Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Concealer

4.2

New formula: Water\Aqua\Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Boron Nitride, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone, Tribehenin, Magnesium Sulfate, Titanium Dioxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Dimethicone, Methicone, Laureth-7, Glycerin, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Xanthan Gum, Alumina, Trisiloxane, Dimethicone Silylate, Sorbic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, [ /- Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Mica]

on 12/31/2013 11:32:00 AM

Skin: Other, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

this is a good concealer. the packaging is nice, never had a problem with that. i have it in 02 - light medium which is too light for me but i wanted it to highlight my face/undereye area with. it does a good job at that. it's like $23, which is pretty pricey. i put "yes" to repurchase it again, but i don't know. it's pretty pricey, and it's an average concealer. i just like it because it lasts a long time on your skin. overall, i like it. i don't like the shade selection and i don't like the price. but i like how long it lasts and how creamy it is and how well it covers.

on 12/30/2013 11:56:00 AM

I have dry skin, this looks great to cover problem spots but not under my eyes, it loks great then it dries out and cracks. I have tryed mosturizer with it and other, stuff, ..... No, doesn't work under my eyes. I have 01 light and medium light. Use it from time to time.

on 12/12/2013 1:54:00 PM

I really like this concealer. It's pretty good coverage, not cakey, smooth looking and does not settle into fine lines. It is similar to MAC prolongwear but I think the coverage is better for my undereyes. One thing I do not like is that the colour does oxidize. I am NC30 with warm undertones and I bought Warm Light-Medium. The colour is a perfect match at first but sometimes when i look in natural light, it looks orangey. I am going to get the Warm Light as well to mix it. Overall I think this is a very good concealer. Although I will still use MAC prolongwear when I know i'll be photographed. ELDW has spf 10 and i'm worried about flashback.

on 12/11/2013 5:20:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Love this concealer. It covers really well but I haven't found it to be cakey unless I apply it to already dry patches (no concealer would look nice on dry flaky skin anyway). I have oily skin and it holds up well throughout the day. My colour light-medium is a good match for my skin with yellow undertones. I use this as a spot and redness concealer and I have not used it under my eyes so I can't comment on that. Overall I would recommend this concealer, however, it is quite pricey.

on 12/10/2013 10:31:00 PM

LOVE THIS!

It isnt dry, goes on smoothy, and is SO THIN but AMZING COVERAGE!

I was hesatant using under my eyes, but it wasnt dry and didnt settle in my fine lines.

Its super cheap for what it is, only $30!!

Would buy again!

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This concealer is my HG concealer. I was sent pretty much a full size sample of this when I bought my Double Wear foundation and it's a dream. I use this for both under my eyes and blemishes and I never have a problem with it being cakey.
I have used it under all of my foundations and BB creams and I cannot fault it. I have strayed to other concealers but in the end, I always come running back to this.
Although the price is quite high, I feel more than happy paying more for something I know I can always count on.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a great concealer that covers very well and does not budge. Easy to apply and enough time to move it around until it sets. Only drawback may be that the shades available are limited and the price is quite steep (in Europe). I use the Light-medium shade.

on 11/29/2013 11:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

This is a very good concealer. The price is so worth it for such a good product. It is not too liquid-y and not too thick. You can build it up to blend and conceal very well.

on 11/2/2013 5:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Not Sure

i have very dry under eyes and this is one of the better concealers for my under eyes. it doesn't accentuate the dry skin around my eyes. it covers dark circles pretty well & brightens the eye area and it's easy to blend. this shade is much lighter than my skin so i don't use it to cover blemishes

Brilliant.... Love this concealer so much. It stays put all day long, the only concealer I have ever found that does. It's not drying, it lasts for months, doesn't irritate my eyes at all and has a very lightweight feel. I will never use a different concealer. I'm hooked.