October 22, 2014 | 1803 users online

Conditioner - Dove - Intense Moisture Conditioner

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2006 9:17:00 AM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am always rotating shampoos to use so I picked this up. It is a nice light moisturizer that does not weigh my hair down. Other than that it is not a stand out product for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2006 2:42:00 PM More reviews by silverain82

I like to alternate my shampoos and conditioners...cause I get bored easily with them..heh. I also usually mix brands when I shampoo and condition. Just to see what brands work well with others.. I used the Dove intense moisture shampoo and conditioner together for quite a while and had wonderful results... Now the shampoo is gone and I still have quite a good ammount of conditioner left. So recently, I've been using Tresemme vitamin C natural shampoo & Dove intense moisture conditioner...and again, I'm loving it. This conditioner deeply moisturizes hair without weighing it down...detangles wonderfully and smells fantastic!! By far one of the BEST conditioners i've ever used... will repurchase

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2006 8:49:00 PM More reviews by cinnamonstar

I use this with Dove Intense Moisture 2-in-1 Shampoo and Conditioner and I love the two products together. I think they work well for drugstore products and while my hair wasn't intensely moisturized (hence the 4 out of 5), it was nicely moisturized and I am nonetheless happy with it. When I use this, my hair is soft, clean and smelling nice. I can't really complain, nor ask for more. I'm most likely going to repurchase this.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2006 10:07:00 PM More reviews by YogaBabe

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Awesome Conditioner and very inexpensive. I have always been a fan of Pantene and Redken, but this stuff is great! Makes my hair feel silky and smooth. Try it!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2006 11:01:00 PM More reviews by pinkandgrey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i LOVE this conditioner. my hair is fine and straight and it makes it amazingly soft without wieghing it down at all. also, i just came back from florida, where i went swimming in a pool everyday. so washed and contioned my hair everyday, and it looks great! no dry pool hair. super silky. i love it. Update: so it was amazing for the first 2 weeks, but then it seems my hair just got used to it. not bad, but not as amazing as before. still, will buy again just for those amazing first 2 weeks.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2006 12:30:00 AM More reviews by paleviolet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

AWESOME conditioner! Makes my hair feel silky smooth, even in the shower. Smells nice, very light, and doesn't weigh my hair down or make it look greasy at all. I will be looking for this at Costco! A definite staple!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/25/2006 12:57:00 AM More reviews by uisceboo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

No matter what they say, it can leave some hair (like mine) weighed down.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/22/2006 7:28:00 PM More reviews by cheermunkie91

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

this didnt do anything..its an average conditioner ... its moisturizers are so "weightless" that i need 7 or 8 pumps of this conditioner..and still had to go back for more cuz i thot it was getting deluted with water or something...and it has a weird smell that smells like flintstones vitamins and its really gross... i dont like it at all...

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2006 8:45:00 AM More reviews by mainline_diva

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Like everyone else here I also got samples, but I didn't get to them until today. The matching shampoo I thought was to harsh and wasn't impressed by that at all, I'll try their Moisture Rich Color and see how that is. This conditioner was quite impressive though. It sunk right into my hair, which is very thick, course and wavy. I loved how it made detangling a lot easier then even some of the really expensive salon conditioners I own. I'll def. buy this again. I was looking for a good conditioner to use b/c I recently rec'd some damage/breakage from my last chemical treatment and I'm really trying to baby my hair. I also forgot to mention this had great slip afterwards which is a must if you have breaking/damaged hair like I do, plus the smell is awesome. Thumbs up on this one!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2006 12:13:00 AM More reviews by BluePlanet36

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I don't like the new packaging as much but I still love this conditioner and the shampoo too (I use volumizing color). The scent is heavanly and my hair just feels like silk and is much easier to straighten afterward.