November 28, 2014 | 1982 users online

Concealers - Make Up For Ever - Lift Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2010 4:28:00 AM More reviews by curlylashes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I don't use this as my everyday concealer, I use this rather for times when I want to be dolled-up. The coverage is great for my medium under eye dark circles. I got this in #3, which is a tad too light for me (I'm NC 35-37 in mac), but all is well because I always use foundation on top of it. Love love love the packaging, very sanitary and I'm able to control the amount of product dipensed. A little goes along the way so this product will last a very long time. It's my HG concealer for now, but it won't stop me from trying other concealers. :)

rated 2 of 5 on 5/21/2010 5:10:00 PM More reviews by Linzzification

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have evil dark under eyes that are result of bad genes...boo. This product doesn't help. But it doesn't crease, so yay for that I guess....

I hate the packaging. Product comes out with out me even squeezing the tube. While this is probably a good thing (the tube is super full?) it's annoying that my lid is covered with concealer (I just want my make up clean). I don't think it concealer looks odd in flash photography like others suggested.

BTW I am Korean with tan-ish skin and 3 or Neutral Beige was perfect for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/7/2010 9:37:00 PM More reviews by Addismax

This concealer creased more then any other concealer I have ever used in my life. It looks good as long as you don't smile. Powder made it worse. I think the only thing that would set this is maybe some clear nail polish.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2010 11:44:00 PM More reviews by silviabeloved

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I prefer this one to Full cover, the texture is much more creamy, which goes well on my dryish skin. It's really easy to blend and doesn't cause you any trouble when you use it under your eyes, unlike Full Cover, which is just way too dry to be used under your eyes.

I think it has a decent coverage power, not as dense as Full Cover, sure, but it doesn't look as cakey and "madeup". For me, it lasts all day, and I really like how my skin looks when I use this on top of my foundation.

The tube lasts such a long time, I mean, I usually use things up pretty fast, but this thing has been inside my makeup bag forever, and I just can't seem to use it up, I already bought a new one, but the old one just refuses to be let go, LOL.

By the way, in terms of retouching your makeup during the day, I think this one works so much better than Full Cover, and it's cheaper.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2010 6:26:00 PM More reviews by bdawn

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Well I neither love or hate this concealer. It a good price for the amount of product you receive, it's packaged nicely and the product itself has a nice creamy smooth texture that is easy to apply. On the other hand it gives minimal coverage and it can settle into fine lines. I use this concealer for everyday daytime type activities but when its' important that I look good then I use something else. Once I reach the end of this tube I probably won't repurchase.

UPDATE***
Wow can't believe I forgot to update this reveiw as this concealer has become my favorite everyday concealer. The price is great is for the amount you get. A tube will last me a year and it only costs about 23 bucks. It has a nice texture and is easy to apply. My prior complaint about coverage was just me not being used to the product. Prior to using this, I was used to heavier more visable concealers. After you put this concealer on it seems to disappear and I can't see a trace of it on my skin, but it is there and it is doing it's job, in terms of hiding my dark circles and concealing puffiness. I don't know about the lift part, but that's okay. After I finished the first tube of this I did indeed try a few different concealers and to my surprise I found I no longer liked anything other than this concealer. I now hate wearing concealers that I see or feel on my skin, so mufe lift concealer has become my favorite and I wear it everyday.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2010 7:32:00 PM More reviews by meeshell924

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really love this concealer for under my eyes. It does a good job of making my fine lines look very minimum and at the end of the day under my eyes doesn't look all streaky.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2010 12:24:00 AM More reviews by gambitlizard

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm always on the lookout for my HG concealer. I truly hoped that MUFE Lift would be it. The packaging is perfect - a squeeze tube with a screw on cap - so sanitary. The consistency is creamy and blendable. It does a fair job of covering my light to medium undereye circles. Be careful not to apply too much, it will settle in fine lines and crease even in unlined areas. All this sounds so good, right? Well the lasting power could use a little work. It's completely gone within 4 hours. Otherwise, I would repurchase in a heartbeat.
For shade reference, I'm an NW15 and use No.3.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2010 8:57:00 PM More reviews by Minerva10

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been in love with this for over a year! I'm a total makeup junkie, so of course I still go out and buy other concealers, thinking maybe I'll find better? Well, I have yet to find one that works as good as this one! I only use it under my eyes (believe it's only intended for that), doesn't creep into my fine lines at all Unlike BB, Exuviance, MAC and countless others! Trust me, ive over applied many times and had minimal creeping! Covers really well (depends on how bad my circles are that day). Will def purchase again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2010 11:40:00 PM More reviews by claragonz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

My sister, my mom and I use this. So far, it's one of the best concealers out there. I love that this is so easy to blend. Coverage wise, it's still a bit sheer for me. I can kinda see my dark circles through it, but setting it with powder does the job. Also, this concealer is never cakey, lasts all day, and doesn't crease! So this is a must have item for me!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2010 1:12:00 PM More reviews by sheisontherun

So torn on this - I've repurchased probably 3 times so far as it's one of the best concealers that I've found. But it is still not perfect. It's smooth, even, and wears pretty well - no funky creasing or caking up. It just doesn't give me all the coverage I need for my undereye circles, it's a little too sheer. And the lasting power could be better (and I set it with LM Secret Brightening Powder).

The shades are decent for a concealer. I'm about an NC20 or so and shade #3 is a good, but not perfect, match. If you have light to moderate undereye circles, you'll probably love this. I think mine are just a little too dark for this to be truly effective. But I will continue to repurchase until I find something better.