bronzers and I have to say, for my colouring, this bronzer is my absolute favourite.

This is quite expensive but the container you get is huge and should last a long time. I also love the packaging. It comes in a large bronze coloured compact, which clicks shut (so no mess from it accidentally opening in your bag) and has a mirror inside. I use the mirror for touch ups through out the day as it is bigger than any of my other mirrored compacts - really useful.

The bronzer itself is a lovely golden brown. It definitely looks darker in the pan that it is on the skin so it is worth trying this before you buy it. I tried it on a friend of mine who is VERY pale. When she saw it in the pan she wasn't sure about it but once it was on it looked incredibly natural. If i apply this lightly it is very subtle and gives my skin a bit of a glow. It can be easily built up to give a really strong (but still natural) colour. It does have a little shimmer in it but this is not noticeable at all and i have used this for to contour. I also sometimes use it as an eyeshadow, either all over my lids or as a crease colour and it works well for both.

I will definitely repurchase this bronzer, when i eventully run out!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2011 1:41:00 AM More reviews by Jibriell

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I never thought this bronzer would be this good!
I wanted to buy a bronzer because the one I was using, which is an old Dior one, is too dark for my skintone even when I apply it with a light hand so the sales lady offered me this one.
At first I didn't know if it was going to work 'cause it looked really dark and sparkly but after trying it I fell in love with this product!
The finish is almost matte and the color is so subtle I can't go wrong with it even if I load the brush with tons of product, it's very natural not orange at all and it makes my cheek makeup look so pretty.
The packaging is very pretty and huge, the brush is big too but I've never used it, the mirror is huge as well and it seems like this will last very long.
Totally recommend this one if you don't know which bronzer to buy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2011 1:01:00 PM More reviews by JayLammMD

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I purchased this product just from the reviews from MUA, and it is a winner. I was a little concerned because being male I didn't want any sparkles on my face, I just wanted a soft focus healthy glow.
I've done so much to my face with laser, botox,peels, that I don't dare go into the sun without major sun-screen but I want a little bit of color too. After all it is summer-time.
This product did not dissapoint.
I use my big mac powder brush to apply just a little product across the top of my cheeks nose and even less on my forehead. Then I buff buff buff with a kabuki brush. When finished I have this truly natural looking healthy glow that last all day long. I find the 32.00$ price tag to be a little expensive, but you get a lot and I think it will last a long time.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/30/2011 11:50:00 AM More reviews by carolinewknight

Decent bronzer but like all EL and Clinique products in the UK, it's expensive! Price aside, I have been using this for over 3 months and still plenty left, probably because I only use it for special occassions. I never go for a bronzer with orange/y tones, thankfully this doesn't give that fake-baked look. Goes on quite evenly on my fair/medium skin tone and comes with a soft brush, which unlike previous reviewers - I don't have any issues with. Not HG for me but I would still probably end-up buying this again, partly because I'm such a sucker for high-end products!