December 21, 2014 | 1658 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Spite lipglass

rated 3 of 5 on 2/17/2005 10:09:00 PM More reviews by alikat321

I don't know what happened with this one. I tried it at the counter and I liked it, but when I got it homw it seemed to be a different colour. It's much to grey for my fair complection.

I will not be buying this colour again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2005 4:56:00 PM More reviews by thatstar

This is one of the only tinted lip colors I will wear. It works well with my fair skin and light brown hair. Lipglass texture is quite sticky, so avoid wearing your long hair down on a windy day while wearing it.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/12/2005 7:17:00 PM More reviews by Bharathi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favourite lipglass color and I'm on my third tube! I'm a very fair-skinned Indian so with absolutely no other makeup on (except maybe some mascara) a little bit of spite really helps. If I am going for dramatic eyes, then a thick layer of Spite really gives me a J-Lo look.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/27/2004 8:51:00 PM More reviews by njiwana

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Lust is the colour I want my lips to be. Spite IS the colour of my lips, with some zombie-like tendencies. It's a non shimmery, light mauve-grey colour. Great for the I've-just-died-6-hours-ago look.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2004 1:22:00 AM More reviews by akemi76

HG!!! This is my #1 favorite lip color by MAC. I do think the price is a little high for a lip gloss, but I justified the purchase by convincing myself that one tube lasts a long time and it's a great color. (I'm sure everyone else out there is also guilty of talking themselves into buying things!) Anyway, I highly recommend this color to all the Asian girls out there!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2004 9:10:00 PM More reviews by shanidy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a pigmented brown. It looks more like coffee with cream on me than chocolate milk. I'm not very impressed with this one. It doesn't do much for my ppp skin. There is no shimmer or glitter, just a boring medium brown IMO.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2004 10:11:00 AM More reviews by MsOJ

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Divided views on this one. The colour works on me - it doesn't come out as "chocolate milk" but as a plummy neutral.

The stickiness gives it good staying power for a gloss. Though to be honest it doesn't look much like a glassy gloss on me - more of a creamy supple look.

The paleness works on my pale pink skin for a sort of modern, subtler update on the classic 60s look - big dark eyes and lips that are pale but still defined and a bit luscious.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2004 8:24:00 PM More reviews by implosive

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

GGG, NC45 select sheer powder, Dark in blot powder. Spite is a beautiful milky chocolate color. It is similar to Chai Lipglass however, it doesn't have the white undertones. This is a neutral gloss that adds a bit of pigment and shine to my lips. I love this color very much. I use this for bold eyes or just an overall natural look.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2004 7:07:00 PM More reviews by Marybelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My favorite overall lipgloss. I like chai, but prefer Spite. It is like chocolate milk and is very flattering on me, however, I think this is a hit-or-miss shade that everyone needs to try on first. I am a PPP with very dark hair and eyes and this shade does not wash me out at all, in fact it seems to do tha opposite. It looks like a lavender-taupe when on and is a medium shade. I am not into bright pinks or reds, and this is a perfect darker neutral shade. Plus, MAC lipglasses smell so wonderful, lightly vanilla and not overpowering. I could wear this forever!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/13/2004 11:23:00 AM More reviews by Ecstacez

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I'm a MMM and this is a brownish/nude shade. It's almost identical to Chai but I prefer Spite because Chai looks white on my lips. Spite leaves my lips very glossy, as every MAC lipglass.. but I don't really like the color on me. Makes me look sick almost. All MAC lipglasses are sticky, so I apply lipbalm beforehand and the glasses go on smoother.