Bonne Bell Lip Smacker in Watermelon

Price: $

Price: $

on 6/12/2006 5:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

i LOVED the taste and the smell but it wasn't moisturizing during winter.

on 4/23/2006 6:49:00 AM

I generally don't like watermelon lip products. They always smell weird to me.. like wax. This was no different. I like the pink shade however. It doesn't make the lips a weird bright colour, just natural pink.

on 1/17/2006 9:19:00 PM

Very juicy smell. Very handy packaging. You can't really go wrong with Lip Smackers as they are nice and moisturising plus cheap.

on 1/4/2006 11:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I have a soft spot for this particular Lip Smacker because I was wearing it the first time I kissed a guy I had had a crush on for *ages*. Afterwards, he asked me if I had been chewing watermelon bubble gum :) It was a very cute moment that attests to the accuracy of the watermelon flavor! Like all Lip Smackers, it makes my lips smooth and slightly shiny.

on 11/27/2005 3:36:00 PM

Not really one of my favorites, more of one of the boring lipsmackers. I don't hate it, and Ill use it, but I don't really like it that much. It goes on clear and smells like lemonade.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This Lip Smacker is probably my favourite. I used to use Lip Smackers all the time as a kid, but stopped as I grew up. My friend gave this one to me because I love watermelon, and I'm now in love with Lip Smackers again. They're wonderful! It smells great and moisturizes well, and is now one of my favourite lip balms once again.

on 8/12/2005 3:32:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

*This reminds me of that watermelon Bubblicious gum I always loved when I was younger.

on 8/6/2005 2:59:00 PM

this is my favorite balm!! its cute, gives a great shine, cheap, and feels good on ur lips. why not try it. its only 1.69.

on 7/30/2005 7:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

yummy :) first I have to say it smells and tastes so nice. I always lick my lips after I apply it, lol. plus, the texture of it is excellent. it is one of my favourite lip balms since it has so many things in one, like, tastes good, smells good, makes my lips soft and stays on them too. yes, and watermelon is just so nice and fresh for the summer, but I will use it in winter too. too bad that it doesnt exist in Germany, that is evil. so I just got some from my friend from Canada.

on 6/14/2005 12:29:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This is PERFECT for the upcoming summer season (right when all the watermelons come out, hehe). It is pink in the tube, but goes on clear; same waxy, but not too slippery, texture like all the Original Lip Smackers. Definitely a winner with the wonderful scent!! =)

Recommended for Medium Skin