October 22, 2014 | 1770 users online

Blush - Giorgio Armani - Sheer Blush #2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2007 9:17:00 AM More reviews by cup_cakes

Sheer blush #2... a soft pink with a hint of peach and a very subtle gleam. Very natural looking and also easy to build; it never looks harsh when you put it on. I like to use this at night, paired with smokey eyes and nude lips, it gives a soft sexy glow. I like that it doesn't look too obvious/ fake. However, it does darken slightly over the course of the day (esp if you have oily skin). Using primers/ oil-controllers /loose powder/ blotting paper in conjunction with this product would probably yield better results.

The packaging is also very nice, which is always a plus in my books.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2007 3:49:00 PM More reviews by runechan

Sheer blush #2 has more pigments than #1 and has a little bit of peach shade in it. Similar to #1, this one contains very subtle shimmer and give very nice natural flush on my cheek. I prefer #1 a bit more than #2 but #2 is very good alternative. The quality of GA blush is very great. It can be applied smoothly, give natural flush and add radiant to your cheek. It also lasts all day. The only drawback is its overly high price.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2007 8:56:00 AM More reviews by leonlavi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Very pretty peachy pink shade for a natural flush on the cheeks. am very surprised the color shows up on my NC25 Asian yellow toned skin. was worried at first that this light pinkish tone would not show up on my cheeks. the texture of the GA powder blush is very sheer and gives a very natural look..i simply love the look it gives to my cheeks!! will definately purchase it again but i cant get it here in Singapore!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2007 5:36:00 AM More reviews by muddles

A very lovely blush! Im a ppp and GA sheer blush #2 complements my NC15-20 skin with a natural peachy-pink flush. It has subtle shimmers that does not makes me look like a disco ball upon application. Suitable for any type of look, be it neutrals or not. Texture is fine, silky and the casing is sleek and elegant.Im lucky to get this blush from a mua-er since GA is not available in my country. This blush has made me more interested in venturing into this brand!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2007 9:22:00 AM More reviews by Blackberry_Girl

This has been my HG blush for quite some time now. People often wonder if it's worth the price. You do the math: I have been using this almost daily for a year and a half. I have hit pan, but I still have another good 3 months left of use probably. I will definitely repurchase this. It's a light shade so keep that in mind if you need a nicely pigmented blush, this one might not be for you, but fair to medium skin tones, this is a beautiful, natural looking blush. The color is a peachy-pink with a hint of shimmer. Au natural! I'm LSF #5, but if you're darker than that, this might be too light - if that's the case, try sheer blush #10. This is my favorite blush!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2007 10:42:00 AM More reviews by west58

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

It's hard to add anything new to all the comments already made here but since I love this blush so much I have to add my voice. The color is a soft and pretty peach/pink with a very subtle shimmer. The packaging is sleek and beautiful, classic Armani, and the black compact contains a large disc of the blush so that it will last a long time. I'm a PPP and this blush adds a perfect, healthy-looking, color to my cheeks that's perfect for daytime and also pretty and flattering for nighttime. And the color lasts, unlike some blushes that I've found just disappear soon after applying. I also use this blush over my favorite Armani Fluid Sheer (#11). A HG blush.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2007 2:43:00 PM More reviews by wcw74

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Sheer Blush #2 is the perfect blush for subtle color and that "candlelit" glow. It's a fleshy peachy pink with fine shimmers. The effect is very little color, I get more of a healthy glowy flush rather than a blushy flush if that makes sense. This blush is not meant to show up strongly on skintones, though I find that the color pops more when I wear this on top of bronzer. Strange but true. It's a very forgiving color that would work on warm, cool, and olive skintones. Just don't expect a huge color payoff like Shu or NARS, because #2 is in a league of its own. When applied and blended properly my cheekbones are well defined and I get a magnificent glow to my cheeks that don't look blushy. For reference I'm Stila 30 watts, Chanel Beige/Sand, and GA LSF 5.5.

For lipcolor pairings, anything goes! I've worn this blush sucessfully with MLBB type colors, nude lips, and red lips. GA Blush #2 is that versatile :) continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2007 11:57:00 AM More reviews by margiemoo

I absolutely adore blush and this has got to be HG day blush material. My boyfriend bought this for me, and I'm super proud of him considering he's red/green colour blind!! I'm a NC20 and this is just perfect. The texture smoooth and even though it is quite sheer, you can build the colour up easily. It's quite peachy with a hint of pink. Definitely has more pinkish tones in it than the Shu Uemura P Peach47 and not as bold a peach. It has a few very fine shimmer particles in it, but not at all noticeable when applied. The packaging is a very subtle matte black compact with a mirror which unlike the Shu Uemura (as much as I love it), does not open up in my makeupbag!! Overall, a very subtle blush that can be worn on a daily basis that gives you this wonderful ethereal glow. Would purchase again in a heartbeat besides the ridiculous price in Australia $74AUD.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2007 8:18:00 AM More reviews by MotherPanda

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this pretty blush by swapping here. This is a sweet pale pink color that I wear everyday, even in the Christmas dinner. It can be matched with most of the eye make-up. It has little shimmer on the surface but won't get shimmer on your face. I really like this color.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2007 9:00:00 PM More reviews by sweetiekinsforever

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

just like the other reviewers, armani blushes (in general) surpass all others in terms of its texture. this blush is so finely milled, resulting in a near perfect application. it really is luxurious! the color of this blush is also very unique. it's not a standard peachy blush. i don't think i've seen a shade quite like this. like other reviewers, it does come off like a peachy sort of fleshy tone on my lsf 5/5.5 mix, pale, asian skin. it just seems like a more sophisticated coloring as opposed to the usual peach blushes i wear, which seems to give a more sweet-faced effect. thankfully, i got this blush from a very generous mua-er so the $40 price tag didn't apply here. staying power isn't great. for my skin tone, i had to apply a couple of strokes (maybe 3 max) to get it to show. nevertheless, i'd repurchase.