August 27, 2014 | 1774 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Lip Smacker in Watermelon

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 4/23/2006 6:49:00 AM More reviews by esther_oh

I generally don't like watermelon lip products. They always smell weird to me.. like wax. This was no different. I like the pink shade however. It doesn't make the lips a weird bright colour, just natural pink.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/17/2006 9:19:00 PM More reviews by brokap

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Very juicy smell. Very handy packaging. You can't really go wrong with Lip Smackers as they are nice and moisturising plus cheap.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2006 11:09:00 PM More reviews by mirandafair

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have a soft spot for this particular Lip Smacker because I was wearing it the first time I kissed a guy I had had a crush on for *ages*. Afterwards, he asked me if I had been chewing watermelon bubble gum :) It was a very cute moment that attests to the accuracy of the watermelon flavor! Like all Lip Smackers, it makes my lips smooth and slightly shiny.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2005 3:36:00 PM More reviews by VoteForPedro

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Not really one of my favorites, more of one of the boring lipsmackers. I don't hate it, and Ill use it, but I don't really like it that much. It goes on clear and smells like lemonade.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2005 9:45:00 PM More reviews by ScarletStarlet

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This Lip Smacker is probably my favourite. I used to use Lip Smackers all the time as a kid, but stopped as I grew up. My friend gave this one to me because I love watermelon, and I'm now in love with Lip Smackers again. They're wonderful! It smells great and moisturizes well, and is now one of my favourite lip balms once again.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2005 3:32:00 PM More reviews by ohsosweet

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

*This reminds me of that watermelon Bubblicious gum I always loved when I was younger.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2005 2:59:00 PM More reviews by xsupermel

this is my favorite balm!! its cute, gives a great shine, cheap, and feels good on ur lips. why not try it. its only 1.69.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2005 7:02:00 PM More reviews by bunnypie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

yummy :) first I have to say it smells and tastes so nice. I always lick my lips after I apply it, lol. plus, the texture of it is excellent. it is one of my favourite lip balms since it has so many things in one, like, tastes good, smells good, makes my lips soft and stays on them too. yes, and watermelon is just so nice and fresh for the summer, but I will use it in winter too. too bad that it doesnt exist in Germany, that is evil. so I just got some from my friend from Canada.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2005 12:29:00 AM More reviews by pammo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is PERFECT for the upcoming summer season (right when all the watermelons come out, hehe). It is pink in the tube, but goes on clear; same waxy, but not too slippery, texture like all the Original Lip Smackers. Definitely a winner with the wonderful scent!! =)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2005 12:22:00 AM More reviews by wcw74

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Everytime I put on this lipsmacker I think of Watermelon Jolly Ranchers. The scent lasts for only a minute but I'm fine with that, don't need to be smelling my lip balm all day. Lipsmackers in general are very comfortable and moisturizing on my lips and this one is no exception. Will definitely keep buying this one (along with Vanilla and Dr. Pepper)!