Cover Girl Clean Liquid Makeup Oil Control

3.0

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Talc, Glycerin, PEG/PPG 18/18 Dimethicone, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Cyclomethicone, Magnesium Sulfate, Silica, Laureth 7, Arachidyl Behenate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Trihydroxystearin, Propylparaben, Methicone, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Methylparaben, Synthetic Wax, Trisodium EDTA, Ethylene Brassylate, Stearic Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Micap

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

i like this, and i love the price. i paid $5.34 for this at Walmart. (It was $8.99 at the local rite aid.) i HATE the packaging. i don't like foundation bottles without a pump-- pain the butt to get the product out. This is very light coverage. Light weight. I needed 3 layers to get the desired coverage that I like for everyday use. Lasting power is okay. Not the most long-wearing foundation, but it stayed most of the day. (I worked out with it on, and after I was done, it was still on.) My favorite right now is still the Urban Decay Naked Skin, but this is ALOT cheaper. I prefer lighter coverage for Summer. I would repurchase,especially for the price. My only issue was that the shade I purchased, Classic Tan, was too dark. It worked well when I first applied, but it def oxidized throughout the day. I'm going to get the lighter shade, Honey. Overall, great for the price. If you want full coverage, it's not for you.

exit: Soft Honey is a perfect match for me. I've been wearing this everyday since I purchased it, under my Mark Matte-nificent powder, and it works well for me for everyday use. I prefer more natural looking, polished makeup (not too much coverage) for work, so this was perfect. lightweight, which is great & natural looking. love the price tag too! under $6 at Walmart. sure beats paying $39 for Urban Decay. Still Love Urban Decay, but i'll be using this one because it works well & it's affordable.

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Well, I went down to go get me a cold pop and then I thought somebody was barbecuing. I said OH LAWD JESUS IT'S A FIRE! On my face. If your skin is even the slightest bit sensitive, you might want to steer clear of this foundation. Got lots of little blister bumps around jaw line and forehead within 2 hrs of using the product. Ain't nobody got time for that.

on 5/27/2013 1:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I really want to try this product but they didnt have any shades for my golden olive tone that matched!! I tried neutrogenas shine control liquid and I'm glad I did. But I want to know if this might work better... If only they had more colors!! Will get the powder though...

on 5/18/2013 8:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

When I was a young tween (younger than that, even) and I first started getting into makeup, this was the foundation my Mom gave me to use. I remember this stuff stinging my skin and making an awful mess trying to get it out of the bottle. When I think of classic, basic, makeup. I think of CG Clean Makeup.

on 4/14/2013 9:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

my boyfriend bought me this about two years ago, wore it twice and I broke out in really horrible cystic acne. At the time, I wasn't even acne prone and had generally good skin. Didn't make me oily or anything, just really clogged the hell out of my pores. The color was okay and the price was right but the packaging sucks and the product was the absolute worst.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I usually use the Revlon Colorstay foundation for oily/combination skin in the color buff but I decided to try something new. I got this at walgreens for $8 in the color 525 Buff Beige. It works pretty good. I've only used it a few times so far for only a few hours at a time so I'm not sure how long it lasts. It has pretty good coverage. I don't like the packaging that much but it's okay. I prefer foundations with pumps. The only reason I would not purchase again is because covergirl tests on animals & I didn't know this until after I had already bought & used it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

This foundation breaks me out and is very streaky. I liked the color, but overall the quality of my skin deteriorated. It just wasn't agreeable and I generally don't like CG foundations. I recently bought their BB cream for Medium-Tan skin and it was orange and it streaked horribly. I mixed it with a lighter shade of Revlon and then wore it. Totally fixed it and it made the perf color. But I don't like any of CG foundations. Their Nature Luxe line is ok, it doesn't streak, but the Clean line is not for me. I wouldn't recommend it.

on 3/31/2013 7:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This foundation would have been perfect for me, if it didn't break me out. There is a good color selection for the CG Clean line. This foundation is also medium coverage so it is good for everyday wear. The formula was also very good at controlling oil as well, but it caused so many break outs every time I wore it. There is also no pump on the foundation which made it difficult to take out. I would not recommend this foundation.

on 3/30/2013 11:57:00 PM

I'm not saying I dislike this product, I will continue to use it, but I win't repurchase this. This foundation I find dries too quickly before you can really apply it well onto your face. It does keep the oil at bay though! The packaging is a bit of a nuisance because I can't control exactly how much comes out.

I think this product is "okay."

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This foundation was a color match for my skin but it covered NOTHING. zip. zilch. nada.

I think it did break me out but I cannot say for certain. Its good if you want to look like you're not wearing makeup.