April 19, 2014 | 1047 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Hot Tahiti Lipstick

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2010 12:35:00 AM More reviews by illeyad

Great zesty colour for those who want to put some heat on their lips. It is a dark mix of red and pink- almost like a light burgundy colour. The colour itself is very rich and pigmented- but still build-able. One glide will give warm your lips up, but built it up and the colour will apply smooth amping up the tone to a much richer dark romantic tone.

Overall, I enjoy wearing it on the more gentle side to enhance my naturally pigmented lips- I feel like it enhances my appearance by making me appear more mature and confident due to the bold edge it has. However- this product loses one lippie, because as usual- MAC lipsticks are on the drying side. Don't forget your lip balm ladies!
Happy Shopping!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2010 3:45:00 PM More reviews by pappygalore

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

If you like a red lip then it is difficult to go wrong with this lippie.
One swipe gives a just been kissed look, any more just deepen the effect.
I totally get the hype about this lipstick. I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2010 2:33:00 PM More reviews by ninagirl

I have found the MLBB lipstick I've been searching for. A tender, juicy and natural red that makes me look young, fresh. I would buy all the tubes I can get my hands on if MAC discontinues it

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2010 10:41:00 PM More reviews by mscosmeticfanatic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love, love, love this lipstick! My all time favorite. It looks so beautiful with my skin tone and provides the best red lips. I'm an NW25. This lipstick is so smooth and has the right amount of shine that makes your lips look luscious. Will buy again and again!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2010 10:25:00 PM More reviews by EmilyC15

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Is it cool? Is it warm? Is that a blue note in it, or a coral one? I'm inclined to say....all of them. This color is alive and juicy, like a flower petal. It's vivid but wearable, classic but fresh. An enigma wrapped up in a conundrum wrapped up in a lipstick color.

It's the most wearable red lipstick I've ever met, OK for a more casual look, easily boosted into evening with lipliner. Sometimes a red mouth looks hard and untouchable, but this one really does deserve the adjective "kissable."

If, like me, you're not so young and dealing with lip lines, the moisture in this formula will keep your mouth looking lush, unlike some of MAC's drier formulas.

11 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2010 12:12:00 AM More reviews by hurdles2003

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love it! A great, bright shade of pinky/red on me, (NC 15.) I use with Half Red liner and love the results! It really has staying power when used with a lip primer. Great to wear with neutral eyes. BTW, don't trust the online swatch of this color, it's way off!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2010 9:37:00 AM More reviews by PhanieRajh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Nice daytime browny-red colour (NC44). Used to use it all the time.. now, not so much. An easy colour to get lost in a huge stash of lipstick.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2010 6:34:00 PM More reviews by coquette89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Perfect daytime red. The color is hard to describe... sort of a warm rosy wine red. Glazes don't last that long but I love the slightly glossy finish.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2010 5:39:00 PM More reviews by ZoSo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is a medium coral rose in a glaze formula. I find it's a little more pigmented for a glaze and it lasts longer too. I don't detect any heavy shimmer nor is it matte, just satiny. The formula is just perfect for the shade. It leaves a nice stain after wards that can be topped with gloss. I love this with Pinch Me blush! A must try and buy. I think it will flatter a lot of skintones. Definitely a holy grail for me!- NC15

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2009 9:21:00 PM More reviews by kathleenmavourneen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Other

This is quite possibly my favourite lipstick ever. I have a few others, but this is the one I reach for time and time again. I went in looking for the perfect 1940s true red, basically a MLBB colour, and (after explaining what I wanted) was offered this to try on. It's spot on! It can seem a bit dramatic at times on NC15 skin, even when the overall look is casual, but I don't mind. For me, it's confidence in a little black tube. I would definitely buy it again and again and again.