Make Up For Ever Lift Concealer

Water, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polyglyceryl-3 Distearate, Beeswax, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Protein, Dimethicone Copolyol, Magnesium Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Extract, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, PPG-3 Myristyl Ether, Quaternium-18 Hectorite, Xanthan Gum, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Myristoyl Glutamate, Fragrance. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides.

on 8/1/2010 5:31:00 PM

I am on the fence about this product. I love the consistency--it's a fluid rather than cream, so it is not as greasy/oily/heavy as pot concealers by LM, BB or Benefit. It definitely feels very lightweight on the skin. It is still extremely pigmented, which is probably my favorite aspect of this concealer. It seems to work well to cover blemishes as well as under eye circles. However, I've found that it does migrate to the tiny wrinkles under my eyes quite a bit--and setting powder does not help at all with this. For me, this is a deal-breaker because that is my biggest pet peeve ever! I'll use it up by covering up my blemishes with it but won't be repurchasing. I like only having one concealer in my stash that can cover both undereye and blemishes without being too greasy or settling in lines (currently Benefit Erase Paste)!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is one of those concealers that you hear such wonderful things about and must try. I personally didn't find it to work well for me. I have some very fine lines and I feel it magnifies them, also it's not the best choice for very dark circles and it doesn't conceal redness around the nose very well either.
I would say it's good for those that need just a little pick me up (I need a big one).
I'm glad I tried it just to see what the hype was about. Now I know my search will go on.
UPDATE:
I have come to love this as a high lighter on my cheek bones and cupids bow. I will buy only as a high lighter, it isn't a very good concealer unless you don't need much coverage.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I had high hopes for this concealer as I really do enjoy and love the Full Cover by this line. What I was hoping from the Lift was that it'd be a hybrid between Full Cover and a Corrector/Somewhat Highlighter like the Touch Eclat by YSL.

Initial results do the trick. It brightens the area really well. I don't apply this all the way under my eye as that will give too much of a reverse racoon effect in photos because of its light reflective abilities.

Why I'm not giving this a glowing review? It doesn't wear well. It settles somewhat, but mostly just erodes away quickly, lasting an incredibly short time. It just seems to "disappear" and I'm not even using this as a primary concealer, just to brighten the inner corner (darkest area of my eye) and also under the puffy part of my lower lid to bring out the shade of the bag.

Coverage is also lacking for those who may be interested in this as a primary concealer and who may have medium to severe dark circles.

An even bigger con is how drying the formula is. For it being liquid, it's not very nourishing and gentle under the eye.

My favorite All Time Concealers For Reference:
#1. Hourglass Hidden Concealer
#2. MUFE Full Cover

-I'm taking this back today

on 6/30/2010 9:05:00 AM

I bought MUFE Lift and Full Cover concealers to try to use on dark under eye circles only. Lift felt better in this area & was slightly brighter, but didn't offer as much cover as the Full Cover. The Full Cover however is a bit dry and dull. Full Cover would be great on trouble spots on the face, but not for the under eye area...it seemed to accentuate my wrinkles. Since neither one was HG status, I returned both and will be returning to my Benefit Erase Paste (it looks better in pictures than either MUFE).

on 6/28/2010 5:41:00 PM

I use this concealer under my eyes to try and conceal my dark circles. I got this a little while ago, used it, and then forgot about it for awhile. I recently just uncovered it again, and I don't know why I ever let it get lost. I find that it hides my under eye circles very well, and the packaging is quite good. The product does seem to seep out though if the cap is left off, so I would make sure to always recap it right after use. Overall, the product is a little expensive, but it lasts for so long that I think it is worth the price since you won't have to be buying it every few months. While I am still searching for my HG under eye concealer, I would say I am perfectly happy with this one for the time being.

on 6/6/2010 4:28:00 AM

I don't use this as my everyday concealer, I use this rather for times when I want to be dolled-up. The coverage is great for my medium under eye dark circles. I got this in #3, which is a tad too light for me (I'm NC 35-37 in mac), but all is well because I always use foundation on top of it. Love love love the packaging, very sanitary and I'm able to control the amount of product dipensed. A little goes along the way so this product will last a very long time. It's my HG concealer for now, but it won't stop me from trying other concealers. :)

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I have evil dark under eyes that are result of bad genes...boo. This product doesn't help. But it doesn't crease, so yay for that I guess....

I hate the packaging. Product comes out with out me even squeezing the tube. While this is probably a good thing (the tube is super full?) it's annoying that my lid is covered with concealer (I just want my make up clean). I don't think it concealer looks odd in flash photography like others suggested.

BTW I am Korean with tan-ish skin and 3 or Neutral Beige was perfect for me.

on 5/7/2010 9:37:00 PM

This concealer creased more then any other concealer I have ever used in my life. It looks good as long as you don't smile. Powder made it worse. I think the only thing that would set this is maybe some clear nail polish.

on 4/29/2010 11:44:00 PM

I prefer this one to Full cover, the texture is much more creamy, which goes well on my dryish skin. It's really easy to blend and doesn't cause you any trouble when you use it under your eyes, unlike Full Cover, which is just way too dry to be used under your eyes.

I think it has a decent coverage power, not as dense as Full Cover, sure, but it doesn't look as cakey and "madeup". For me, it lasts all day, and I really like how my skin looks when I use this on top of my foundation.

The tube lasts such a long time, I mean, I usually use things up pretty fast, but this thing has been inside my makeup bag forever, and I just can't seem to use it up, I already bought a new one, but the old one just refuses to be let go, LOL.

By the way, in terms of retouching your makeup during the day, I think this one works so much better than Full Cover, and it's cheaper.

on 4/18/2010 6:26:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Well I neither love or hate this concealer. It a good price for the amount of product you receive, it's packaged nicely and the product itself has a nice creamy smooth texture that is easy to apply. On the other hand it gives minimal coverage and it can settle into fine lines. I use this concealer for everyday daytime type activities but when its' important that I look good then I use something else. Once I reach the end of this tube I probably won't repurchase.

UPDATE***
Wow can't believe I forgot to update this reveiw as this concealer has become my favorite everyday concealer. The price is great is for the amount you get. A tube will last me a year and it only costs about 23 bucks. It has a nice texture and is easy to apply. My prior complaint about coverage was just me not being used to the product. Prior to using this, I was used to heavier more visable concealers. After you put this concealer on it seems to disappear and I can't see a trace of it on my skin, but it is there and it is doing it's job, in terms of hiding my dark circles and concealing puffiness. I don't know about the lift part, but that's okay. After I finished the first tube of this I did indeed try a few different concealers and to my surprise I found I no longer liked anything other than this concealer. I now hate wearing concealers that I see or feel on my skin, so mufe lift concealer has become my favorite and I wear it everyday.