October 30, 2014 | 1636 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Hot Tahiti Lipstick

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2011 3:20:00 AM More reviews by mizsassy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great low profile red lipstick and it is very versatile because you can create a day or night look with it. I use this lipstick mostly for daytime/school on a daily basis. I like a natural bitten-lipped look so instead of applying lipstick the whole lip I dab it on, about 3 dabs each on the upper and lower lip then blend in with my fingers. Sometimes I would also just use the sharper edge of the lipstick to line my lips and blend it in. It gives my lips a reddish flush. Like some of the reviewers said it's like my lip color but about 2 shades darker. I will repurchase when I'm done with my tube.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2010 10:38:00 AM More reviews by swanseaa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This was my first MAC lipstick, and after learning to apply it correctly, it is certainly my go-to lippy. The color isn't too harsh, but stands out enough to be a little daring. Love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/18/2010 7:15:00 PM More reviews by Dinghy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

It's a decent enough lipstick -bright but not too garish, red with no strong undertones (either cool or warm)...If used lightly, a good my-lips-but-redder.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2010 12:35:00 AM More reviews by illeyad

Great zesty colour for those who want to put some heat on their lips. It is a dark mix of red and pink- almost like a light burgundy colour. The colour itself is very rich and pigmented- but still build-able. One glide will give warm your lips up, but built it up and the colour will apply smooth amping up the tone to a much richer dark romantic tone.

Overall, I enjoy wearing it on the more gentle side to enhance my naturally pigmented lips- I feel like it enhances my appearance by making me appear more mature and confident due to the bold edge it has. However- this product loses one lippie, because as usual- MAC lipsticks are on the drying side. Don't forget your lip balm ladies!
Happy Shopping!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2010 3:45:00 PM More reviews by pappygalore

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

If you like a red lip then it is difficult to go wrong with this lippie.
One swipe gives a just been kissed look, any more just deepen the effect.
I totally get the hype about this lipstick. I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2010 2:33:00 PM More reviews by ninagirl

I have found the MLBB lipstick I've been searching for. A tender, juicy and natural red that makes me look young, fresh. I would buy all the tubes I can get my hands on if MAC discontinues it

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2010 10:41:00 PM More reviews by mscosmeticfanatic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love, love, love this lipstick! My all time favorite. It looks so beautiful with my skin tone and provides the best red lips. I'm an NW25. This lipstick is so smooth and has the right amount of shine that makes your lips look luscious. Will buy again and again!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2010 10:25:00 PM More reviews by EmilyC15

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Is it cool? Is it warm? Is that a blue note in it, or a coral one? I'm inclined to say....all of them. This color is alive and juicy, like a flower petal. It's vivid but wearable, classic but fresh. An enigma wrapped up in a conundrum wrapped up in a lipstick color.

It's the most wearable red lipstick I've ever met, OK for a more casual look, easily boosted into evening with lipliner. Sometimes a red mouth looks hard and untouchable, but this one really does deserve the adjective "kissable."

If, like me, you're not so young and dealing with lip lines, the moisture in this formula will keep your mouth looking lush, unlike some of MAC's drier formulas.

11 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2010 12:12:00 AM More reviews by hurdles2003

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love it! A great, bright shade of pinky/red on me, (NC 15.) I use with Half Red liner and love the results! It really has staying power when used with a lip primer. Great to wear with neutral eyes. BTW, don't trust the online swatch of this color, it's way off!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2010 9:37:00 AM More reviews by PhanieRajh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Nice daytime browny-red colour (NC44). Used to use it all the time.. now, not so much. An easy colour to get lost in a huge stash of lipstick.