Cover Girl Clean Liquid Makeup Oil Control

3.0

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Talc, Glycerin, PEG/PPG 18/18 Dimethicone, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Cyclomethicone, Magnesium Sulfate, Silica, Laureth 7, Arachidyl Behenate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Trihydroxystearin, Propylparaben, Methicone, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Methylparaben, Synthetic Wax, Trisodium EDTA, Ethylene Brassylate, Stearic Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Micap

on 3/30/2013 11:57:00 PM

I'm not saying I dislike this product, I will continue to use it, but I win't repurchase this. This foundation I find dries too quickly before you can really apply it well onto your face. It does keep the oil at bay though! The packaging is a bit of a nuisance because I can't control exactly how much comes out.

I think this product is "okay."

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This foundation was a color match for my skin but it covered NOTHING. zip. zilch. nada.

I think it did break me out but I cannot say for certain. Its good if you want to look like you're not wearing makeup.

on 2/17/2013 12:27:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

I bought this two months ago. First time I put it on, I had bad breakouts that lasted for a week. I stopped using it and skin was clear again. To make sure it was this foundation, I tried it again last week, big mistake! I haven't had this bad of a breakout for the past two years. Never buying CG foundation again.

On a separate note, it's very light coverage, and u definitely need with powder and touched up mid-day.

on 2/4/2013 11:07:00 PM

I think this is the best foundation you can buy for acne prone skin. It really does control the oil, when using this I never broke out! It has buildable coverage which I like. Very nice and natural looking. Use along with the corresponding pressed powder for the best look!

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I actually really like this...I picked it up because it is cheap but I found a shade that is relatively close to my skin tone which is usually hard because I am so white. The only thing that I don't love is the fragrance because it is pretty strong. But you can build up coverage pretty easily with this and it doesn't look too cakey.

on 1/6/2013 2:06:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I purchased a Purell hand sanitizer bottle which came with a mini bottle of hand sanitizer a few months ago from my local supermarket. The two bottles cost me around $2. The mini bottle is 1 fluid ounce, and has a cap that flips open to dispense the product. The bigger bottle is 2 fluid ounces, and instead of it having a cap like the mini bottle has, it has a white pump that looks exactly like both the black MAC pump and the pump that comes with the CoverGirl Trublend Liquid Makeup. I have a lot of trouble getting the foundation out of the bottle (which is why I took off one star for this foundation). Once my bottle of hand sanitizer finished, I cleaned the pump it came with & started using it with this foundation. Since the pump works so great dispensing the foundation, I will not be spending money to get the MAC pump. I do wish though that CoverGirl can fix the bottle so that the foundation can come out a lot easier when turning the bottle upside down, and therefore we will not have to spend extra money buying pumps to get the foundation to come out. I took a second star off for this foundation because it makes the skin around my forehead look very dry & patchy even when using moisturizer beforehand. Other than that, I do like this foundation, and I love the fact that it matches my skin tone and that it makes me look natural like I don't have any makeup on.

This is what the 2 fluid ounce bottle looks like, except that its not the advanced hand sanitizer gel from Purell: http://www.purell.com/products/on-the-go/3050-24-cmr.aspx

Worst foundation I've evr had the despair of using. After applying the slick oily product to my face and allowing it to "dry", made the mistake of touching my face, and came away with fingertips full of foundation! Will never evn think of repurchasing.

on 1/5/2013 3:46:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I see a lot of reviews complaining about the sheerness of this product, and yes, it is indeed quite sheer- but that's easy enough to combat. I read how someone put layers and layers of this product on and I just hate the mere thought of that! If you have a problem with sheerness, just mix it with another foundation that has a nice coverage (that's what I do, and it works just fine). Another qualm is the packaging- yes it sucks. The triangular is really a bad bottle shape, but I've found that if you just shake it with the lid on and *then* tap the opening on the back of your hand- or whatever you want to put it on- it come out perfectly fine (Just make sure you have the lid on tightly while shaking- yikes) Overall, it's nice for controlling oil- but I would never use this as my main foundation.

on 1/3/2013 12:18:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

The product itself is great! Good color match on my skin, blends well, and stays on for a long time compared to other foundations I've used. The only problem with this foundation is the packaging. Barely any product comes out of the opening on the bottle, even when you turn it entirely upside down. I got the hang of it after a few uses, though so it's not enough of a problem to make me not want to repurchase it.

on 12/28/2012 5:13:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Decent color selection and price. It lived up to it's expectation, it does control oil decently well. It offered no coverage what so ever and wore off in about 4-5 hours. It's also ridiculously hard to get out of the bottle, even with storing it upside down I had to dig into the glass jar with my pinky. The main problem was that it never seemed to come off. Seriously. This stuff survived through a makeup wipe, a scrub, cleanser and toner. After I would pat my face dry there would be brown makeup residue all over my white towels. Because I could never get it off I broke out horribly. I would not repurchase.