Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess

4.3

Talc, Zinc Stearate, c12-15 alkyl octanoate, c9-15 fluoroalcohol phosphates, lauroyl lysine, acrylates copolymer, pentaerythrityl, tetraoctanoate, farnesylacetate, farnesol, bisabolol, pathenyl triacetate, BHT, phenoxyethanol, isopropylparaben, butylparaben, isobutylparaben, mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides

on 3/22/2012 3:28:00 PM

This product is a bit pricey, but my skins loves it and it looks very natural on me. I used to love the bronzing pearls that Estee Lauder had, but when they were discontinued I went to this. Really like it ... just wish it were a bit cheaper.

on 3/19/2012 11:09:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I wanted this bronzer to work but it just isn't pigmented enough for my skintone. Bronze Goddess only comes in one shade and it is considered a matte bronzer. The texture is so buttery soft. This bronzer feels so luxurious on the skin and the tone is perfection. The tone isn't too orange or too brown. I would call this bronzer a beautiful true bronzey look...something you would acheive in the sun. However, on my medium toned olive skin it just doesn't show up that great even with a few layers on. I could get away with this shade in the winter but I can get a few shades darker in the summer and this can't work for me. I wish EL would come out with more shades in this!

on 2/26/2012 1:17:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I was skeptical about this bronzer at first because it only comes in one color. So I was really happy when I used it and found that the color is just right. It's not too pink, not too brown - just a nice subtle warm glow. I've been able to cut back on the amount of blush I use, so now my face looks much more natural (even younger!!!) And no shimmer - another great plus. I'll definitely be making this a staple in my makeup routine.

on 1/23/2012 4:47:00 AM

Very natural looking. Goes on smooth, No funny orange or brown or glittery colors.

on 1/20/2012 12:40:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

LOVE LOVE LOVE this bronzer! it is the most amazing shade...the perfect shade! not orangy nor that dirty brown/mud shade. I think it does more than give you an amazing sun kissed glow it smooths out my skin tone and smooths my pores too giving me a flawless look. Idk how to explain it...this stuff is amazing and i always get compliments when i'm wearing this. Many complain about the price of this but you're getting 21 grams...if compared to drug store 10 grams would cost around $10 so 20 would cost $20. this is only $10 more than that for an even more amazing product and it lasts forever!!!

on 1/4/2012 6:46:00 PM

Definitely my favorite bronzer of all time. This is a product I have been using for many years because the color gives such an amazing NATURAL sun-kissed glow. On occasion, I have even had people ask me if I have been away on vacation because I look like I have an amazing tan. Though the price is a little steep, there is A LOT of product so it's totally worth it. For those who haven't tried it yet, you MUST give it a shot. You have no idea what you're missing!

on 12/15/2011 8:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

LOVE IT. but i cant say its my HG bronzer, since im a bronzer junkie. but i'd say its in my top 3; lancome star bronzer in riche, and benefit's hoola.

this is a fantastic natural and soft bronzer. it says matte but there are small glitters but its definitley not noticeable once applied. lasts all day, and looks great along with estee lauder's tender blush in rosewood.

the only con? TOO EXPENSIVE. but this product will take a long time to run out of.

on 12/9/2011 5:41:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I love this product sooo much but if only it wasnt so expensive! Jees

on 11/8/2011 7:00:00 PM

This is a WONDERFUL product, actually i'm in love with the complete estee lauder's line, looks so natural on me, actually it gives me a pretty fresh and sexy look when i put just mascara and hang out that way, i've been told i look gorgeous. I recommend it.

on 10/14/2011 9:14:00 PM

I love this product. I'm relatively fair with beige tones and this bronzer is the best, colour-wise, of any I've tried. It doesn't look "orangey" at all. The shimmer is so subtle it doesn't particulary show when on, but there is a "glow". I got it in a gift-set quad with 3 blushes - one of which is "pink kiss" which looks really pretty when paired with "bronze goddess".

Popular Bronzers